Acia Berry and Life Cleanse Logo

Acia Berry and Life Cleanse

Having problems with Acia Berry and Life Cleanse?

Acia Berry and Life Cleanse reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 13, 2009. The latest review Keep sending the abrove products was posted on Aug 13, 2009. The latest complaint Keep sending the abrove products was resolved on Aug 13, 2009. Acia Berry and Life Cleanse has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Acia Berry and Life Cleanse has resolved 1 complaints.

Acia Berry and Life Cleanse Customer Service Contacts

2701 Verily Ct.
Oakton, Virginia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Acia Berry and Life Cleanse Customer Service. Initial Acia Berry and Life Cleanse complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Acia Berry and Life Cleanse above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Acia Berry and Life Cleanse. Discuss the issues you have had with Acia Berry and Life Cleanse and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Acia Berry and Life Cleanse Complaints & Reviews

Acia Berryand Life CleanseKeep sending the abrove products

I hace called the company and canel my order. You
keep sending me a bill and I followed your add on the
computer and I did not see anything about $83.00.
I only saw the part about the free trial products and
cost of shipping for the Acia Berry and the Life Cleanse. I talked to one of your agents on the phone and stated that I no longer want your products and to
canel my account. This has not been done and I can
not get anyone on the phone to talk with me. My next
step is to have my lawyer to get in touch with the
company and file a suit because of the charges you
keep putting on my account.

• Na
      Nakigurl Feb 03, 2010

dont get a lawyer will cost you more... I had same issue and contacted my bank, they are chasing it up for me and refunded my money. All i had to do is send them a letter to address on package and save a copy to give to bank. Hope it helps, always google first!