aecfco government grants Logo

aecfco government grants

Having problems with aecfco government grants?

aecfco government grants Customer Service Contacts

Sacramento, California
Sacramento, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with aecfco government grants Customer Service. Initial aecfco government grants complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for aecfco government grants above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about aecfco government grants. Discuss the issues you have had with aecfco government grants and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

AECFCO Government GrantsApple iTunes card worth 200 dollars

Yes Richard hanack from government grants department called me yesterday around 600 clock at this phone number [protected] at ext 444 and said he was from the government grants department and I will be awarded 9, 200 .He talked me into buying apple atones cards too that worth 200 dollars and I called apple store too see what was going on and they told me the this person used these cards to buy products off of apple atones and I don't even have a apple or atones account the number to apple atones is1800-692-7753 and I spoke with someone there and the person worked there told me this my name is Keith Neely and my reference number is [protected] and my claim number is 3291986 and the code on one apple I tunes card is XHZ6FN7PLVCPLTF4 and the code on the other card is XRFHL8VLR4RGVP2H and the number to the state finance department is [protected].