Accounts.netIllegal company!

T

I am a big member of the glider community, and have been buying accounts from accounts.net for a good 6 months. I logged in this morning, and all 4 accounts I purchased for over 3 grand were BANNED. I attempted to seek at least an exchange as I could not unban them but accounts.net claims risk is involved when buying accounts.

The 100% satisfaction guarantee on the site is complete bogus, and I urge everyone to never buy from this chinese farming company as the glider community will know about this as well!

FRAUDED CUSTOMER!

• Li
    Lidia Strecker Nov 23, 2019

My dad have a telkom prepaid accound and there are over the 4 thousend rand on it an he ask they must take the monthly money there they said they cand do it and take every morth a diffend amound from his bank he want to stop it at bank they said to him his going to loose every send on his phone how dies it work

• Fr
    fraudkiller1 Nov 23, 2016

If you're

Lets-get-him Oct 28, 2015

here we go !!! found him !

Lets-get-him Oct 28, 2015

He lives nowadays in Hong Kong, working on a new scam with some company called okay.com
    let's find him and get back what's ours ! who's in ?!?!?!

jason101 Aug 10, 2010

fraudsters

jason101 Aug 10, 2010

im uploading a photo look at it... this sums them up do not sell or buy from them... they are known as the biggest scammers in the industry

Joel RR Jul 23, 2010

Well I will tell you this. I was an affiliate for accounts.net for quite a while.

The old owner paid it, the new owner doesn't. That should really sum up at least to me that this company is shady if not worse.

I wouldn't recommend them when there are 100+ other websites out there better than them. Furthermore, they don't even sell their own accounts, vbarrack sells their accounts on his website.

So yes, I don't recommend accounts.net

MamaKD Jun 14, 2010

trying to phish for paypal information.

• Ph
    Philo May 04, 2010

Considering that selling/buying accounts is prohibited by Blizzard's ToS, I don't know why you're all whining about accounts.net.
    Either play the game, or let your account sit idle until you do. There's already too many Chinese gold farmers and spammers in the major cities, and crap like this just makes it worse. YOU, made the peon cry... ;P

• Ba
    bartong Oct 23, 2009

I might try selling characters to this site, but I'm not sure. I got a friend that used their other site charz.com and said it went smooth. Charz.com isn't working at the moment, and their live support sent me to accounts.net. Does anyone have any advice on this? Also, my account has five 80's, one 77 dk, and two near 60. If anyone wants to discuss maybe buying from me directly, I'll be happy to chat with you about the details and stuff.
    Email/MSN [email protected]

Joshua Dec 03, 2008

I'm in the same boat... Give me an email today we can fight them together. [email protected] (msn messenger)

I sold my account, got the money, now they are doing a disbute on paypal saying they never recieved the character. What do I do!

• Ad
    adam Oct 26, 2008

Hi people, I was planning to sell my account to this website; but thank God i didn't... I got a good deal for those with a passion for a Warrior and Mage.. Both characters are lvl 70's. My male human warrior is in 5/8 Tier 6(Tanking set), has a Main-Hand Warglaive, has the Bulkwark of Azzinoth, he also owns a netherdrake flying mount and has tons of mats and gears(including fire resist, shadow resist, PVP gear, DPS gear, and frost resist) of all kinds in the bank, bout 5-6k gold on him... I also have a 70 Female Human Mage... she has PVE and PVP gear, but it ain't too fancy compared to my warrior... but does my warrior a big favor with her farming abilities... you know repair bills suck donkey balls...

Both characters are located on a US server and are both transfer ready... They both still hold their original names.

The account is currently not active, but will be able to do something if there is an interested buyer who is serious with the offer.

$500-800 Dollars

send me an email if you're interested: [email protected]

Accounts.net may seem like a professional website, but i agree with the rest that its full of Asian cheating people who doesn't give a damn about your time, money and efforts.

Have a nice day.. peace out

• Ic
    Ickabod Oct 26, 2008

Is there any difference between accounts.net and buyaccounts.net?

• Fr
    Fraud Agreed Sep 02, 2008

accounts.net is owned by a guy named brendan blumer, he is a kid, maybe still in his teens. The guy has no morale, and even tells his employees that customers are jokes, don't refund them etc. Their policy is if you sell an account, it gets banned, fix it or we can't help you. TRUST ME, buy from an AMERICAN company, their are a few good options out there, but these guys you need to stay away from

Here is your proof if I am telling the truth

• Ed
    ed Aug 25, 2008

Just to clarify, buying a account is against the EULA.
    Disregarding terms and conditions that apply with EULA get's your ### banned.

