Advantage Travel Logo

Advantage Travel

Having problems with Advantage Travel?

Advantage Travel Customer Service Contacts

4259 S Florida Ave
Lakeland, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Advantage Travel Customer Service. Initial Advantage Travel complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Advantage Travel above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Advantage Travel. Discuss the issues you have had with Advantage Travel and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Advantage Travel Complaints & Reviews

Advantage TravelContract/Fraud

Originally bought a vacation club package from TCI for $5000.00. Received phone calls and an affidavit notice from Advantage travel giving me 3 options either to forfeit all my monies paid in, Pay the member dues and reinstate TCI, or pay around $2000.00 more to join their club. I spent 3 hours listening to a sales pitch, but I followed up with the BBB and found they had an injuction from the state of Texas where I boutht my membership that they could not make me pay the dues. I have paid dues once which was the only time I used the cluib and was always told I didn't have to pay them until I use the service. After telling this sales rep she this and about the injuction she had another client and that she would call me back, this was a week ago. I have called and tried to get this resloved to no avail. IT'S A SCAM!!!1 They also told me that TCI filed bankruptcy which I can not find at all, NOT TRUE, TCI is a sub of Advantage Travel. I am not just writing off $5, 000.00.