Ackermansold cell phone

E Jul 05, 2019

My husband bought a cellphone on the 01/07/2019 at ackermans Kakamas...on the 02/07/2019 i discovered that the phone he had bought was an old phone, as it had pictures from 2018 on it. On the 03/07/2019 I went to the the store to return the phone, I was told by the manager that i need to contact MTN with regards to the matter, she also said that she can log a call and send it in for repairs. I was very furious, so i left the store with the phone. I called cust care, spoke to a lady by the name of Shanice who said that the query dept will contact me within 48hrs. Nothing happened after 48hrs.
Can someone please tell me how to get help on this matter.