You deserve to be banned if you buy a account.

It's like this,

Let's say you buy a car and agree to the terms that the car you brought is stayed in the owners name.
    Also the owner get's a spare set of keys for his car which he is selling to you...

Now this is exactly what happens when buying a account...

• Ph
    phil Aug 23, 2008

five minutes ago I tried to sell my account to them and now my account is banned. What did they say? Sorry we cant do anything about it. They transferrred it to some bull ### pve server like ###s then i see in my email that my account is banned. I cant believe it. I hate my life. I am in alot of debt right now and I need this money. Accounts.net ruined my life.

Jonny Rocco Aug 01, 2008

I heard some rumor the owner brought some under age kids in from Mexico and had sex with them. He went to jail for a while for it, not sure if it's true or not, but sounds like the company is total fraud to me.

Jonny Rocco Jul 19, 2008

I use to work for accounts.net. Here are the facts...

The owner use to work for ige.com. He was fired, started accounts.net. He is about 20 years old, has no experience. They are based in Hong Kong which is in China if you did not know, and they from what I heard are the worst accounts site on the internet. They steal peoples accounts, and payments enough said.

I would not buy from them and this is straight from a former employee himself.

Doug Williams Jul 14, 2008

accounts.net is fraud. The site wasn't working for about 4 weeks as well.

I used to work for accounts.net, and they hired low waged employees, and torture them. They steal hundreds of accounts per month, and rip off hundreds of customers. They send legal letters to customers that didn't even do anything, and the owner is not even the legal age to drink (20), and thinks he is bad ### at everything he does.

You are hearing it from the source, avoid buying from accounts.net, they are truly illegal, and the Hong Kong government is looking into their business practices already!

• Sm
    Smith Is Lieing Jul 11, 2008

Yes, if you go to the markee boards, they have thee worst reputation in the industry easily. Total fraud.

• Ri
    rich Jul 03, 2008

I was considering selling my account to them. I was on the live chat with them and my virus scanner gave me the warning--ROOTKIT HACKTOOL WARNING. I questioned the online live sales guy and he never responded, I waited 10 minutes. I highly suspect that they tried to install a key logging program on my computer, seems very odd.

• Mr
    Mr Green May 28, 2008

As if seeing this couldn't be a better time. I was actully going to buy an account. I deleated my old account and made new, and being slow at leveling i just decided why not buy one.
    Why the ### do they do this? as long as they get their money. I have seen sites like accountol.com etc. and it pretty much sounds like the same thing but a different name and a different style of the site.

really thank you all for the posts, i would of made a terrible mistake if i never found out.

none provided May 28, 2008

They never changed the billing info on the account I sold to them like they were supposed to. So I was still was being charged monthly fees. I used their chat support to have them change it after I found out. They were extremely rude, couldn't speak english well, and claimed my order number was invalid! Well I threatened to call SE and say my account was stolen since I was still paying for it. After that conversation they changed it! They will lie to you and scam you! Avoid at all cost! Do not buy or sell to them!

sas01 May 07, 2008

They've been very nice with me but yes, dont buy accounts from them. All three of mine have been reclaimed. Though they where cheap, still they where reclaimed. If you feel the need to buy an account, make sure you get the key for it.

• Ta
    Taylor Nelson May 07, 2008

I think www.accounts.net might have scammed me. on 5/7/08 I tried to access their website but it said that they didnt exist. I sure as heck wish that I would of did some research before I did anything... all I can say is 5 days from now if they dont respond and get that site back up they are going to wish they never existed.
    i am a computer wiz and honestly i hope for their sakes they give me my money

• Tr
    Trymania May 06, 2008

Yeah thej try to scam my acount (runescape) i gave them the user and pass, thej where so fast to log in and change the password and after that thej claimed that the password i gave was rong and thej never logged in but the suplier Asked me foir my bank pin (i didnt state anywhere that i had a PIN) but stil he knew i had one, so how would he not log in and know that? also i saw him log in at my acount

the chat kept giving me ansers that dodged my questions, then threw me off chat and told me lies so i recovered my acount and i will get them back for this i swear

• St
    Stupid foolz Apr 09, 2008

You bought an account and used glider and you don't expect to be banned? How stupid are you?

• Da
    Dave Apr 09, 2008

ROFL.

