Adam Hersh Posters:ordered Harry Potter posterPaid for poster, and NEVER received anything!

D

I ordered a Harry Potter poster on Sept 28th for my daughter. I got a reply from Adam Hersh Posters after a couple weeks saying the poster was damaged and I could pick two posters as replacements to be shipped out. We did so, but have never received anything from this company. They did send a reply after that time saying our replacements were being processed, but that was some time ago, and I have been unable to contact anyone with the company since that time. They of course did charge my credit card for the total amount immediately, but I have received nothing. My order # was 6277040. Thank you!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices