Advertzones.com Logo

Advertzones.com

Having problems with Advertzones.com?

Advertzones.com Customer Service Contacts

14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Scottsdale, Arizona

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Advertzones.com Customer Service. Initial Advertzones.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Advertzones.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Advertzones.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Advertzones.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Advertzones.com Complaints & Reviews

advertzones.comDave Ghoest did not pay me

I found this website (advertzones.com) Dave Ghoest is the so called person, that told me that they are hiring for someone to call companies and report on their customer service. He told me he would pay me $19.95 per report and that he would pay me on the 1st and the 15th. The first came around and no check which he said he sent off. He then said that he sent the check to the wrong address and as of 1 month I still have not received the check. Dave Ghoest and Scott Littlewood are on the website. Scott has denied he even knows Dave and Dave has blacklisted me to get on his site. He owes me close to $300 as to date and I want my money...
Message bodyThis job basically entails something similar to what a 'mystery shopper' does. However, all you are doing is calling a company that we provide the number for, pressing the correct (1) or (2) - which we specify, and simply discussing their products. The goal in this is to actually put yourself as the customer and ask questions that pertain to the products they offer (which we will tell you). Seems senseless - however, this is going to eventually improve the way people make choices. Should you have an interest in starting, we will give you 5 companies to begin with. After you are done, we will take all of your info and pay you in person, Paypal or whatever you should choose.

Keep in mind:
1) documents need to be in .txt format
2) only need 1-200 word summaries. So be specific yet short.
3) follow each instruction we give, and you will do great - some companies will only talk to you if you seem to be interested.
4) no one will call you back - unless you ask for that.
5) you do not have to make a purchase at all - unless, again, you want to.

We will wait for your word.
this is the first email i was sent...

cher53 Jun 20, 2011

This guy named Dave Ghoest was suppose to pay me for some work I did for his company and he owes me close to $300. He now has blacklisted me so I cant go on his site and he has blocked my emails. Do not do business with this guy he is 37 yrs old and he is running a scam on his website, go look on the site and you will see he has gigs on there to work for him, he tells you that he pays $19.95 for report and he never pays you. I filed a complaint on another site and he says the site is playing some game with him. This is the first email that I received from him, , ,

Your Business Reply looks like:

Keep in mind:
      1) documents need to be in .txt format
      2) only need 1-200 word summaries. So be specific yet short.
      4) no one will call you back - unless you ask for that.
      5) you do not have to make a purchase at all - unless, again, you want to.

We will wait for your word.
      here is the first email i received from this guy...do not have anything to do with this company...