OMG that was SUCH a fake email. Even the grammar is just what you'd expect from your typical "non-English speaking" entrepreneur.

They do have a point though, Blizzard should delete your account because you violated the ToS.

leigh Apr 07, 2008

Yea i got burnt by these guys as well (accounts.net) dam shovel heads cant even c wat they type because there eyes r thin as fishing line. I got a 50% refund, after i got the refund i spammed there live chat like crazy. Lets say the language was probably the worst i have ever typed. So yea stay away from accounts.net.

• Gr
    Greg Apr 01, 2008

I have bought multiple accounts from these guys, First account I bought was a lvl 70 Night Elf Druid, I got the account hacked when to them for support, took them 2 months to email original owner without success and they offered me another account. Then I got a LvL 70 Night Elf Hunter now I dont know what happened to that account, I never got email saying account was banned from blizzard or anything like that. I went to accounts.net regarding this and they said its been over 30 days the best we can do is contact original owner, its been over 5 months and they still cant get in touch with the original owner. I don't know what is going on, put I check my email couple times a day so I think they are feeding me ###. I think they took my account back. I want to file a dispute with paypal put I never done this. I spend over $1000 for the accounts. I need to get my money back, anyone know how to do dispute with paypal.

For anyone who wants to buy an account from companies like www.accounts.net, www.toonstorm.com do not buy accounts from them. If you have an account that you want to sell I suggest to sell it on forums there are multiple sites one is http://www.markeedragon.com/forums. The reason I suggest this is we all know how long it took us to get our accounts to where they are now and whats the point of selling it for so cheap. If you want to get an account done I would rather suggest powerleveling, cause its your account and you have the info and it cost way less then buying from companies like accounts.net or others.

Doug Williams Mar 03, 2008

Read this, DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

JASON Feb 06, 2008

WWW.ACCOUNTS.NET ARE CROOKS, IAM A REAL PERSON NOT SOME OTHER COMPANY, I SOLD MY WARLOCK FOR 170$ THEY SOLD IT FOR OVER 800$ THEN CLAIMED I GOT THE ACCOUNT CLOSED AND SOMEHOW TOOK THE MONEY BACK THREW PAYPAL THESE GUYS ARE CHINESE GOLD FARMING SCAMMERS DO NOT, DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH THESE ###S.

Doug Williams Feb 01, 2008

Same situation, bought account, week later banned. Don't buy, stay away, still trying to resolve my issue.

• Ji
    Jim Alderman Jan 17, 2008

Don't buy accounts, period, unless you know you're buying it from the person who created the original account. Most account-selling services sell HACKED accounts - as in, they break into a player's personal information, change the passwords, transfer the characters on the players account to NEW accounts, then sell said accounts to the buyer.

The thing is, the player notices almost immediately that their account has been hacked and reports it. Blizzard then reverses the transfer within 2 weeks and bans the account that the buyer bought. The only person who loses on this deal is the account buyer: the player gets his toons back, the hacker/seller gets their money and walks away laughing, and the buyer ends up with a banned account and his money taken away.

I know, because my account got hacked and my characters were sold - literally overnight. I got them all back. Don't buy accounts. If you want to play WoW, then do it the honest way and level your own character. It's not really that hard - it takes maybe 2 or 3 weeks to get a character to 70.

• Je
    Jeffrey Jan 12, 2008

Most of the time, transactions do go smoothly. BUT....
    The only time it doesn't go smoothly is when one of the following happens..

1) Sellers will sell you their account after they violated the blizzard code of conduct in the game and it gets banned a short time later after the buyer buys it.

2) Accounts.net decides to use your account to go into the game and farm for gold and/or grind for honor using a bot in the battlegrounds, spam their website near the AH repeatedly, etc. Other players in the game may see a person in the game spamming their website and they report it and it gets suspended/banned. This is when the account gets screwed.

Account.net warns you of an 'inherent risk' and these are the risks.

• Ni
    Nicolas Jan 06, 2008

Well couple days ago i decided to "sell" them my 70 Warlock through consignment.. ive chatted with their reps for a while and today i asked if accounts are sold as they are given to me and the rep said "we do not have access to the bags but please "armory" your characters later" (wow armory seems to be under maintenance now)

so after all reading all this posts im a little scared that they might try to BS me and tell me my account got banned? what can i do in case something like this happens?

