Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Scams Advance 3W Telecom Inc. Purchased a service to download music/movies/more!

Advance 3W Telecom Inc. - Purchased a service to download music/movies/more!

C
Author of the complaint
3:33 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Purchased a 1 year subscription of mp3 player/ movie downloads and we cannot get on to the site to view or even download any info. and when i try to complain to the company i get screens that say there is no such site, and or it is not a valid email address or a valid site. My subscription was 44.83. And 14.00 of the full amount was for movie downloads. Which we cannot do anything at all.

Helpful? 0 0

More Advance 3W Telecom Inc. complaints & reviews

12 comments
T
Dec 02, 2010 3:33 am

same problem here a lifetime subscription to absolutly nothing! this is theft in broad daylight!

C
Mar 13, 2010 3:33 am

I complained about advance3wtelecom in 2008. And now they are using my info as the contact to get a hold of to complain about any purchases through there site. I find this to be complete ###. please donot call me i don't know anything about advance3wtelecom.com except for the fact that they screwed me and alot of other people. they need to find the owners of advance3wtelecom. Now i know why i have been receiveing phone calls from numbers that i have never seen befor. This needs to stop. I suggest that everyone who has downloaded something from that site you might want to have somebody check the complaints site to see if maybe the company is useing your addy and phone number as a contact person to complain to.

T
Jan 12, 2010 3:33 am

Add me to the many suckers holding a lifetime download payed into 'ClickBank' this sort of scam operation will kill the genuine on-line dealers. We need strong Policice Law enforcement and some sort of regulator body for internet crime like now. Starting with questioning ClickBank's co-operation with many of these scam companies...
[email protected]

A
Jul 17, 2008 3:33 am

July 17, 2008

Need to be credited the amount of: $32.88 as soon as possible. Reason for this decision is because I had selected the two-year agreement on a monthly bill charge and after submitting payment found myself with a full charge that was not expected, causing myself to an overage balance in my bank account. Your system does not provide a cancel solution and I never clicked in the complete your order and still, was billed for this. My click bank order number is: 2MJEQNXN. I will appreciate your prompt solution to this complaint.

Sincerely,

Aly Santana-Vazquez

K
May 24, 2008 3:33 am

I've just paid for a 1 year subscription and when i went to "complete my so called order" i couldn't even click the link. i mean come on WTF? i paid money for nothing, ### this ### its a loads of bollicks, some1 shed some light please? i've sent an email and have to wait 2 working days, so much for the pay now and download instantly, companys like these are so fast to take your money and give piss poor service

D
Apr 09, 2008 3:33 am

I purchased a membership for a one time payment of $34.95 for downloading movies. I ended up with software that was bogas. No possible way to contact them or to get my money back. STAY CLEAR of this outfit!

N
Mar 29, 2008 3:33 am

I would like to down load my filevoom program, having trouble where to go, My order number with Clickbank is (W6JKYSLD).It got deleted when my computer got restored, Thank you.

D
Mar 15, 2008 3:33 am

I too was duped. First time this has happened to me. I followed an add for google maps plus which is subscription of $20/yr it had a deal for 13/yr for 3 yr which I did. I then paid and got a bill for 68.53!. What I did not see where too very small check boxes below for extra software which won't even run on my mac anyways. The Paypal return email is fake and the company does not send an email link. The original link you use to get to software go to a place where they link you to FREEWARE.

P
Mar 07, 2008 3:33 am

I purchased a 1 year agreement and I can't get any information on how to use the the program. Every email address they gave me on the confromation sheet was a dead end. I guess they took my money and laughed " we got another ONE". Please take there site down before these people take advantage of more people. I'm so mad that I allowed myself to be taken advantage of.

G
Mar 06, 2008 3:33 am

I have just had the same problem. I was trying to get to the Apple I pod store and somehow wound up with these suckers. I cannot find a way to contact them to cancel the order ofr 49.90 abd U an getting no help from Clickbank either. I am so upset. Apple needs to monitor these ripoff and scam I store lookalikes.

M
Mar 04, 2008 3:33 am

I have a similar problem.. i don't know if i have actually purchasedd AVG internet and security protection.

R
Feb 28, 2008 3:33 am

We recently subscribed to Advance 3W Telecom Inc. In the process of determining what we actually purchased I noted quite a number of complaints against this company.

We spent $34.95 for a "Lidfetime Unlimited Access Membership."

We haven't taken advantage of the purported benefits to-date. However, in light of the many complaints I noted on the internet I was wondering if in fact we were duped by this outfit. Were we?