Ace Aeration, Robert Wiseadvertising

This individual or someone representing his company TAPED advertising literature to the siding of my house. This is an OUTRAGEOUS business practice! I called him to ask that it be removed on 3 different occasions and he ignored all three - he always lets his phone go to voice message, so there's no way to speak to him. I filed a BBB complaint and he has lied to them about trying to call me, leaving messages, and accuses me of ignoring him! He represents himself as "the best" aeration company in town, yet he will not even return phone calls, much less resolve business complaints. JUST SAY NO to this guy!

• Ac
    ace/ Aug 14, 2009

BBB makes no judgment on the validity of this or any other complaint brought to our attention. We recognize that there are two sides to every dispute. This matter of complaints was settled.
    07/06/2009 Inform Business of the Complaint
    07/14/2009 Receive Business Response
    07/14/2009 Forward Business response to Consumer
    07/28/2009 No response received from Consumer
    07/28/2009 Inform Business - Case Closed ASSUMED SATISFIED
    07/28/2009 Case closed -
    Ace Aeration is very sorry for said issues.
    word against word... as the saying goes "you cant make everyone happy" very true here.
    as she would not do business with Ace, Ace will not do business for her either. its now a two way street.. some would say in this case its best to just agree to disagree..

• Or
    Originator Jun 02, 2016

I also agree with the above review...they just don't get it. No soliciting signs apparently mean nothing to this fly by night firm so called and explained what the signs mean. He didn't seem to, understand that posting their garbage to knees house is soliciting ...if they were a business on the up and up, they would not have to revert to these tactics of sending out flunkies to post their unwanted garbage .
    A number of us have signs on front door, next to garage doors and more but they still post their garbage
    It needs to stop ...

• Di
    Diane DeNuccio Oct 06, 2017

While I do also abhor the taped solicitations, the actual work performed by the company is what matters most. I hired Ace to simply core aerate my front lawn as everything I had done wasn't working to fix my lawn. Figured it was worth a try. The guy who aerated it was very nice, even offerred to make a second pass over the lawn if I wanted more holes. My lawn definitely improved so I have been a repeat customer twice a year, spring and fall. I recommend Ace Aeration. Reasonable prices.