Having problems with Advance cleanse?

3401 quinlan blvd. n203
Canal Winchester, Ohio

Complaints & Reviews

charged $80 for free trial

I ordered my "free trial" with advance cleanse. I got a horrible side effect and after two doses, I mailed it back. Three weeks after mailing it express, I realize that my account has been billed $79 dollars! I called and spoke with ms Kathy, agent # 068 who stated that I had to call first and then mail it back. She said that I had to call to get the RMA number before I mailed it or they couldn't give the money back. First of all, I mailed it to them with my name and account number on it, how is it that they can't refund my money. She then tells me that I have waited too long to call and cancell my membership, and I will be charged a membership fee. This "free trial" is a scam of the wose kind. It took forever for the package to come, and your trial starts the day you order. I had only two days before I had to send it back, WHICH I DID!! Why it costs me $80 freakin dollars I'll never understand. I paid for the product and I dont even have it!!!

• Cs
    cssupport Jun 03, 2010

Please contact our customer service at [email protected] They will be more than happy to assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have.

Rip Off

Wow - what a rip off. They tout a "Trial bottle" for only 1.99 shipping and when you get your credit card bill ... $169.95. When you call to complain, they tell you for this nice tidy fee ... you get the privilege of then spending another $12.00 to get more pills. Geez. I signed up because I thought the source was a reliable one. DON'T BE FOOLED. Apparently you only have 14 days to Cancel or they charge you. PLUS - THE PRODUCT DOESN"T WORK WELL!

• Cs
    cssupport May 06, 2010

Hello, I work for Advanced Cleanse. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to our customer support department at [email protected] They will be more than happy to assist you in any way possible.

kswenson May 19, 2010

These worthless Idiots have been promising me a refund for months now and I have not seen one dime!! They are the absolute liars you think they are! I have called and e-mailed support till my fingers are raw and have done everything they have asked. In my opinion they are nothing more then common thief's. The state of Florida sucks as they refuse to do anything about these people! Anyone who does any business with Kevin Dash in Miami Florida will get screwed. below is the BBB report on the individual. what they did in my case was they told the BBB they refunded my money and never did. Then they have the above idiot on here trying to convince people that they are here to help.

Enado Media, LLC

Company ID: 92018289
    Nature of Business:

This companies nature of business is Health Care Products

Complaint Closing Statistics

The following grid displays the number and responses to complaints over the last 36 months:
    No. of Cmpl Type of Response
    11 Unanswered
    19 Unassigned
    292 Total

kswenson May 19, 2010

Well look what you get when you go to www.tryadvancecleanse.com

Welcome to the Customer Service Center For Support Questions
    Please Call: 1-877-268-8310
    or email: [email protected]

The customer service center is open
    9 am EST to 9 pm EST Monday to Friday, 9 am EST to 6 pm EST on Saturday.
    We are no longer taking new orders.
    We will continue to service our existing customers.

kswenson May 24, 2010

Here is a couple articles you may want to read. then file a complain with the Florida atty general again
    This is all the same thief's as advance cleanse.

Scam - Unauthorized Charges

I read an article on line about the Acai Berry and the advance cleanse products being used together a...

refund

This the second reply I have sent! I want areply back on this matter right away. I"m still waiting for a...

unauthorized payment

I found This website on-line. THey offered a trial period to "try" this product. BULLS**T. They chargerd my credit card $169.95 for this advance cleanse stuff that does not work. I tried to cancell my additional request for this product they have yet to refund my money. Please refund this $169.95. Im a single mom working to pay every bill on my own. I need My money back. I DO NOT recommend this product EVER!!! last 4 of my card is 2984. PLease Refund my $169.95.
Casey Agnew

• Bl
    blackgoat Mar 22, 2010

Those thiefing ### are not going to refund you your money they are crooks and liars but we need to do something about it and get them out of business.

kswenson Mar 22, 2010

Hey Kevin, you watching?

Email them daily telling them who you are turning them into. Do not stop. If they think you have stopped you lose. They told me five days ago that they authorized my refund and I would see it in five days. I told them if it was not there I would restart my campaign ten fold. So here I am. Trying to tell all who will listen. Hopefully I am helping others.

Enado Media, LLC
    1521 Action Road, #842
    Miami Beach, FL 33139
    Contact: Dash, Kevin
    Phone: (877) 651-2112

Here are some of the DBA's

Blackbelt Profit system is a dba of Enado Media LLC (Kevin Dash):
    * The Black Belt Profit System

List of who to contact:
    Florida Attorney General
    Federal trade commission
    Look for the square that says file a complaint
    Flordia BBB
    IC3
    Don’t forget your states Attorney General as well If you are outside Florida.

