Advance Plumbing & Heating Co Logo

Advance Plumbing & Heating Co

Having problems with Advance Plumbing & Heating Co?

Advance Plumbing & Heating Co reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 21, 2010. The latest review Unfihished work/shut phones off was posted on Aug 21, 2010. The latest complaint Unfihished work/shut phones off was resolved on Aug 21, 2010. Advance Plumbing & Heating Co has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Advance Plumbing & Heating Co has resolved 1 complaints.

Advance Plumbing & Heating Co Customer Service Contacts

1977 E West Maple Rd
Walled Lake, Michigan

Advance Plumbing & Heating Co Complaints & Reviews

Advanced PlumbingUnfihished work/shut phones off

Advanced Plumbing (License #61929PM) started work on my shower in May, 2010. Drilled hole in wall and then nothing. Suppose to install new windows and dragged on/off for three months until they finally got the last living room window in about August 4. Robb was suppose to get the faucet for the shower and he said he would put the brick mold on my windows (I paid $700) when I told him that should have been included in the "contract" that I signed and also I was suppose to get a copy back of the "Insurance Company" guarantee or whatever it was. Gutters were suppose to be put up (paid for) when the living room window was put in. Scaffolding was suppose to be used from a rental place. Went the same day and couldn't find any. Used two ladders and a couple of boards between them.
Yelled at me when we went to Menards to order the windows. He told me this is why everything is getting "mixed up". I told him I had changed the color ONLY. He told the lumber person there when they went over the order that 6 5/8(?) brick mold was correct along with a bunch of other stuff. He was WRONG. My house has four inch walls. When I was watching his "crew" (2 people) work, I asked the one fellow if Robb knew what he was doing! He told Robb this and I got yelled at again. I called today to tell him I needed him to FINISH. All their phones (four) are disconnected and I want my money back ($2, 590) according to my figures. He charged $1, 500 to finish the shower, tiling and glazing. One hole in the wall was the extent of it. I had to get a person to cut/install the inside moldings. He told me that there wasn't any weatherstripping on the outside of the windows that is now a state requirement? I don't know if I needed a building permit or not. I am sure none was applied for.