The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Activity Superstore — spa day voucher
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Dear Sir or Madam
I was given one of your 'Indolent Spa Day' for two as a gift. We went to Bannatyne gym at Quey Street in Manchester back in August. It was a very dissapointing experience, I complained and they agreed a refund but said I have to 'go through yourselves' which I did.
Numerous emails have been passed two and fro from your customer support department Harriet. She has assured me many times that she will issue my new voucher but has not done so up to date.
I feel I am being fobbed off and it is very frustrating.
Please can you resolve this issue asap otherwise I will take the matter further.
Mrs Patricia O'Brien
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Activity Superstore Complaints & Reviews
- Activity Superstore - simply ridiculous
- Activity Superstore - shafted
- Activity Superstore - trying to book chosen activity
- Activity Superstore - wont refund me
- Activity Superstore - stupid process
- Activity Superstore - voucher
- Activity Superstore - voucher-meerkat experience
- Activity Superstore - value of event
- Activity Superstore - failed to book us in at restaurant activation no aag-180-571-337 voucher number gftw102053
- Activity Superstore - booking we made