Advance CleanseTook my membership money before my trial was over

Cieved the product on jan.26, and i had 14 days to cancell my mem

I r.Eceived the product on jan.25 and had 14 days to cancell my membership . Thet have since taken the membership money from my account, and it has not even been 4 days.I was told i had 14 days to see if i liked the product and i could cancell at any time, this was not the case. When i called them they gave me a bocus e-mail adress for complaints. I am gettting the run around, and they took 149.00 out of my account. Please anyone thinking of getting this product do not get it from them they are crooks.

• Db
    D. Baptista Jul 01, 2010

This company's FREE offer costs $171.31 plus $1.00 initially. This is highway robbery.

• Al
    Alison J Jun 17, 2010

I got the advance cleanse and the other diet pill, which do not work, my friend put it on his credit card as i do not have one. Any way was a trial and only pay for postage now he is getting charge for we don't know what I am on a pension and do not have the money to keep paying for this stuff. If there is a membership I do not want it and i want all monies returned or we are going to the fraid squad, as they have all resdy contacted us when we first place the order for a trail offer.

• I have just gotten off the phone with the people at advanced cleanse again and they they said upper management declined my refund because of the time frame well there the ones holding up the refund first they said it was my bank then they said it was refunded then they said it will be there in three to five business days well guess what I never received my refund then they are willing to give you a $50 gift card so look out this company is nothing but a rip off

• Be
    Beware$$ Jun 14, 2010

This company promises no charges if you cancel your trial within a specific period. I did that and was still charged 169.95. I was then promised a refund that would take 3-8 days. For the last 3 months I was told I just needed to wait until the next billing cycle. Today, they informed me that as of last Friday, they are no longer issuing refunds and there is nothing they can do about it.

• Pa
    Paul5 Jun 10, 2010

I subscribed for a free trial of the Advance Cleanse product believing it would only cost me the $0.99 for shipping. I was later charged $169.95 in the form of a membership fee that was supposedly part of the terms and conditions. The “Terms and Conditions” are hidden on a separate screen and not readily apparent to the consumer. I called and was promised a refund only to be told in a later call that the refund was rejected by the company’s management. So for the price of $169.95, I received a small bottle of Advance Cleanse, which has never been opened and nothing else. I cancelled the account as soon as I learned that they were going to continue billing me $12.95 a month for any future bottles of Advance Cleanse. This company is the biggest scam I have ever had the misfortune of knowing.

• Ed
    eddyupnorth Jun 08, 2010

We e mailed and canceled the product prior to end of the 14 day trail period. Then a response email was sent stating a call was required to cancel. Called and was told we were to late. Was told by 4 supervisors would be refunded was even given exact dates. on 8th phone was told no refunds would be given and parent company was operating in CYPRUS. Was then given a code for a 50.00 gift card at dine.restaurant.com. My wife paid with a debit card. The money gone for good I believe.

NotGonnaTakeIt4 May 20, 2010

Not true...forget the BBB...they have no real power anyway. Go to the FTC and file an official complaint. If enough of us who've been scammed do so they will be forced to investiage the company and hopefully send these jerks to jail!

• Pa
    pattyo May 10, 2010

I paid $160 for a FREE sample when I thought I was paying $20 for shipping and handling. When I called to complain, I spoke to two different individuals that where totally useless. They could have had a voice recording that would have been more helpful. I have never dealt with a company with less ethics then this one. The claims they made were also false (I guess that should not have surprised me). I can not believe the courts have not charged these people with fraud. Maybe they are not getting much from each individual but when you add all the people they have scammed it must be millions.

• Mr
    mrsvierya Apr 19, 2010

I ordered this in april 2010 and they charged the .99 to my bank card. 14 days after I ordered it I still havent recieved anything. So I called to cancel and they already charged my bank card the 169.95 which they told me was non refundable. I was pissed and my husband was furious. He called when he came home from work and talked to the president of the company and said how the hell is he going to cancel on something he hasnt recieved. How is he gonna know if he likes the product or not? He started calling them scam artist and said his lawyer would be contacting them. Well I guess it worked enough so that the president said he was going to refund our money in 3-5 buisness days and we still recieved the 30 day supply in the mail. still waiting on the money to return to our bank account. How ever they said they didnt want us to return the product.

