Complaints & Reviews

Bank mistake!

I made a deposit of $1900.00 at Wells Fargo Sunnyvale Branch at 12.14.2007. Teller (Anthony) made mistake and register amount of deposit as $1000.00. After I point him to this, he change a deposited amount to correct one and give me receipt with record of deposited $1900.00. At Saturday 12.15.2007 I checked my balance online and realized my deposit still $1000.00. I checked a Deposit details online and print out a deposited check image wich proof amount of check is $1900.00. After all this , I call to WFB and ask to add $900.00 to my balance. I explain to banker all my worries , but only thing he can say to me - $900.00 will be add to me in 10 business days. My arguments about business expenses, Holiday season was completely ignore. Today, 12.18.2007 , I went to branch, ask them to help me and they address me to Customer Service what already ignore my request . By the way, WFB already cleared original amount of this check for $1900.00 at 12.15.2007.

I need to buy a supply for my work and supply company use my debit card. I can't do it because WFB with out any reasons and explanations keep my money in they pocket!!! I lost a customer today, because I need to reschedule due date of my work. I have no money on my balance enough ro pay for supply!! WFB don't even try to help me! Customer Service give me a promises to call me back and they never did it. What I need to do?

I have all papers and copies to proof it.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices