Admiral English Goldens Logo

Admiral English Goldens

Having problems with Admiral English Goldens?

Admiral English Goldens Customer Service Contacts

83 Woodchuck Hollow Lane
Wading River, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Admiral English Goldens Customer Service. Initial Admiral English Goldens complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Admiral English Goldens above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Admiral English Goldens. Discuss the issues you have had with Admiral English Goldens and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Admiral English Goldens & Cavalier King Charles Spaniels of Long Islandrip off

This breeder is not knowledgeable and a complete rip off!! She is also absolutely rude and charges $2000-$2500 per puppy!!! Breeding should not be for profit!!

• Ro
      rontome Aug 06, 2012

I needed to call her and saw this thread pop up. I'm not one to make a complaint thread but now that it is here I will voice my opinions. I bought from admiral english goldens of long island before. I paid the deposit, referenced above, to her & went to go see the puppy. Unfortunately, when I got there, the puppy I wanted was not even available and I was locked in. She should update her website on availability if she wants deposits for the puppies. She definitely is very rude and pushy so I can vouch on that for the original poster. For the amount of money she charges for one puppy (yes she does seem 'for profit'- she pops them out like no tomorrow - prob pays mortgage with it) her home and her dogs don't seem well cared for. I was expecting at least a good amount of experience and high quality food being fed to the puppies at $2000/ea but this just wasn't the case. It doesn't even seem like she cares about her puppies, just $$$$$$. Anyhow, I just went through with the purchase because I was locked in. She didn't even seem like she knew what she was doing/experienced. I was really disappointed. Do not go here. I would not recommend her to any of my colleagues and you may be supporting a small puppy mill.

• Mc
      mchankov Aug 06, 2012

I totally agree with Jon. This breeder does look like they are primarily just doing it to make a profit. Breeders who are not hobbyists are dangerous and are at a high chance of becoming similar to a puppy mill. Anyhow, this breeder also asks you to pay half of the money for the dog without even seeing them and just looking at the pictures online. I am NOT going to pay $1000 to see the puppy I want that will cost me a total of $2000.00.

mattroll Jul 31, 2012

So breeding should be a hobby and everyone should just give out dogs? Great idea. I can imagine free puppy giveaways. You are a GENIUS!