Ack ConsultancyTotal fraud consultancy don't believe them.

Date: 24th April 2017.
Dear friends
Dear Friends, My Name Sumanta Bose, I am a Victim of ACK Consultancy which is in 2, Chandni Chawk 4th Floor, Kolkata-700072. They use to send mail via various job sites like Naukri, Monster & Times. In the advertisement they use to write that “Your Resume is being selected for various opening over there in Kolkata Salary 15K - 20K. I thought it was Real and I went to the over mentioned address on 7th January 2017(Saturday). A lady they said she is H.R name her Susmita, they have very good tie-up with many leading companies and especially she forced be about Bandhan Bank Back office job, when I told her “Madam now I am 41year so how could I join in Bank” then she told me They gave me assurance that the interview is on next day 10am and they will send me the details of company through SMS. and if I want to attend the interview I have to pay an registration charge amounting rs.1150/- for three month and your posting will be in Konnagar Branch where I lived. The height of Cheating.
Today (24th April 2017) its 4 months gone and I can’t got any SMS from there for Bandhan Bank interview, else they have send some cheap company interview which is not suitable for me, when I call their office or send some mails say something hard or rough then they send some interview details.
When I visited there offices they seated me a small room individually and send a male executive if he couldn’t manage then they send a lady (Riya) [protected] for manage.
They send me an interview in Gruppent Solutions Pvt. Ltd. for the post of back office but when I am reach their office no more vacancy over there in Back office position same thing happened with another company in gariahat
She told me If you have any problem then please call me after this conversation I made call her lots of time but she couldn’t attend my call.
I also talk to Bowbazar Police station for strict action; they assured me they can help me.
So, I here by requesting you to all don’t let they go like ACK, don’t keep yourself in silent mode please take some action over them. Go to the Police station and lodge a complaint.
They are dared to cheat us because we take it very Normal way and let them go if we opposed them so how could they cheated?
I have clearly said to them return back my money or provide me a Job others wise I have to lodge an FIR against him.
So I tell you all that please don’t go to this type of consultancy for which the consultancy charge registration money. The owner of this Consultancy is Mr. Ranjan Dutta. His Phone No is [protected] / [protected]/ [protected].