Adrenalin InkScammer / Drug Dealer

The company did everything to try to resolve the issue, but after several attempts to contact the complainant, no answer has been received. Therefore the complaint should not be taken in to consideration.

• Ke
    KENBins May 20, 2014

got a tattoo done by Scotty Kennedy at Adrenalin . worst tatt i ever got . i had to go to another artist for it to be redone . says he's been doing it for 30 years . what a joke !!!

• Ta
    tattoolisa Jun 12, 2013

for hondacbrlover ^^^, I am the artist from House of Pain, my name is Lisa, and I'd like to know who you are and what happened at my studio that suggests that you are able to say I was rude to you. My studio is by appointment only in Whitby and everyone I have the pleasure of tattooing I always have a great experience with.

• Ad
    adrenalin ink Feb 01, 2012

Adrenalin is a good honest business, who is just supporting their passion about body art.
    You will know notice this when you go in there >We don't have any attitudes, we are down to earth, and try to assist people with
    there ideas about body art and modification. We try and put 100 % into any service we offer here at the shop.
    We strive to make people happy. This is our number 1 motto, quality and customer satisfaction.
    Thank you for being a part of Adrenalin as we will make your experience a confortable and affordable one.
    Come in and see for yourself, what you think of Adrenalin Ink

• La
    LANWILK Nov 27, 2011

i have NEVER seen a high quailty nice detailed tattoo come out of adrenaline, their artists suck and i would not recomend going there. i unfortunately got my navel pierced at adrenaline aswell a couple years ago and they pierced it on an angle and it bled for a good three hours!! they dont know what they're doing

• To
    Tomas Baker Apr 19, 2011

Adrenalin Ink in Whitby are really helpfull with any questions you may have. They really care about their customers or anyone in general.
    They are really geniune people. I am very happy with the services provided at Adrenalin Ink in Whitby. They are awesome.

• To
    Tomas Baker Apr 19, 2011

ADRENALIN INK IN WHITBY REALLY CARES ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS. THEY ARE REALLY HELPFUL, UNLIKE SOME PLACES I KNOW>..

hondacbrlover Apr 17, 2011

I am very fond of Adrenalin Ink Whitby. They are amazing people.
    Honest and professional, unlike some other place out there.

• Ya
    yamahalover Apr 17, 2011

do you even know the place we are talking about?? don't think so:)

hondacbrlover Apr 17, 2011

You are so wrong about Adrenalin Ink. They rock the tattooing industry.
    They are professional, unlike any other tattoo and body piercing in the area.
    Your crazy for suggesting anything like that.

hondacbrlover Apr 17, 2011

Not sure what kind of experience you had, but mine was great!! Don't know what your talking about, they went through aftercare for my piercing and my friends tattoo was awesome!! Not like the other shops Sinful and House of Pain, you are talking about they are too rude and creepy, I went into both of them, and I didn't like their work or attitude...