Ackermans Liberty Promenadecell phone

A Nov 13, 2018

Good Day

My husband took out a phone for myself the Huawei Y7 2018 on his account i was told there is a 7 day cancellation fee i took it out on saterday 10 November 2018 and they gave me the phone in the display and i was not given a seeled box they did not ask if i wanted the phone in the display they just rang it up because it was closing time and they where quite in a hurry to go home.

i was not asked if i wanted insurance with the phone as well. When i got home i charged the phone and since i used the phone it was freezing and battery got hot all the time.

my husband took the phone back on 12 November 2018 and asked if he could cancel and or receive a different sealed box because it is within then 7 days and he was told the device is going to be taken into vodacom.

I don't think this is fair i was given a broken cellphone and not in a seeled box this is not my problem if the phone that i was given is broken.

i took out the phone as i needed one immediately and now im still sitting with out one the phone cost R2999 that is alot of money for me to pay for something that is broken im not happy with the service and the way things are being handled.

Hope this gets resolved asap.

please email me abigail.[protected]@gmail.com