Having problems with Acprecall.com?

Acprecall.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 30, 2010. The latest review Can't get a replacement for recalled unit was posted on Sep 30, 2010. Acprecall.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Acprecall.com has resolved 0 complaints.

Acprecall.com Customer Service Contacts

12808 Gran Bay Parkway West
Jacksonville, Florida

Acprecall.com Complaints & Reviews

Acprecall.comCan't get a replacement for recalled unit

When i asked for a replacement brew basker for my black and decker coffee maker (odc440) b and d refered me to acprecall.com. They sent me a brew basket along with instuctions to cut the plug and send it in and I would get a new unit. I did. I nerver got it. There is no phone number that I know of where you can talk to a human or even leave a voice mail. I tried emailing several times but they ignored me. Finally today I got an answer.. They said their records indicate I already received the unit. The only thing I got was the brew basket.

jordanofmp Jan 09, 2017

I returned my carafe after receiving instructions to return the carafe and plug. The person I talked to never mentioned returning the carafe and their packing materials were poor, at best. Their tape didn't hold and not enough paper for the carton and carafe. I used additional paper and my own packaging tape. My unit was stamped at the post office on 12/13/16 and, now on January 9th I do not have a check, as promised in 20 days. The phone number is bad and had to leave a message. There is nobody to speak to and the internet sight has nothing about complaining when the check does not arrive on time. You can be sure that any products they make will never enter my home. They took a good company and ruined it.

• Mi
      Michael Skol Jun 09, 2016

I submitted a claim for the faulty Black & Decker Brand SDC700 Series Coffeemaker Carafe, which was recalled by the company. Sent in the old carafe, as requested, received a registration number, but did not receive the new carafe. Website 'status' button didn't work. Tried calling -- no response. First they make a faulty product, then they screw up the replacement process.