acu berryscam

J

These people are a total rip-off. My husband ordered the trail size. We cancelled the trail. They took 89.oo out of my account and they still haven't credited my card. I will keep calling every day. DO NOT BUT OR ORDER TRAIL SIZE OF THIS PRODUCT!!!

• Li
    Lisa Heath Jul 27, 2009

I had $87.13 deducted from my account with out my knowledge and
    when I contacted the company about it I was basically told oh well. I was not connected to someone higher up when I demanded. I also did not receive any product for what I was charged...

mary Mar 24, 2009

I canceled mine also and they still took out of my account. Now I finaly got them to stop they still send me the stuff. I so many bottles of it and it doesnt work.

• Dp
    d porter Mar 16, 2009

I also tried the free trial and I too wound up with charges on my account totaling 194.57 i had to close the account to stop the charges from happening they said even if i cancelled the membership i was getting charged for the trouble do not order ace berry or the colen clence you will be sorry or if you should want to try it use a prepaid card so you only get the trail and nothing else this is what they won't tell you on oprah and rachel ray show i feel for all those who have been suckered into this i admitt it i did get suckered but i won't agian