Advanced Cleanse LLC. Logo

Advanced Cleanse LLC.

Having problems with Advanced Cleanse LLC.?

7105 SW Varns St
Portland, Oregon

Complaints & Reviews

help to those scammed!

I have had the experience that most the previous complaints have outlined! I was filling out the fbi scam form (as suggested by another) when I decided to do more research on this company. Since you receive no invoice, etc. It makes contact rather difficult (must blame myself for 99% of this)
They are calais naturals llc which is actually in florida and managed by a company called sterling management llc. The complaints that have been filed against them is incredible (and you figure that is just those that know to file with the bbb) I am attaching the site so you will be able to get a refund ~as I did!!!
I can assure you that they will balk at this initially and give you the same line as the "customer care" dept. (interesting wording~care)!
Anyway, when you read to them the info from the bbb report they will change their tune. I was shocked at what was being charged to me! I ended up receiving 4 cancellation #'s!!!
Good luck and hope we learned a valuable lesson:

• Vo
    vonzell antwine Mar 12, 2010

vonzell antwine zip 71418 i was not aware of this charge i tohught its was a 1.95 trial charge. (6380) cadr number

• Pe
    Peter K. Aug 20, 2010

I agree with all the complaints that have gone in. Trying to talk to a operator is a waste of time. The product never arrived on time. I received two bottles, the trial and the another in a four month period after they got their $169.00 then stopped all shipments. They are a rip off company for a product that is a natural laxative. I have learned my lesson. Buying over the internet health products was a hard and expensive lesson. For now on I will stay local.

fraud

Be aware! Please be aware of what I consider to be a scam on the internet. http://berryachelp.com/ has sent...

refund of my $169.95 membership fee

Who charges a membership fee of $169.95 before the 30 trial of a product is over? This company scammed me too by charging my cc after 14 days from the order date! You don't even get to use the product within the first week because of shipping time. Their is no way of telling if it's going to work for you in the first week of a 30 day trial supply.

I received my product while I was called out of town for my mother-in-laws funeral and by the time I returned the 14 days was up by one day. I pleaded for a refund claiming extenuating circumstance and the loser on the other end was like a robot "I will not give refund, I will not give refund...".

Has anyone had any luck with a refund? Or the bbb?

Tm

• Be
    BERTHA TURNER Mar 19, 2010

MY NAME IS BERTHA TURNER AND I AM REQUESTING A FULL REFUND OF $169.95 TO BE PUT BACK ON MY CREDIT CARD. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS TRANSACTION TO BE TAKEN.

• Wh
    what in the hell Mar 20, 2010

i too have been scamed i called befor the 14 day but my money was taken out of my acount havent herd back from the bbb but belive you me iI WILL CALL THEM EVERY DAY TO ENSURE WE GET OUR MONEY BACK !! EVERY ONE PLEASE CALL, E-MAIL DO WHAT EVER YOU CAN TO PUT A STOP TO THEESE SCAMS !!!

• Wh
    what in the hell Mar 20, 2010

MY NAME IS LISA AND I AM REQUESTING A FULL REFUND OF 04169.99 PUT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT I CANCELLED BEFOR THE 14DAY WAS UP . YOU ONLY HAS AUTHORITATION FOR THE .99

• Ks
    kswenson Mar 21, 2010

My Name is Kswenson and told you I will never stop. I will make this my life's work. I was told I would have a full refund in five days. we are on day 16. No money!!!
    Email them daily telling them who you are turning them into. Do not stop. If they think you have stopped you lose. They told me five days ago that they authorized my refund and I would see it in five days. I told them if it was not there I would restart my campaign ten fold. So here I am. Trying to tell all who will listen. Hopefully I am helping others.

Enado Media, LLC

Federal trade commission
    Look for the square that says file a complaint
    Flordia BBB
    IC3
    Don’t forget your states Attorney General as well If you are outside Florida.

This guy is incorporated in Florida.

• Sf
    sf1964 Aug 08, 2015

I was scammed also by that advanced cleanse if any of u still have a problem call your bank and let them know they will help u and if u need the number for the so called company the number is 844-852-5170. And let me tell you when u have ur bank on the phone with u they change their tune. Hope this helps you all. Sf1964

scammed $149.95 from atm acct

I just wrote minutes ago as leepg. I've read over and over again everyones complains. We have to fight this %$#%$&^%$# company together, so the first thing is to never, never guve them your name, address and phone number or e-mail address (unless you want more scams). Before you waste your time writing your compaint to [protected]@productsupport123.com, they will only ask for your personal information when you select submit. Type alittle complaint so you can get to the next page, never use your personal e-mail address... Create one in hotmail or aol. When you get to the page asking for you personal info, select to pass and return later. At any point when you see a large red cross and in red submit complaint, select it. It will open you to a page asking for product/company name. This is the page that will show up on the site. Now lets fight. Complain to http://www.consumerfraudreporting, org and and the internet fraud complaints centers internet crime complaints at http://www.IC3.gov. also check out contacting the federal trade commission, the alabama states attorney general and the alabama's better business bureau. I've been contacting all and have been even considering the fbi. Needless to say i'm angry and I want my and everyone elses money back and this business shut down once and for all!

• Jp
    jp68144 Apr 01, 2010

I filed a charge dispute with my bank after they took 169.95 from my account. My bank is fighting for me but I had to cancel that card due to fraud and get a new one. Now I have to change all of my auto pays and what not, pain in the ###. At any rate, in the mean time I also filed a complaint with the BBB and just got a response today that they will process my refund but to give them a week to do it. Now whether or not that happens I don't know but my bank has already credited my account.

scammed $149.95 from my atm account

I made the mistake of opening the sidebar of an e-mail message to the combo diet products of Advanced Cleanse and Acai Berry Pure. Both advertised an opportunity to try their products in a one month supply for $3.99 S&H less $3.00 each. If after 21 days you do not want the product(s), call and cancel or send the unused back thus cancelling the order. The advertisement went on to explain that if you choose to keep the product(s) there will be a monthly product delivery for $12.95. Being unemployed and at the time disabled from a foot injury, I thought I could manage that amount. So I used my ATM card to order the products. Nothing was advertised or written about a membership fee, $149.95 or otherwise, so it was a major shock when I recieved a call from my banks Fraud Dept inquiring if I authorized the $149.95 deduction. I had not! Unfortunatey the amount was already taken out of my checking account, so all my bank can do is fight for me, so now all I have is $32 left in my acct. They took my birthday gift money! Now since my order on 2/3/10, I had major foot surgery. When the order arrived on the 8th, I didn't even open the box. I did call and cancel my order and was given # 688348 but even that didn't stop them. I called and complained and got a run around but told to write them at [protected]@productsupport123.com. What a joke, all it is is a major complain center and even though I have also made a report to the Consumer Fraud Reporting and Internet Fraud Compaint Centers Internet Crime complaint Center, I wanted to write a detailed complained letter to the product support site detailing means to fight them, but they want my name address and email address. There is no way in H--- that I will ever do that.

scam!!!

Let me first say, I put the information up so that you will be able to cancel them. I had to call my bank to get the 1800 number. My husband and I wanted to try the digest-it product and so how managed to get advanced cleanse sent to us. When we attempt to go back on the website and cancel, it went mia. Weird, huh? Well I contacted my bank and thankfully they had a phone number to reach these #. We were able to finally cancel this product. Then, just out of curiosity, I googled the phone number and poof! The customer service website pulled up. Hence the reason I put it out for the public so they wont have the same issues. They were trying to charge 169.95 plus 12.95 monthly for a colon cleanse. Come on. Also, I let my bank know the issue, so that if they try any funny stuff, my bank will know it is a fraudulent charge. I wanted to get this info out, so hopefully it will help people out.

Advanced cleanse customer support number : [protected]
Customer support email: [protected]@theadvancedcleanse.com

I hope this helps!

• Be
    Bearcat Mar 12, 2010

I to was ripped offed. I had to stop taking Acaiberry & Advanced Cleanse, less than a month ( because of other meds I was taking ) I called with in the first month and they cancel the program and gave me in formation to send to their refund department. I did all this right away. Today I find out that they took out the money ( 4 ) days after I caled and Canceled. What a Ripp Off!!! - Does anyone out there know how to start a law suit against these poeple ???

• Cu
    customer_support Mar 13, 2010

if you find a way lets us ALL know!

marybuster Apr 14, 2010

same thing happened to me. Ripped off for $169.95 with small print on the last page that I did not see. I wrote, called and had my bank call to no avail. All they want is my money which is Social Security. Yes, its my fault for not paying more attention but its their fault for not returning it to me under te circumstances.

cssupport Apr 22, 2010

I work for Advanced Cleanse. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at [email protected], Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

scam

Alert Scam! I requested a free trial of Advance Cleansefrom an ad on line. I paid shipping using my debit...

fraud with a capital f!!

This company is a total and complete scam!!! I ordered this product and nowhere did it say that the 14 day trial was from the day you order it, so they took extra long to send the product only to have to look at my credit card statement to find out that they charged me $149.99!!! So I called them and the first time I call they tell me to call back because their system was down, I spent that whole day trying to get in contact with them!! I call again the next day and the operator tells me I knew it was a 14 day trial and that I would be charged $149.99 membership fee, so I told her to cancel it and refund my money and she said they cannot refund my money because it specifically says on their website that this fee is non-refundable!!! I double checked the site and nowhere does it say that it is non-refundable so I asked to speak to a manager and she gave me an e-mail address to request a refund. But of course I recieved and automated response that said my request has been denied. I emailed whoever it was and told them if they do not refund my money I will contact a lawyer and will be filing a complaint with the bbb. I just dont understand how they can justify keeping a membership fee if you cancel your account and are not a member??!!! It just doesnt make any sense!!! But I can bet you this... I will be getting my money back, one way or another!! So if anyone out there is planning to file a lawsuit please let me know!!

• Ju
    Juliehb Mar 08, 2010

I totally agreed with you and I'm with you on the lawsuit.

charge of $149.95

I was taken in by the Acai and Advanced Cleanse scam on the internet. I ordered these "free trials" with good faith. Well, that has gone down the tubes. On the same charge card bill where the $.99 for the free trial of Advanced Cleanse was charged there was a $149.95 charge for the bottle I received. I called the company and like so many other complaints, you could not understand what the people were saying (English, please!), they kept repeating the same thing over and over, that I had signed up for this, and had not cancelled within the 10 day grace period, etc. There was no website or number to go to in any of the papers and/or product I received in the mail, and the first contact information I had was when I received my bill. I was given an emai site to cancel my program (no phone number available) and the next thing I knew I had a return email saying I still owed the money. I could not speak to a manager at any of these numbers - the managers were not taking calls - and reached no satisfaction at all. These companies I am sure are raking it in at the ignorance of their customers. I am taking them to the Better Business Bureau. They may not be able to do anything, but at least the complaint will be there. All of us should do so. What a scam!!!

• Su
    super-ripped-off Mar 03, 2010

this company is a total and complete scam!!! i ordered this product and nowhere did it say that the 14 day trial was from the day you order it, so they took extra long to send the product only to have to look at my credit card statement to find out that they charged me $149.99!!! so i called them and the first time i call they tell me to call back because their system was down, i spent that whole day trying to get in contact with them!! i call again the next day and the operator tells me I KNEW it was a 14 day trial and that i would be charged $149.99 membership fee, so i told her to cancel it and refund my money and she said they cannot refund my money because it SPECIFICALLY says on their website that this fee is non-refundable!!! i double checked the site and nowhere does it say that it is non-refundable so i asked to speak to a manager and she gave me an e-mail address to request a refund. but of course i recieved and automated response that said my request has been denied. i emailed whoever it was and told them if they do not refund my money i will contact a lawyer and will be filing a complaint with the BBB. i just dont understand how they can justify keeping a membership fee if you cancel your account and ARE NOT A MEMBER??!!! it just doesnt make any sense!!! but i can bet you this...I WILL BE GETTING MY MONEY BACK, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!! so if anyone out there is planning to file a lawsuit please let me know!!

cher H. Mar 11, 2010

You are correct in your assessment. This is a scam. Nowhere did it say that this was a membership fee. I have been charged on my account for 169.95 as well. I emailed a request for a refund, and I know that it will not happen.I agree, theBBB should be notified about this.

cssupport Mar 12, 2010

Federal trade commission
    Look for the square that says file a complaint
    Flordia BBB
    IC3
    Don’t forget your states Attorney General as well If you are outside Florida.

• Xi
    Xie Bo Mar 14, 2010

We need get our money back. How they could get away from stealing money like this.

• I too was taken by the 2 week trial. I received the product 11 days after placing the order and my credit card was charged exactly on MORNING of the 14th day, even though I had placed the order in the EVENING. Even tried contacting my credit card company but due to the very very fine print at the very bottom of the web page I was refused a refund. Even after cancelling any outstanding orders I was charged again for 2nd shipment which I immediately retuirned and there after cancelled my credit card and had a new one issued to prevent further charges.

charged for not taking the pill

I sent the pills back to the company before my trail was up but they still charged my account. The pills did not work. Instead of me losing weight I gained 5 more pounds. I cut back on the sugar and was eating healthy and was exercising.

cssupport Mar 01, 2010

• Iw
    IWASSCAMD Mar 03, 2010

Dear CSSUPORT,
    I spoke with 5 people from YOUR department, perhaps even you! NO HELP! They tried to justify the SCAM!!! I filed my formal complaints with BBB in California and Florida, State Attorney General Office and a fraud investigation with my bank! Hopefully, ONE person can be saved from this outrageos scam!

$ scam

I thought I was getting tips for a new diet plan from a trusted source but apparently not. I ordered the acai...

I cancelled my order.. had a cancellation number and was still charged $79 the next month.

i called the 1-800 number cancelled my order and revieved a cancellation number of 2404821 and I was charged AGAIN the next month. This was very frustrating and totally wrong. When i called customer service to complain AGAIN... I was told that she saw that I had cancelled but a mistake was made on their part... REALLY... I really expect to be reimursed by money. ALL of it $79 dollars...<br />
<br />
Jennifer White<br />
2703 Sandarac Lane <br />
Fort Wayne IN 46815

• Km
    kmedia Feb 01, 2010

Hello,

I work for Advanced Cleanse. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at s[email protected] /1-866 -221-1575, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

• Ri
    rip-off revenger Feb 22, 2010

Fortunately I read these comments before I called to cancel. I also got the "system is down" b.s.. What you can do, and it is a pain in the neck is cancel your cc# to prevent anymore charges. This way they will get their 99cents from me but I cut them off at the pass before they can charge those huge fees for that junk. The credit card company is sending me a new card right away with no charge.

• Er
    erendiracortez Feb 25, 2010

sorry but this company is some else i never orden nothing and they charge me 54.95 for nothing they use my card wiht out my autorization

• Er
    erendiracortez Feb 25, 2010

sorry i want to know when i goint to get money back because i never orden nothing and you guys use my cad for 54.95 please i dont want to call again any way you guys dont help people on the phone y you guys have very bud service

• Ko
    kodaka Feb 26, 2010

ahhaah yeah they have BUD service ... spelling wrong /grammar wrong??? hahaha

• Cr
    crazymom_of8 Feb 27, 2010

Be very careful with this company..ordered their free 14 free trial but received only a few days before trial expired. Emailed them immediately after receiving email from them about free trial offer and date it was going to expired to cancel my "membership". They still tried to send $149.95 charge to credit card. Thanks to credit card company...they denied the charge without authorization from me.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices