Complaints & Reviews

sly and unprofessional

They are sly with the numbers tell you one thing and list another in the paperwork. State they will match another dealers quote, they do not. Ben Quail is extremely rude and unprofessional yells on the phone and you never get a word in as he will talk over you then tell you your rude and going to hang up. The irony of the call! They do not value their customers and have not integrity. Ben tried to place blame for the call as he said it took to long for us to contact him. Mind you husband was deployed and they refused to talk to me as my name wasn't on the paperwork. He was made aware there the numerous calls of phone tag.

Deceptive Advertising

I received an offer in the mail to come into one of the Acura dealership in my local area for a test drive and receive a $50 American Express gift card absolutely free. The offer had an expiration date of 9/4/12. Well, I visited the Acura dealership in Peoria AZ this Saturday (8/25/12) morning. I presented the offer that I received in the mail to the salesman. I told him honestly that I didn't come in to buy a car but stop by for the gift. He told me to wait a minute, came inside to talk to his boss, came back out and told me that the gift cards were locked up in another room; the manager doesn't have a key to that room, and so I will need to come back on Monday between 9-5p. I knew it was a bogus excuse but I didn't make a stink about it. On second thought, I should have. Anyway, I think the dealership will make any kind of excuses such as in my situation to turn people away if they know that you're not there to buy a car. Would you call it deceptive advertising? What can one do?

• Th
    th!sman Aug 25, 2012

Make the stink instead on their FB / Twitter pages and elsewhere. They need to be straight. Enough with taking advantage of consumers.

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Finance person was very rude to us because we didn't want to add extra stuff to our loan, like gap...

Mistreatment!

Our visit was ok until we were verbally abused by the managers. After my husband asked for his keys to the car we already own, the managers continued to debate my husband. My husband expressed that he has never had an experience like this at a dealership before and stated that he was ready to go, mind you this was under calm, cool, and collectiveness. The "manager" yelled at my husband to GET OUT! My husband never raised his voice and showed extreme respect to everyone. We don't recommend doing business with Acura of Peoria. It seems that they need training on how to treat potential customers. We may have gone home and thought about the numbers that were presented to us but after the debating and verbal abuse, never again will we purchase or step foot in one of their dealerships.

• Ty
    Ty Aug 06, 2008

I experience the same treatment there at Acura of Peoria. Bough the car there 2 week ago ( july, 08). Was told that the car was free of accident, and not getting the carfax report when asked. Told that wasn’t nessesary. Did the car fax after getting the car home to find out a bunch of stuff on record, brought it to the mechanic to get a bunch of thing that need to be fix. Call the dealer, no one available, no one want to help, getting the run around treatment, promises to call but never return any phone call. ACURA OF PEORIA did me a dirty deal/ please don’t go there for your car need. RIP OFF dealer. ACURA OF PEORIA; DON’T GO THERE

• Ti
    Tim Rey Apr 09, 2009

This dealership rips every customer off! sales and service DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!

• Av
    AV8RT Apr 27, 2009

I live in Prescott, AZ. I was given an UNBELIEVABLE quote which they lied about. The first red flag was when I arrived at the dealership no one came to great me. When I walked into the dealer I still was not greated. Finally they were kind enough to show us 2 cars. We were looking for base models. The cars were fun but the dealer had to ride with us in a TSX between my 2 children. When my wife and I made the decision to leave that is when they got confrontational. The 2 dealers were using extortion techniques to get us to buy their unreasonable offers. The man yelled at me infront of my wife and kids. NEVER GO TO ACURA OF PEORIA.

• He
    Hello Jun 16, 2009

I agree with you TOTALLY!!!

• Wi
    William john vandi Jul 04, 2009

We have bought Five cars from Acura Of Peoria. In today's world people just want to offer car dealer's stupid offers and when they are denied they want to complain.

• Mi
    MISTREATED BY ACURA Aug 08, 2009

100% in agreement . They mistreat, laugh at and rip off customers. Don't even go there!

• Mi
    MISTREATED BY ACURA Aug 08, 2009

Don't even step at their door. They are always laughing at the customers. They mistreat people, the hide behind the glass office and laugh at the customers thinking how stupid we are for believing what theya are telling us. We heard them laughing and saw them manipulating the numbers . We will never go there. Not even if we get paid to be there for one minute. From the sales mineons to the sales managers ending with an arrogant GM who is nothing but an idiot in charge, this place deserves to be closed for bad business practice. Ask our Attorney General who has several investigations on them.

Mr Van Tuyl : CLOSE THAT STORE!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices