Advanced Wellnesscredit card transactions

Credit Card Transactions:
24FEB BEST ACAI OFFER CAMBRIDGESHIR GBR $4.99
11MAR TODAY ACAI BERRY CAMBRIDGESHIR GBR $78.81

THIS IS A SCAM. I ORDERED IN THE INTERNET BECAUSE OF THE PROMISE THAT IF I AM NOT
SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT, I WILL JUST CALL THEIR NUMBER AND THEY WILL NOT CHARGE
MY CREDIT CARD ANYTHING. SO, I ORDERED A SMALL BOTTLE OF TABLETS (ACAI BERRY)
AND TRIED IT AS INSTRUCTED. I FOUND OUT THAT IT IS NOT DOING ANYTHING AS PROMISED.
I STARTED CALLING THEIR NUMBER AND I CANNOT SEEM TO TALK TO ANYBODY AND THEN
TO MY DISMAY, THEY BILLED MY CREDIT CARD AS CAN BE SEEN ABOVE. THIS IS ROBBERY.
HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK?

Jason Hatch Nov 19, 2008

charged me for a product they said on the website that would only cost me shipping charges.

• Th
    Thomas Marlo Nov 29, 2008

This is a complaint about this advanced wellness co. I sent in my cancellation, but they still charged my account 79.81. What gives with this outfit? There is no phone number to call them. I believe this quite possibly is a dishonest company who thrives on mis appropiations of customers funds. This company I feel needs to be investigated for it'sd business practices.

• Sh
    SHANNON Dec 03, 2008

I finally got through to advanced wellness @ [protected] which isn't the number they gave me when i ordered the free trial for 4.99 . I ordered it on 11/23/08, my debit card was charged on 11/24/08 and I haven't gotten anything so I called the number i got when i ordered the product [protected] .I kept getting the full mail box message so I got online and found the other number .I just called after getting cut off several times I got through and a guy pulled up my information and they some how found my old address and put the 2 address together so my address was not correct I have not lived at that address for over 6 months .I did not put my old address in my info so, so there is something very wrong with this company .And when I told the guy to just cancel it i don't even want the product he told me to call back in 15 to 20 minutes.what a joke!!!

Anne Stahl Dec 04, 2008

I can't cancel my order. There line is busy alllll day long
    helpc

• Sh
    Sharron J. Lindsay Dec 04, 2008

Re: Accia products - call 1-888-2898740aa

Marjorie Foland Feb 17, 2009

I was falsely charged for a shipment of the Acai Berry well before the thirty day trial had been used. Then they tell me they can't refund all the money and I will have to wait 10-15 working days for my refund. If I had a free thirty day trial, how can they charge me within the first thirty days.

• Ba
    barbara Mar 09, 2009

I TOO GOT CHARGES AFTER I CANCELLED MY ORDER AND WHEN I CALLED THEY SAID THEY WOULD TAKE IT RIGHT OFF.A MONTH LATER ITS STILL WASNT OFF SO I CALLED AGAIN AND THEY SAID SORRY, THEY WOULD TAKE IT OFF.A MONTH LATER STILL NOT TAKEN OFF SO ICALLED AGAIN AND THEY COULDNT FIND ME.BY EITHER PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS.BUT YOU HAD ME IN YOU DATA BASE BECAUSE YOU SENT ME THE PILLS.STILL COULDNT FIND ME.ASKED FOR A FAX NUMBER SO I COULD FAX THEM A COPY OF MY BILL.WOULDNT GIVE IT TO ME.
    CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DENINY THE CHARGES

• Li
    linda9822 Mar 16, 2009

Received my sample offer and started to have symptoms of palpitations. Have tried to call well over 10 times to cancel and after 4 minutes on hold the call disconnects. The email address is undeliverable. Do not use this company unless you want nothing but problems.

• Wa
    wac Mar 19, 2009

UNATTORIZED CREDIT CARD CHARGE--SCAM--DO NOT BUY FROM THEM --NO FREE TRAIAL WILL CHARGE YOU 78.81---bad bussiness

• Al
    Allen Wood Mar 24, 2009

Each pill contains caffeine equivalent to 2 cups of coffee as stated in the label; also Visa advised me the ONLY WAY to avoid future charges was to cancel the credit card and get a new one. Hope you can pull out as we did for only a ten dollar loss. Our horrific experience is detailed on another Advanced Wellness blog. Take care.

• Ph
    Phyllis Downs Mar 30, 2009

I also ordered the sample for 4.99 was billed 78.81 on 3/4 and on
    on 3/19 was billed 83.80 again. I called my credit card company and they do not have a good number for this company.
    I need to know who to call to cancel any future orders from this
    company.

• De
    Della Fletcher May 03, 2009

I ordered sample of Acai Berry which was advised as postage only for 4.99usd was charged 14.99 i have now received a second bottle as a cost of 14.99 which i did not order.
    This is just getting ridiculous now

• To
    TONETTE MARTIN May 04, 2009

MY DAUGHTER ORDERED A POMOTIONAL BOTTLE OF ACAI BERY CAPSULES AT A PROMTIONAL PRICE OF $39.99 BUT WAS CHARGED $122.95. SINCE THEN EVERY MONTH THEY CHARGE MY CARD AND SEND OUT ANOTHER BOTTLE OF CAPSULES. WE HAVE SENT THEM BACK ASKED TO RECRDIT THE CARD AND STOP SENDING THEM. CAN SOME ONE PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS FOR ME. I HAVE TRIED RINGING THEM BUT GET A MESSAGE SAYING THE PHONE IS DISCONNECTED [protected]. EACH TIME MY CARD IS DEBITED UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME.

TONETTE

Christi Burkdoll May 24, 2009

I thought I had A 14 day trail, but what they don"t tell you is its 14 day until they charge your credit card, so I used it one day and got charged the bad thing is it hurts my teeth and I can't use it they refused to let me return the product SO Everybody Beware !!!

• Hi
    Higreghi May 04, 2011

Their ads are all over the web and even on reputable websites, like a friend of ours, so I tried it...just $4.99 for shipping and a 14-day trial period, cancel at any time, $78.93 per month after the trial period. Here's what happened: 1) Placed the order and found out later that the trial period started the day I placed the order, NOT the day that I received the product. 2) The product hurt my teeth and gums so I called back well within their 14-day period (starting at when they shipped the product) and offered to return the product and requested to cancel the product delivery. I was told my order was canceled and was given, what I later found was a bogus cancellation number. 3) A week later I found a $78.93 charge on my account and immediately called them. I was told that they had no record that I had called and that the cancellation number I quoted was not in the format of the cancellation numbers that they issue. Three times they tried to talk me into continuing to use the product. They finally agreed to cancel my product delivery subscription (but I wasn't given a cancellation number). 4) I wound up calling back the next day and asked if my subscription had been cancelled...it hadn't. I was livid. Demanded to speak to a manager. Was told that they were all in a meeting and that I needed to call back in a couple of hours. I demanded that they cancel my product delivery subscription and give me a confirmation number this time. After trying to again convince me to continue the product, they gave me a cancellation number. 5) I called back two hours later and they confirmed that my delivery program was cancelled, I spoke to who I think was a manager who said he could give me a $60 refund. I took the offer, but haven't seen the money yet. IF I HAD ONLY LOOKED AT [redacted] FIRST, IT WOULD HAVE SAVED.