• Kn
    KNDF Apr 16, 2010

The same exact thing happened to me. I received the product 4 days before the 14 days trial period and saw my credit card charges for $257.50. I called customer service and was told that my trial period is over. They said that part of the payment is the annual membership. Since I cancelled the account, they should at least pro-rate the membership fee since I will not be using it any longer. Besides it doesn't say that in their e-mail letter that the membership fee is non-refundable. Don't fall into this scam. Unfortunately, I have.

• Te
    Teeter Apr 15, 2010

I ordered this product, and like you I recieved the porduct at the same time they took $171.31 out of my bank account. When I called customer service I was told repeatly that I should have cancelled or asked for an extension if I hadn't recieved the product in 14 days after ordering it.. When I questioned customer service, they told me it was responsibility. When I told them no were in their information did it say it would take 14 days or longer to recieve their product. They repeated I should have cancelled in the 14 day trail period. I asked the gentlemen how could I cancel something I never recieved. Needless to say I got no where with customer service. Please don't fall into the same trap I did.

cssupport Apr 12, 2010

Hello, I work for Advanced Cleanse. If you have any questions or concerns, please send us an email at [email protected] We will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. Thank you.

• Be
    benntammywebber Apr 11, 2010

The same thing happened to me I cancelled my membership before the end of my 14 day trial and the still took the $149.00 from my account...DO NOT TRY THIS...It is such a scam...

• Mu
    murray,margaret Apr 05, 2010

This company has robbed @ gun point without a gun. ADVANCE CLEANSE steals from good citizens. They stole 169.95 from me and I didnot get a 14 day trial as they claim you are allowed. 14 days means 14 days not from the day you place your order. I will be complaining to every I can until I get my money back. This is fraud and you would think this would not happen in America.

• Pi
    PISSDAF**KOFF Apr 02, 2010

Just like every one else ive been scam... how can the law let people run such a bussiness to scam people this company need to be shut down and need to be quick F**K ADVANCE CLEANSE

• Di
    Disappointed in OK Apr 01, 2010

Unfortunately I was suckered into this scam also - never had any problems with the product but certainly didn't expect the $170 charge on my credit card!!! DO NOT TRY THIS - IT IS A SCAM TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOTHING ELSE!!!

• Mc
    M.Caruso Apr 01, 2010

this company is from the origin of Cypress and they steal your money with no way of getting a refund. Do not send for there free sample of Advance cleanse pills because no matter what they will take your money even if you cancel in the time allowed. I called this number [protected] and spoke with an alleged supv named Angela with the identifying number of 022. what a ### scam company, call your state Attorney and file an official complaint if you can.

• El
    elbiedog1 Apr 01, 2010

I've talked to them twice, sent 5 emails, have gone to the bank to refute, and reported it to the police for so much deceit. They charged me $149.95 TWICE, plus $4.95 TWICE for a total of $308.90 which they owe me. First they said it was for product; now they say that those 2 large payments were for "membership." Where do they come up with this stuff? I will not stop fighting for my refund. They are so deceptive.

• Me
    MeganK Mar 29, 2010

Recieved the product on Friday started taking it on Saturday evening, stopped taking it on Monday as I had a rotten headache and felt like I was having a period from hell. Had to travel for work on Monday, working on-site for the week, basically worked and slept 10 hours a night, could barely drag myself up in the morning, called on Saturday, it was the first day I was'nt trying to keep up of catch up from the messed up week I had. I was a few hours late and had been charged $170 dollars for a bogus membership which of course they wont refund.

I cant see how anyone can take this product for any length of time without being hospitalised. Two days wiped me out for the rest of the week. I Highly recommend if you insist on trying this product, cancel as soon as you recieve it, try again if you want it. One week or less is not sufficient to trial and/or recover from this product.

• Ho
    hotkaylee5 Mar 26, 2010

Advance Cleanse is a scam. It advertise as 14 days trial period, but only gives you about 3 days total after you receive the products. They started counting the day you order the products and also the shipping days, by the time it gets to you, you only have about 3 days to try it out...you wouldn't even have enough days to try it out. After about 3 days of receiving the product, your credit card is already being charge for $149 and when you called to explain to them that you didn't even the 14 days, they tell you to email some support group of theirs and you're supposed to get a response within 3 business days. That's another ###! They never email you back and wouldn't reverse the charge!!! What a scam!!!

• Ps
    pssdoff Mar 26, 2010

I got a free trial of the advance cleanse products and cancelled within the two-week time limit. I just got my credit card bill and found that they charged my credit card 149.95 almost a month LATER! I had cancelled 3 weeks prior to the charge! This company is a fraud and there is no way to get my credit card charges dropped!

cssupport Mar 25, 2010

I work for Advanced Cleanse. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at [email protected], Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

cssupport Mar 25, 2010

• La
    Laughlin Mar 25, 2010

Hello,
    I too have been cheated! I took advantage of the free trail- but the thing is I did not even use the product. I received it in the mail a week later- my trial date was almost here and I didn't open the product. I called to let them know that I wanted to cancel my trail offer and return the product but they charged my account a week later. They told me that I had to make a complaint at Productsupport123.com and then they will review my information and complaint to see if I can get a refund. To this day, I still have the bottle (unused) and have not received any notices from them. All I want to do is return the product so that i can get my refund.

• El
    elizabeth flores Mar 24, 2010

don't be fooled by these people. they will tell you that you have won a free advance cleanse bottle, that you will only have to pay shipping and handling. what they really want is your credit card info. to debit your account $169.95

Joan Serig Mar 24, 2010

I am not working, and I don' have the $169.00 to add to my credit card. Please credit my account. Joan Serig 2714 Tower R. McFarland, Wi 53558 Referance # 550584

• Ta

1521 Action Road, #842
    Miami Beach, FL 33139
    Contact: Dash, Kevin
    Phone: [protected]

Here are some of the DBA's

Blackbelt Profit system is a dba of Enado Media LLC (Kevin Dash):
    * The Black Belt Profit System

List of who to contact:
    Florida Attorney General
    Federal trade commission
    Look for the square that says file a complaint
    Flordia BBB
    IC3
    Don’t forget your states Attorney General as well If you are outside Florida.

• Sc
    schoeberl Mar 22, 2010

Like an idiot I got sucked into the whole advanced cleanse trial and am now fighting them for my $169.95 that they withdrew from my account. I bought the trial for my husband and received the product 10 days after I ordered it, canceled when my husband became seriously sick and had to be taken to the doctors, but was told that my trial period was over and all I could do was contact the refund department. They gave me an address that didn't exsist and now my bank, credit company, and I are in a legal battle with advance cleanse. Do not take this product! Do not order anything from this company. They laughed at my husbands illness that their product caused and took my money. buyer beware big time!

• Pi
    PIER_5 Mar 22, 2010

THIS IS A SCAM AND NOT A FREE TRIAL. IT IS CALLED 'NEGATIVE OPTION FEATURE SCAM', Number one in the top ten of scams. They charge you $1 for a "FREE TRAIL". Then 2 weeks later they charge you a $169.99 'MEMBERSHIP FEE'! NOT REFUNDABLE because you didn't tell them you didn't want it within 14 days.
    DISPUTE THIS WITH YOU CREDIT CARD COMPANY. THEY ARE WELL KNOWN!
    WRITE THEM UP ANY CHANCE YOU GET ON ANY COMPLAINT BOARD and FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
    They are thieves...they STOLE YOUR MONEY!!!
    DO NOT STAND FOR IT!!!

