Adexec footwear company,Canadais it a scam or real

i want to know if this company is a scam or real.I got a job offer from them.They gave me invitation letter to Canada, contracts letter of employment and works permit in Canada and asked me to forward all this letter to Canada lawyers association at [protected]@lawyer.com.
i did it and now the lawyers gave me a form asking me to do western union of 200 USD their representative in United kingdom by name Micheal Jones for processing of my documents in other to get clearance certificate from the lawyers.
is this real or a scam

MR. EDWARD OSEI

Andrew Nyabukika Jul 03, 2016

this is a scam do not do any thing if you want to know them good go to there immigration with the documents they sent to you you will know the truth.

I, too received this from "Stella Williams"

Write short application letter immediately to Edmart footwear company with this email address [email protected] you will receive application form and all the details about the job and your visa to Canada. do let me know after doing that. am hoping to read from you. have a nice day.
    Regards,

FILL IN BLOCK LETTERS

Surname…………………………………… Middle Name…………………………………………………

Last Name………………………………………………Passport Number…………………………………

Address: …………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Second Address of contact in Case of emergency ……………………………………………………….

City/State……………………………. Zip/Postcode…………………. Country…………………………..

Male/Female…………………………… Year of Birth……………….. Age this Year……………………………..

Religion……………………………………….. Occupation…………………………………………………………..

Phone:……………………………………………….. Fax Number……………………………………………...

E-mail Address…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Language Assistance Require (if any)……………………………………………………………………….

Language Spoken:……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Position Applying For……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Declaration of Interest…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Relatives in Canada & Address (If any)……………………………………………………………………………….

Applicant’s Signature…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

YOU SHOULD FILL THIS FORM CORRECTLY AND SEND A COPY TO US BY EMAIL AND A COPY TO CANADA IMMIGRATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DOCUMENTS. NB: THIS FORM
    IS VALID JUST FOR ONE MONTH ONLY STARTING FROM THE DAY YOU RECEIVED IT.

THANKS
    MR JAMES WILLIAMS
    HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
    EDMART FOOTWEAR COMPANY, CANADA.

Malvern Alekhwa Oct 12, 2015

Am from Nairobi Kenya.And i received the same email with fake everything but the crazy part of it was i sent $250 ...the problem was not about sending the money how the information works.This are the fraud emails one will receive from the [email protected], [email protected]@[email protected] all this are lies.From the look of things they seems to be from West/North africa coz the money one is suppose to sent is to Guinea(CONAKRY)why should i sent the cash to a foreign country while in kenya we have a Canadian embassy here?so in short they are FAKE !FAKE and more FAKE each day so lets be careful.

arosh Mar 18, 2015

jill has been sent mail to me and ask me to marry her and come Canada to work, , , its scam...

• Mo
    mohamedibrahim Dec 28, 2013

salam for all,
    i received email like you but i didn't send my papers, i think this is scam... take care

this email i received
    ATTN,
    Please find attachment of APPLICANTS APPLICATION FORM. You should print it out, then fill and return it to the immigration bureau Ottawa, with this email address [email protected] for your visa application to Canada and a copy to Adexec Footwears Company, Canada with this email address [email protected] Furthermore, you should read carefully the below Information before filling the form. While filling the form; Applicant must have the following information to hand.
    . A valid international passport
    . Address
    . Email address
    We grant single application and a group application and visas; free tickets to Canada and free hotel accommodations for one month here in Canada.

A]. In recognition of my employment, I agree: (1) to keep confidential all information obtained while undergoing training or working at the Adexec Footwears Company, Canada that relates to clients, including all personal data in profiles and reservation and ticket information; (2) not to reveal or provide to any competitor or potential competitor any of Adexec Footwears client names, prospect names, sales material, or other data that could damage Adexec Footwears competitive position in the marketplace; (3) to refrain from soliciting Adexec Footwears clients or employees or assisting others to solicit Adexec Footwears clients or employees within 12 months after I leave Adexec Footwears for whatever reason; and (4) to refrain for 12 months after I leave Adexec Footwears for any reason (or no reason) from providing travel services to any client on which I spent a significant amount of my time at Adexec Footwears. (Item 4 does not apply to employees who were working directly for the client prior to Adexec Footwears obtaining that client or to employees who are laid off by Adexec Footwears for lack of work.)

B]. In consideration of my employment, I acknowledge that my employment is at will and therefore my employment can be terminated, if I fail to work with time duration according to the working hours of Adexec Footwears. I understand that no representative of Adexec Footwears other than the president has any authority to enter into any agreement for employment for any specified period of time or to make any agreement contrary to the foregoing, and any representations contrary to the foregoing are expressly disavowed, shall not be binding upon Adexec Footwears and should not be relied upon by any prospective or existing employee, unless made in writing and signed by the president. I further acknowledge that any Adexec Footwears personnel manual, handbook, publication, policy, procedure, rule or regulation that may now or in the future apply to me is not contractual in nature and is not intended to modify the foregoing employment relationship..

C]. I agree that all the foregoing information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event that any of the above information is false or there is a material omission, it may be grounds for immediate dismissal. I authorize Adexec Footwears to contact my previous and current employers and personal references. (If there are any restrictions, they must be noted here.)
    Thanks.

Below is the list of the available job positions which you will only apply for one.

Store Manager 1650dollars weekly
    Driver 1550dollars weelky
    Sales Boy 1600dollars weekly
    Sales Girl 1600dollars weekly

arif kamal Jun 03, 2012

i want to merry with jill smith...

arif kamal Jun 03, 2012

hi, i, i, m kamal working in dubai can you want merry with me.i, m very honest and real person.

• Co
    collons May 07, 2012

i receive this and pictures too ... From: Jill Smith ([email protected])
    Sent: Mon 7/04/11 1:46 AM
    To: ...
    My Dear
    Friendship has no limit, it doesn't matter how/where we meet, friendship is always welcome with an open heart and appreciations. I deem it an honor and respect to hear from you again. How are you and your family members doing? I hope everybody is doing pretty cool.

Shortly, I am Jill Smith, single and I am 24yrs female from Canada, working with the Canadian Adexec Footwears Company. I am simple, easygoing, understanding, very friendly and warm. I think am active, sensitive, kind and good looking. I love surfing through the internet whenever am less busy as am very entertained by all the amazing things I found there, especially meeting new friends, sharing views and opportunities.
    I am glad to meet you, I hope you will keep intouch. Like I said earlier, I am working with the Canadian Adexec Footwears and fashions Company and the company is recruiting able men and women around the world, to fill in vacancies that are currently open in the company. The Company also offers visa assistance to applicants who require entry visa to Canada and also offers free air line tickets and free hotel accomodations to applicants who can not be able to buy ticket to come after getting the visas.Applications are free for applicants and application forms are available at the company, feel free to write an application letter to the company after reading this email if you are interested so that the company will send you application form immediatelly, to contact the company by email kindly send your email and enquiries for jobs and application forms to [email protected] I hope you will be interested.
    I'm very passionate, although, I must admit that nobody is perfect, but with understanding friendship is made perfect. My ideal friend is someone who cares and have respects for others. My hobbies are reading, watching movie, listening to soft music/melodies; when am alone and also I like traveling. I hate discrimination and racist, I love someone who is trustworthy and sincere. So, if you cherish friendship as a spice of life, then you must understand that no matter how different we may be, when it comes to friendship we agree sincerely with an understanding.
    I am looking forward to read about you, your family and your country. Take good care of yourself and have a nice day. Hope to hear from you soon and send me your pictures as well

Yours Sincerely,
    Jill Smith

• Ok
    Okello Feb 26, 2012

am sorry but this is a scam i too has received it you wonder if the very person can send me the message saying would like to even marry me when i reach Canada before even knowing how i look like i mean "jill smith lady"

• Su
    sujee Jan 25, 2012

Dear Sir,
    I'm Sachindra from sri lanka. I like to join with your company. I want to apply for suitable position. Please send me an application form.
    sachindra

• Ba
    babygirl1206 Oct 08, 2011

So is it real or scam???
    no answers !
    please let me know, , my dad got the same letter
    We dont know wat to do
    did anyone try and found out it was a lie??

• Cr
    crenstil Sep 23, 2011

hello i am Crenstil and am a mutual friend of Jill smith who is a worker in this company and i want a form of visa to Canada so that i can be with her.

• امير Sep 04, 2011

لقد اتتني دعوة من شركه: Adexec FootWear Company Canad هل هذة الشركه حقيقيه ام نصب واحتيال ارجو الرد علي قبل ان اقدم اوراقي الشخصيه لهم

• امير Sep 04, 2011

انا قد اتني دعوة من الشر كه واريج ان اعرف هل هذة الشركه حقيقيه ام وهميه ام هي نصب واحتيا ل ارجو افادتي بذلك

• Ra
    Rashid Sinan Jul 01, 2011

Having put up my email adress in such for penpals, i've been bombarded by emails from typical fraudsters.
    It beats my understanding as to why one would be interested in an intimate realtionship when all that i was looking for was friends.
    Others are even talking about the bogus deals of someone dieing leave behind some lump sums of money which they want to send to my account. All that i do is to type only one word, FRAUDSTERS, and then send it back to them.
    They don't bother to contact me again.

• Ze
    zenko Apr 13, 2011

I have also got this and they dis send me the way they have done with you.
    my quesition is one am not sure of my self paying 200dollar.
    am also speachless.