Adaptable Realty LLCNever Returned Rental Deposit

THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN. WHEN YOU CALL THEY BEAT AROUND THE BUSH LIEING ABOUT EMPLOYEES BEING ON MATERNITY LEAVE SO THE DONT HAVE TO GET BACK TO YOU. IF YOU GAVE THEM ANY MONEY KISS IT GOODBYE...

• Ad
    Adam Rogoff Nov 14, 2008

I am an attorney considering an action against Adaptable Realty to force return of stolen deposit money. I was burned by them as well for a large amount of prepaid rent and unreturned deposits. If you are owed money, please contact me at [email protected] Thanks.

• St
    Stacy Cutter Jan 14, 2009

They got me too.
    Checked out in August 2008 and still have not received anything but a long list of excuses. They no longer take calls on their main line either, all you get is an answering machine.

Please contact me through the "send email" option by name if anyone finds resolve with the group.
    Thank you!

• Da
    David Mar 28, 2009

They are complete scam artists. This group buys homes, pays unlicensed workers to make "repairs" that never pass inspection or obtain certificates of occupancy, rents the home through Adaptable Realty without true ownership and then allows the house to go into foreclosure. They are complete ### - Brian Peoples, Ken Siegel, Brian's wife, the whole crew.

Adam, what do you think the likelihood is of getting blood from these turnips? They did a short sale on the house we were living in by about $300k.

• Ca
    Candice Apr 28, 2009

I am currently filing a legal suit in court against Adaptable Reality. My family and I had to moe out of a rental home that went in to foreclosure. After we paid our rent on time and consistanly. However, after we moved I am still trying to obtain my security deposit back from over three months ago. Please contact me at [email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices