Activity Superstorespa day voucher

T Oct 08, 2018

Dear Sir or Madam

I was given one of your 'Indolent Spa Day' for two as a gift. We went to Bannatyne gym at Quey Street in Manchester back in August. It was a very dissapointing experience, I complained and they agreed a refund but said I have to 'go through yourselves' which I did.

Numerous emails have been passed two and fro from your customer support department Harriet. She has assured me many times that she will issue my new voucher but has not done so up to date.

I feel I am being fobbed off and it is very frustrating.

Please can you resolve this issue asap otherwise I will take the matter further.

Yours faithfully.
Mrs Patricia O'Brien
[protected]

RESOLVED

• Activity Superstore's response · Oct 15, 2018

Dear Mrs O'Brien,

I am very sorry to hear of the problems you have faced and for the length of time this has taken to be resolved. I can see that Harriet has been looking into this for you and will continue to do so. However if you could call me directly, I will be happy to resolve this for you today to avoid any further delays.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Charlotte - Customer Service Supervisor
    Activity Superstore Ltd

• Activity Superstore's response · Feb 03, 2020

Hello Brinda

Thank you for sharing your views.

I am sorry to hear that you were unable to validate and use the voucher prior to the expiry date shown, due to medical grounds. The information given by my colleague is correct, once the expiry date has passed the voucher becomes invalid and void and as such we can normally only offer a discount on a new sale. This is because the expiry date is clearly shown prior to purchase and on the voucher itself.

I appreciate that due to a medical reason that you could not validate, book or attend prior to the expiry date and as such we could look into extending the voucher under these circumstances. However in order for this to be reviewed we would ask to see some form of medical documentation, this can be anything you already have, such as a doctor’s note, hospital letter or discharge note.

I understand this information is sensitive and can assure you that it is treated as such. If you do wish to send this over, please feel free to do so and we will gladly assist you further.

Kind regards,

Charlotte
    Activity Superstore

• Br
    Brinda S Jan 30, 2020

I would not recommend this company to anyone. There are other companies like buy a gift where you could get a better service. I received two vouchers from my husband and unfortunately I could not activate these on time and the customer service told me these are now void. I explained I was unwell and they are looking for proof of medical certificate only to renew two vouchers which mean they can do it. It is a waste of money buying from them.