Advance IntelligenceThink twice or you lose your money

T

I placed an order with the total amount of US$580.00. They promised to shipped me all my orders, but the order came incomplete. I called them immediately as soon as received the package because I have been calling them long distance plus emailing them back and forth before I placed this order, However, when my order arrived it was incomplete and I could not use the rest of the products because it was an incomplete items. I requested for a refund and requested them I will return the items back to them, but they would not accept my return and would not refund me, furthermore they do not care less if the items were incompete because all their answer is that they "do not know" where the rest of the items are. This company will take your money, making promises of the shipment, but they will only send whatever they feel they would send and the rest of your money is gone. This company has a very big advertisement online, they are called Advance Intelligence specializing in surveillance products. Because they are located in Bangkok Thailand, that is why they care less about their conduct. Any one who wants to place an order with this company, I would suggest you have to be extra careful or would suggest think twice before you place an order. They would require you to pay first before delivery, but then you will not get what exactly you paid for. They would not even refund your money or replace the lost item. What a shame!

• Su
    Sue Smith Walker Mar 12, 2017

This company is definately scammers. I ordered a product on line for $79. 00. It did not work or do what they claimed. When I asked for a refund they stated they do NOT refund nor do they guarentee their products. I even shipped it back to them priority mail but claim they never received it although it was tracked to their door. So buyer beware if you believe anything this company sells!!!

mackie Jan 12, 2012

Bought a product from them, paid $320 without shipping. After my card being charged I called them to ask about shipping details and person who picked up the phone even can't speak English. I'm sure it is scam and my money is gone!