AcuiberryBeing charged

T

I too ordered this product canceled but am being charge monthly 79.76; when I call it says the wait is 35 min to please visit gohelpnow.com which is not there, it goes on to tellyou to leave a message but the mail box is full.

• Te
    Teri Fortmann Nov 07, 2008

they have taken $75 out of my account 2 times with out permission

• Su
    susan wright Nov 14, 2008

I also ordered a "free trial" and my credit card was billed $89.00 immediately after ordering. The 800 number does not work and after several e-mails to customer service, no reply. I am going to report them to the Attorney General.

• Su
    susan wright Nov 14, 2008

If you read the fine print under the terms and conditions, you agreed to have monthly charges deducted. You had to return the "free sample" within 14 days in order to cancel this product. I did the same thing, thinking I was ordering a free sample, but they billed my credit card immediately for the first month in the amount of $78.81. I just reported them to my credit card and got the fee taken off my bill. I will end up canceling my card if they bill me again next month.

• Fr
    Fred Dec 03, 2008

the website is there. google gohelpnow.com it should be the first one that show up - "Customer Support" if you are not in their data base, use the last option and send them an email.

• Le
    Lee Ann Mar 04, 2009

I called and cancled this product, and they turned around and billed my credit card $88, 62, when i called to dispute it the company said i never canceled and there is nothing they can do for me. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told there was none available to speak to me, when i asked for an address to write the company i was told that they could not give out that information. Then they lady hung up on me! This company is ripping us off. I will not ever buy from this company again.

• Vm
    V. Meier Mar 30, 2009

In looking at my bank statements I ordered a sample bottle of this Natures Acai-berry and agreed to pay 1.99 shipping and handling on 2/23/09. On 3/9/05, I was billed 79.96; on 3/16/09 I was billed 29.95; and on 3/25/09 I was again billed 85.91. I have NOT received this sample and according to the customer service department [protected], my account is now supposedly cancelled with them and they are suppose to be refunding my account of $197. 91. When I telephoned my bank, they said I would have to close that card and pay an additional $10.00 in order to get a new card. I will never again order anything online after this!!

• Ly
    lynncole Jul 29, 2009

i tried acui berry breeze i then tried to cancel and still cant get a phone number to do so. i will go to my bank and stop any payment. if anyone has a number please let me know

• Hs
    hsbad Oct 28, 2009

I am having the same problems, I odered a free sample, but I am already being charge $88.00. When I try to call and cancel or dispute the card no one answers the phone. I received an email saying they are going to report me to a third party collection agancy. How can we stop these people?