Adoption SearchJennifer Given

V

I was referred to Jennifer by an "angel". I called her and she had me send her $200 by wire. Soon after that she told me she had found the mother, who currently was married with 2 sons and was institutionalized several years ago. She told me that she talked to the husband and to the sons, who were not receptive. There after I had to initiate phone calls. She never returned them. Once a woman called back to let me know she was ill, but would return very soon. After a couple more months I called again several times, without receiving any response. One time I got her on the phone and she said she would get back on the case. To this date, she has never returned my calls. There may be a good excuse, but she never had the decency to call me. I emailed her telling her how upset I was that she was so negligent, but again, she never responded.

Marie May 13, 2009

Victims of Givenright.com, contact me. Go to my website at www.GivenRightVictims.com and contact me! We are taking action!