Adam Norris Home Logo

Adam Norris Home

Having problems with Adam Norris Home?

Adam Norris Home reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 9, 2010. The latest review paid for an item and never got it was posted on Aug 9, 2010. The latest complaint paid for an item and never got it was resolved on Aug 09, 2010. Adam Norris Home has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Adam Norris Home has resolved 1 complaints.

Adam Norris Home Customer Service Contacts

25803 Wolf Road
Bay Village,, Ohio

Adam Norris Home Complaints & Reviews

Adam Norris Homepaid for an item and never got it

DO NOT ORDER FROM Adam Norris Home !

I ordered perfume from them and I got an email saying they had processed my order and that they were currently out of stock
but would soon be getting the item in and they would ship it when it arrived. Usually, companies do not process the credit card
until the item ships. Well they ran the charge before I got the email of the item's delay. I never got another email from them and I
never got the perfume. I tried calling them and emailing them but I never got a response. Funny, when I called to pretend that I
wanted to place a large corporate order...they quickly returned my call but hung up when I questioned them about being charged for
something I never got.

It seems like a scam set up because they never answer their phones. You always have to leave a message.