Advance CleanseScam - Unauthorized Charges

I read an article on line about the Acai Berry and the advance cleanse products being used together as trial/samples.
I ordered my sample online for each of the products and agreed to the shipping charges to come out of my bank account.
Per the customer service representative Amor agent ID # 084 this happened on Monday 4/5/10.
Per my banking website, this posted on Tuesday 4/6/10.
The product was mailed to me through the United States Postal Service (USPS) and was received by me on Saturday 4/10/10.
Each box had the exact same information listed on the outside of the box. However there was no paperwork in either box of trial/samples I received.
The label on the outside of each box didn't list the company name, a phone number or website to contact the company; only an address.

On Thursday 4/22/10 the company charged me $79.98 plus a $.64 International service fee. I found this out on Saturday 4/24/10 when I happened to be checking my account balance. I tried to call the # +[protected] which was listed on my banks webpage. This isn't a valid #.
I then got the actual package box and bottle that the product came in. There is a # [protected] listed. I called this # and to my surprise, no one answered. They only work monday - friday.
So, monday morning 4/26/10 I called the # and was connected to Cypress GREECE and talking to John # 017. I asked for a 1 -800 # in the UNITED STATES. He gave me [protected]. I called and spoke to Amor #084. He kept telling me that I had authorized the charge. I told him I authorized the shipping of $3.95 to come out of my bank account since this was a trial/sample. but that I want a refund of the $79.98 plus the $.64 international fee credited to my account. He continued to tell me that I only had 14 days to cancel and their company considers this a valid charge. I asked how I was supposed to cancel without any paperwork stating a phone # or a website? He couldn't answer me.
I asked to speak to a supervisor and he connected me to Amy. (Employee # CCTL 013) She has no intentions of refunding my money. I asked to speak to a manager and was told I could call the customer service line # back and ask that way.Now, why would I want to do that when I have already wasted 35 minutes of my time to only get the run around.
I finally got a name of Michael Jones who is supposedly the manager (which I would bet this person doesn't exist. Its just a made up name not affiliated to anybody in the company).
I am going to contact the better business bureau and my bank.
I am also going to contact the local TV station and see if they will do a story on this company. Who states that they are in Torrence, California, but Amy was in Arizona. She wouldn't tell me where though.

• Cl
    CloudyKN Aug 27, 2010

OH and they gave me a name of some guy saying it was their lawyer. I called the number as soon as I got off of the phone...it was a fax number.

• Cl
    CloudyKN Aug 27, 2010

Advanced Cleanse tried ripping me off. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and they kept telling the BBB that my bank account was refunded. This went on for a few months. I contacted my bank and they told me I didn't contact them within the 60 day period (I have PNC bank) and I was too late to dispute the claim. However, they told me if I had the proof (which I had the correspondence between Advanced Cleanse and myself and ALSO the correspondence of myself, BBB and Advanced cleanse) that this company owes me money they will put the money back into my account (FYI My bank did not receive any pending transactions with Advanced Cleanse which they said to keep calling my bank...the run around). I sent all of my paperwork into to them and they put my money back into my account. Apparently, Advanced Cleanse is going to be in trouble soon. I NEVER seen there was a 14 day trial NOR anywhere I seen that they would charge me 149.95. This totally made me angry. When I went back to their site they had a pop up saying this. I was like "it was not there when I first was on this site." OHHHHHH and I had to keep stalking their site online because their numbers would be no longer in service. Hmmmm...scam? I think so!

• Az
    azamudio Jul 30, 2010

All the class action lawyers are probably too busy because of fools like these. I got ripped off too.

• Do
    doloris downing Jun 22, 2010

i called the company 3 days after i got the product and told them i changed my mine. called agian the next day and left the same message agian. and they still took the money out my checking accound. i want my money back.

• Ks
    kswenson May 26, 2010

Yup, I have called them, e-mailed them and they don't even return my e-mails any longer. I think they are being sued by Harpo productions and Oprah has a story on these thief's. I joined and posted my story there as well, complete with the name of the company that ripped me off in hopes Oprah will ad them to the suit if she has not all ready. WWW.tryadvancedcleanse.com is no longer promoting the product. One can only hope they are hauling them all to prison for fraud.

The sad part is VISA who I have always thought was a trusted name in credit cards told me they would not do anything to back me up on this charge to my card. So any of you that think visa will go to bat for you may want to think again. SEE THAT VISA!!! YOU MAY BE EVERYWHERE BUT you don't protect the card holder!!! I guess you can tell what is no longer in my wallet.

Where are all the class action lawyers?

• Ho
    hollywoodpills May 23, 2010

kswenson, I have the same issue!!
    Apparently my refund is being processed! That started 2 months ago! It's amazing they expect the pills to be delivered, trialed and returned in 10 days and yet it takes 2 months for them to refund?.. Well... I'm still waiting!!.. I never even used the pills, when I was charged I returned them that day and now I have no money and no pills.. Over $200 down the drain..

• Ks
    kswenson May 19, 2010

Oh I see the liar from ripoff central is here trying to convince you your refund is in the mail. Mine has been in the mail for two months now. Hey cssupport! why don't you answer my e-mails any longer? getting tired of lying to my about my money being refunded?

• Cs
    cssupport May 06, 2010

Hello, I work for Advanced Cleanse. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to our customer support department at [email protected] They will be more than happy to assist you in any way possible.

Mary Dickenson Mar 25, 2010

I have u to know it is this website that u took my money out of my card. You better put my money back on my card or look forward to be sued. the last digits of my card is 4976. you all are a bunch of load down scamming people.

• Ta
    tamjohn Mar 22, 2010

These people got me for $179.00 and no I can't even get in contact with anyone. I want MY MONEY BACK!

• Pi
    pissed off 4 Mar 15, 2010

i've been calling and i get the stupid machine i only took three pills and the product was hurting my stomach and they took my money when i try calling them never gave me a chance now i'm in the negitive's scamers

• Be
    becca66 Feb 27, 2010

this company charged me for product i never received until 14 day trial was over then told me it was to later to cancel after they charged for subscripion $ 149.99 i want money refunded to me asap

Kemi Bello. Feb 26, 2010

Pls remit back my money into my vsa debit card that ends at 1894.

Kemi Bello. Feb 26, 2010

I have already sent a comment and it was in the process, what else do you want from me.

Kemi Bello. Feb 26, 2010

I am very upset about your company, . You should get a consent before taking money out of my account. Pls remit my refund as soon as posible.

Kemi Bello. Feb 26, 2010

My name is Kemi Bello. I live in 2013 Lake bluff rd. Bloomington Il. 61704. I only order the sample for 30 days. My visa ending in 1894 was charged $149.95. I already canceled with confimation no. 866229. I would like to have a full refund of my money credit back into my account of $149.95.

• Ba
    bamarandy Feb 26, 2010

I Ordered The Advanced Cleanse On Line. It Was Supposed To Be 99Cents Free Trial. did Knot Received It Till Feb 24.I could not used it and charged me 149.95 .before i got the product.I would like to have a refund.thanks Randy [email protected] order #SCL15170328 cancelation#755702. card#0748

• Au
    Audrey Ricketts Feb 20, 2010

I placed an order for colon cleanse on 1-16-10, cancel b4 10 days. I didn't recieve the product and my credit card was charged twice for S.&.H, so i would like to get a refund, and not be charged for anything else from this company.

• Ca
    carla vasher Feb 02, 2010

I only order the sample for 30 days. I would like a full refund of 149.95 Order number SCL15052115. My last four numbers of my account is 5769. Confirmation Number is 417056. My address is 2120 Reynoldston Lane Dallas, Texas 75232.