• La
    Lady Beware Mar 19, 2010

I also was duped by this company. I sent for my free trial, they charged my account on March 4. for the shipping. I didn't receive the product until the 12th of March . Thinking I had 14 days to test the product. On March 18th I received an e-mail telling me that they had taken 169.95 out 0f my account. I called that day to cancel and they said " too bad, too late, and no refund" I also had read the terms before I ordered and no where in them did it mention the 169.95 membership fee. BEWARE of scams, don't be a fool I me.

• Ks
    kswenson Mar 18, 2010

Yea advance cleanse. you lied to me when you told me I would get my refund in 5 days. that was 11 days ago.

• Ad
    Advance Cleanse SCAM! Mar 17, 2010

this is a scam. they claim you get a free trail but they charge your credit card right away. REG FLAG.
    i cancelled right away...but still continue to receive the product and they keep charging my credit card!
    isn't this illegal?

maria Saracco Mar 16, 2010

Dear Sir,

I have cancelled my account, confirmation #999638. No where on your website did it say that I would be charged a membership fee of $169.95. You have no right to charge this amount to my credit card. This is an illegal way to gain funds from unsuspecting customers trying to lose weight. Your product did nothing but cause me to have diarrhea each time the product, Advance Cleanse was used, nor did it help me to lose weight! I am demanding that you refund my credit card, (2877) in the amount of $169.95. Your immediate response will be greatly appreciated since I cannot afford this amount of money for a membership I never requested nor wanted. This was a trial basis for the product only and not an agreement for a membership.

[email protected]
    Maria Saracco
    5211 N East River Rd
    Chicago, IL 60656

Angela Fowler Mar 16, 2010

I ordered the produce over the internet on the 3/2/10 and called to cancel on the 3/15/10. Was told by Kim #053 that they could not refund me the money that was taken out of my account. But the account was cancelled without my consent. I was that transferred to a supervisor named Trisha #001. This site is where she adcised me to place my complaint for refund. I now have an account that is short of $171.00 for a yearly subscription that I don't want and no resolution. I want a refund.

• He
    Herphus Mar 15, 2010

Advance Cleanse came on the same Web site as the Advances Acai Weight Loss System so I thought it was all the same
    but when I called to cancel Acai I found out that it was not so now I need a refund but I don't have a email address.

• Ro
    Robed by advance cleanse Mar 15, 2010

This company is steeling money from people they took my money from my account for memmbership fee i did not give them my permission 2 do that it was a trial for a dollar they are ripping off people and i'm so ###ing piss off do not order anything from this company. this company is robbing people do not order from them.

• Ni
    Nikki Baker Mar 14, 2010

We all seem to have heard the same story. I think everyone of us needs to contact the better business B. Something has to be done. Everyone is having a very hard time with money anyway.If anyone has a better idea on how to handle this please let us know!!!

• Al
    Allison Borha Mar 14, 2010

My son ordered a free trial of Advance Cleanse on 2/21/10. It came approximately 2/26/20. He was out of town working and I called immediately and told a rep that he would not be back until March 8. She said she coud extend the trial period until March 14. Of course there is no record of this accordig to a rep at [protected]. A membership fee of $149.95 was charged to my credit card (I authorized my son to order on my card) on March 7, 2010. In the information I found on this you can call the representatives at the above number or they will give you an email address or you can write for oher than cancellation to Advanced Cleanse - 3, Athinodorou Street Dasoupil, Strovolus, Nicosia, Cyprus. The only place I can even find any mention of a fee for a membership is way down to the bottom of their [censored]e uner terms and conditions. There is no where in the main body of their site mentioning this. I was given an email address of [email protected] My son was able to cancel and was given a number of 979616 but was told he still had to pay the membership charge. His order number is 448642. I have written a request to a ticket they provided me and I have looked it up and find it is low priority. Here is what I was given htt://www.productssupport123.com/support/indexphp?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketed=94184. My email is [email protected] They provided me a password to sign into this site, but I don't hold much hope after reviewing these complaints that I will ever see a refund. Allison Borha

• Ri
    ripped off Mar 12, 2010

I GOT MY REFUND! dont let this company bully you around. the bbb of south east florida contacted advanced cleanse and got me my refund. reporting a company to the right people gets results.