Having problems with Acelote?

Acelote Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Acelote Customer Service. Initial Acelote complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Acelote above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Acelote. Discuss the issues you have had with Acelote and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Acelote Complaints & Reviews

Aceloteover the sink stainless steel dish rack

I ordered an over the sink stainless steel dish rack in November. It took a month to get a valid tracking number and 2 months to get here. Then what I got was not even remotely what I ordered. I got a plastic tray thing and it arrived damaged. I have been emailing their customer support, but the only resolution they offer is for me to return the broken item with me paying for shipping or to give me $10, since they claim what I got will work just fine. That's not acceptable. I have been emailing them for over a month about this and they have since stopped emailing me. I am still trying to reach out to them, but with no luck. I have attached a picture of the receipt from the item I ordered, which does have a small picture of it, as well as a picture of the damaged item I received.

over the sink stainless steel dish rack
over the sink stainless steel dish rack

Acelotehty™-drain rack!multi-function dish drying rack over sink display stand stainless steel kitchen storage shelf holder

This is the most ridiculous scam! Three plastic trays! That's all it is! It was supposed to be a full stainless steel rack for the kitchen sink.

This was ordered on November 10, 2019 and FINALLY arrived on January 25, 2020! It took 12 weeks for this to be delivered, and now what do I do with 3 plastic trays?

There aren't any instructions to show what this plastic is supposed to do or how it's supposed to look, or even how to put it together!

I do not want to have to spend the time or money to sent it back, but I want a refund NOW!

Acelotehty™-drain rack!multi-function dish drying rack over sink display stand! × 1

November 8, 2019, I ordered the above product, picture 1 shown below. Today, I received the product, but not what was advertised or shown by them. What I got was as shown in picture 2.
      I would like a complete refund, including shipping.
      The merchant as listed on my PayPal receipt is: Sunshine Living Hall
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Transaction ID is: 4SN56916BD550844L
      My order number is Order XY01-19163
      Please be advised that I will also be filing a complaint with PayPal.

hty™-drain rack!multi-function dish drying rack over sink display stand! × 1
      hty™-drain rack!multi-function dish drying rack over sink display stand! × 1

Jan 05, 2020

Acelote — over the sink dish rack stainless steel

I ordered an over the sink stainless steel dish rack and waited almost 8 weeks for it to arrive. My payment...

Acelotedish drain rack

I received mine very disappointed!! Wasn't what I expected at all for the price I paid. It was only 3 plastic trays. Very upset and I want my money back or y'all to send me the right one!!! If y'all are going to advertise something and sell it, then it should be the product in the picture. Not cheap plastic. We work hard for are money to buy your products it should be what you advertised!!

dish drain rack

Dec 14, 2019

Acelote — Hty drain rack - (above sink dish rack)

The site required that you measure your sink area so that the giant over sink dish drainer would fit. It wa...

Dec 14, 2019

Acelote — Over sink drainage $27.99

Dec 11, 2019

Acelote — dish rack stainless steel kitchen storage

I ordered a metal two tier drain rack via Facebook from Acelote. Very disappointed when I recieved a cheap...