Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell Logo

Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell

Having problems with Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell?

Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell Customer Service Contacts

1 Hewitt Square
East Northport, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell Customer Service. Initial Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell. Discuss the issues you have had with Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Abmcustomer service/bad employee

Twice now an employee has tried to extort cash from me after I've been validated for parking. My son attends school in this building and the school validated my ticket. Both times the same women took my ticket out and put it back in without the validated tickets and told me I owed her $20. Then asked me to only pay her in cash. I had to call the office to have them tell her manager on the phone that they had already validated my ticket. This women should not be working in this parking structure she is trying to steal money from people exiting the building.

AbmSend money to get money

Says I have been confirmed as a winner of a cash award by a.b.m! Says it's not an error. How did they get my info...who is this company and I know u never have to send money to win money!! I want to find out who these creeps are and have them put away. Scamming ppl out of their hard earned money. I'm struggling as is, they should be a damn shame of there self . This is sad. Screw addleshaw and bird& mitchell