• Ga
    gator1234 Apr 14, 2010

I agree, they are cheats, liars and thieves. Continue to get the word out.

Advance Cleanse Herbal Supplement

I ordered a trial bottle and noticed right away that it said specifically not to use it more than two week...

scamed $149.95

Advance Cleanse total scammed!! Was order to free trial paid $0.99. They then charged w/ in 2 weeks a charge of $149.95. Since I found out through my bank. I then quickly called at1-[protected] and also at 1-[protected] both #'s were given me hard time to get this strengthen out. They so rude not willing to give further information about the accounts that they are charging me for something that was not authorize to get charged. They just given me the ([protected]@product.support123.com). To request a REFUND. They to mention that I wasn't gonna get my money back. So I blocked all accounts for all future transactions. Go to your bank and request a FRAUD CLAIM. All I asked is to please reimbursed me. Have some consideration. E V E R Y B O D Y P L E A S E D O N O T O R D E R A D V A N C E C L E A N S E O R A C A I B E R R Y T O T A L S C A M M E D !!!

Was charged $149.95 after I cancelled

I tried out a free trial and received this product. The recieved an email to confirm the order and the end of...

Refund Request

Guadalupe Ruiz
[protected]@netzero.net
3492clavelita st. san diego ca, 92154
i want my refund
we cannot afford the payment and we just missed the dead line by one day, my husband is unemployed and need the money for other payments. also the product that was for my daughter made her sick she actually had to run to the hospital yesterday. and we do not need the next shipment we will not be using it. if its already sent we are willing to send it right back, we haven't recived anything and we already being charged for something we don't want, need, nor be using.

Be Careful, The Advance Cleanse Doesn't Have A Free Trial, It Is A Scam

I order this product on 01/26/10, hoping to take advantage of free trial offer. I never recieve the product and later learn that $149.95 was debited from my bank account. I believe this company is a scam and taking money from too many consumer in a sneaky way.This company need to be stop. There are no live person, where you can make complaints to, the customer services reps directs you to email address ([protected]@productsupport123.com), that is not helpful. Where do the consumer get help to solve this problem?
A person doesn't has money to give away with an economy like the one we are currently in.

Advance Cleanse RIPOFF

Okay I fell for this one too, but when I went to cancel I had went to their website and I could have sworn it said "if you want to cancel call this number or email us"? Well I had sent an email and got a response back saying to call the number. I have since contacted my bank and see if they can get my money back. If I do that would be great. I had actually called the day after my trial was over, but from what I have read on the other complaints it would not have mattered if I called the day after I ordered it. Lesson learned here is buy it from a reputable online site or from the store direct.
However I did email the [protected]@productsupport123.com and I got an email saying that it did not go through. Anyone else have the same problem? So I emailed them at Tryadavancedcleanse.com told them what had happened with the email and got an answer back.

Upon reviewing your refund request for the product Advance Cleanse, we have found that your account remained open beyond the trial period. For this reason, you have been billed for the full price of the bottle as is described within the Terms and Conditions (T&C). A link to the T&C can be found at the bottom of the web page where you signed up for your fee trial period, [http://www.tryadvancedcleanse.com]

We have canceled your subscription and you will no longer be billed.

Like I said lesson learned. Hope my bank can get my money back.

• Bs
    BSTKID Mar 02, 2010

I had the exact same message from the company. I was "declined" as I didn't cancel within the trial period. I emailed them back the RMA number they gave me, and they said they would credit my account. THIS HAPPENED THREE times now in the last 5 days! I called my bank (CHASE) and spoke to someone in the Dispute Department. They were very understanding, took all my information, and said they would handle it from there.

• Ke
    Kenneth s Mar 05, 2010

I don't know VISA kicked me to the curb and would not help.

Maybe this will.
    brown button right hand side toward top

If from Oregon

never received product

My daughter ordered a 30 day trial of your product which was NEVER received! So of course while she waited the 30 day cancellation period expired and she was charged (without authorization) TWICE @ $149.95 this made her account have NSF!!
I want you to refund the $300 you charged (without consent) immediately! If not, I have no choice but to get the authorities involved... and I will. She was also charged $70 for NSF that I want paid as well. I see where this is not the first time you have pulled this crap on someone else as well. I expect a response ASAP!!
I will not just "let this go". E-mail me at [protected]@aol.com. My daughter is [protected]@aol.com to email what is going on as well. Waiting for your reply. Doris Collins

unwanted product

I ordered a "sample" of Advance Cleanse, but never received it, but I did receive two full bottles of the...

Took my membership money before my trial was over

Cieved the product on jan.26, and i had 14 days to cancell my mem I r.Eceived the product on jan.25 and had...