Complaints & Reviews

Bad service

I completed various offers required to receive a Honda Metro Scooter. The Reward Depot would not answer anyu emails requesting my password and user name to check status of my "Free" prize. After virtually dozens of email I have received no response to why there are no confirmations of my completing ANY of the offers on their site. They do not respond to email, and the phone number listed is for a voicemail box that requires a password to even leave a message. It has cost me nearly $300 to get these "free" products from the offers required after calculating shipping charges and the full price 2nd month supply of these items that I would not have purchased in the first place. I did receive emails from them after 19 emails were sent. I threatened legal action, so they added 9 offers out of the 12 I signed up for, and told me they would look into the other 5 offers not listed. Well... the other offers havr not appeared, but they shuffled the offers around so now they are not in the correct category to be eligible for the "free" scooter. All I wanted was the free scooter they advertized, and I fulfilled the requirement to get this scooter, so where is it????

• Valerie Sep 11, 2008

I signed up for various offers to complete required points to receive a Honda Metro Scooter. Upon completion the Reward Depot gave me a runaround over a password and user name to check status of my "Free" prize. After virtually dozens of email I have received no response to why there are no confirmations of my completing ANY of the offers on their site. They do not respond to email, and the phone number listed is for a voicemail box that requires a password to even leave a message. It has cost me nearly $300 to get these "free" products from the offers required after calculating shipping charges and the full price 2nd month supply of these items that I would not have purchased in the first place. All I wanted was the free scooter they advertized, and I fulfilled the requirement to get this scooter, so where is it??? Acquisis, Reward Depot is a ripoff... steer clear!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices