Ackermans Stores — poor customer service
I walked into the store only saw the Security at the door did not see anybody else on the floor nobody at the tills asked for service when I started to call head office people suddenly appeared head office I was holding for more than 20 min trying to speak to somebody who can assist somebody phoned me back gave me the e-mail address no ref nr when I asked her name she ended the call.
Updated by JC B, Oct 10, 2019
I have a complaint regarding customer service at Ackerman so store Moreleta Park.
I walked into the store only saw the Security at the door. Walked in looking for slippers looked around did not see anybody else on the floor also nobody at the tills. I walked around asked for service and when I started to ask for the head office number the people suddenly appeared.
I phoned head office and there I was holding for more than 20 minutes trying to speak to somebody who can assist.
Later somebody phoned me back gave me the e-mail address no reference number when I asked her name she ended the call.
I am really disappointed in the service from Ackermans.
More Ackermans Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Ackermans Stores - premio p1000 tablet 
- Ackermans - refund taking 8 weeks+ 
- Ackermans Stores - faulty netsurfer tablet
- Ackermans Stores - a phone with a factory problem 
- Ackermans - double payment 
- Ackermans Stores - z wave placed in security system
- Ackermans Stores - quality of clothes
- Ackermans Stores - poor attitude
- Ackermans - amounts added to account
- Ackermans Stores - winter jacket and it's quality