Advantage Home SaversFraud and scam

T

I contracted with Andrew Gesuele of Advantage Home Savers to work with my lender, Countrywide, in getting me a loan modification. I foolishly sent him $1995.00 up front to get the process started. This process started at the end of December 2008 and to date nothing has been accomplished. I was told in the beginning that it could take up to 90 days to complete. After a couple of months I would follow up only to be told it was still in the works. We are now almost 5 months into the process and Andrew stopped returning calls or responding to emails. I have repeatedly asked for my money back as he didn't earn it & I need to to try to save my home (which is now in foreclosure). This guy is not a licensed realtor & the state of New York does not license this type of business so they are not regulated. I don't really expect him to man up & send the money back but if anyone one else hears about him DO NOT use his services.