• Je
    Jeremy Dec 31, 2007

Well i have to disagree guys, they just sent me my money through Paypal after a few chats tho. But dont buy from them

• Wa
    waren erickson Dec 17, 2007

I put several accounts up for sale under an Accounts.net consignment. after 2 weeks my accounts were no longer on the for sale board. I assumed they had sold so i waited my payment. after several days i began to check with the "live chat" only to be angered by lies and long delays. I was told that the account was locked (banned) by blizzard and i was out of luck. after a week of constant arguments and being pushed off or disconnected every attempt i made, i was rewarded with a pitiful payment roughly 1/8 of what what promised. DO NOT SELL OR BUY from these sheisters!

• Cr
    Creyo Dec 15, 2007

Looks like more issues with accounts.net

My accounts.net Experience

So, I'd like to tell you all about a little experience I recently had with accounts.net.

So one day I decided I was going to sell off one of my 70s. Went through the whole change this/that procedure etc, and within a day or two, the account was listed on the site. I got into a habit of checking to see if it had sold every Two days or so, and one day, it no longer showed up on search, I assumed it sold.

Checked my paypal account, no cash...so I waited 2 more days, still no cash. Finally I got fed up, I opened up the live chat support. (AKA: ### system of absolute lack of knowledge of the English language.) I talked to some dude that said it failed a random security check (thing) and it needed to be reverified. He said it should be back on the site in two days.

Four days pass, and my account still isn't listed. So I go back to chat hell, and this time some lady who absolutely cant type English says it should be up within 24 hours, and if it isn't, I need to recontact them.

24 hours (and some change) pass. still not listed, Once again I go into the chat, this time to be informed; "The account is locked due to an ownership dispute." My reaction was an instant "WTF." I had been suspicious for awhile since I did an armory search and my character had been stripped of all its epic items, and they had been replaced with frost resistance gear. I confronted the lady about my missing epics, and she ###s me a little, then goes AFK for like 20 minutes and comes back and says they don't know anything about my epics etc, etc.

Finally after some more ### I say, "Give me back the account so I can recover it from the ownership dispute."

Surprisingly, they had no issue with this whatsoever! I had the login information within 5 minutes, but I'm stuck with a locked account right?

Wrong! I asked them to forward me the suspension e-mail so I could see what steps I needed to take to unlock the account, and turns out it was only a 3 day economy abuse suspension, not a permanent lock. How in the world they missed that, I can't tell you.

Today the suspension expired, and I logged in only to be greeted by about 10 level 1 human female warriors with names like "lovepodpo," "wedopeo" etc.

Between these characters, I made about 4000 gold in AH revenue, just by opening the mailboxes. Best part is, I didn't farm or sell anything.

Moral of the story is: ### accounts.net,(for not telling me my character would be used to farm/AH massive amounts of ### whilst it was being sold) ### Communism,(because we all know accounts.net is based in China) and ### ya, Gold.
    __________________
    Qckdrw777's Guide to the Beginnings of Custom Class development:
    vforums.mmoglider.com/showthread.php?t=102892

Total Glider Profit:$430

Last edited by qckdrw777 : Today at 07:39 PM.

qckdrw777

__________________
    Current Glide: 42/70 Warlock

terpsnation
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to terpsnation
    Find all posts by terpsnation

#3 Today, 09:16 PM
    Creyo
    Glider Customer (Elite) Join Date: Nov 2007
    Reputation: 10

lol Had a similar experience when I payed a guy to powerlevel my account a long time ago (before I got glider, mind you) Got an email saying my account was suspended and when I logged in after recovering it, had 6000g worth of auctions sold. This was a powerlevel order for my first ever toon, level 15 at the time of suspension. I nearly cried I was so happy.

Enjoy your free money. :P

P.S. /agree with ### Communism

Creyo
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Creyo
    Find all posts by Creyo

#4 Today, 09:35 PM
    ynot531
    Glider Customer (Elite) Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: Minneapolis
    Reputation: 1

It seems as though they used to be a good company and now they aren't. This is the second or third post on the Glider forums about bad things from them. And Im sure there have been more that I missed.

I remember they used to be a great company.

• Ac
    Accounts.net Blows Dec 11, 2007

Accounts.net is awful, just terrible, I will never do business with them again.

The consigmnet feature is a way for them to reduce bannings. They take your account, if it gets banned, they tell you to unban it so they can sell it. Well you cant unban an account, so they dont pay you, and you lose your account for good.

Rumors have it that the company had to many bannings, so they offered this to reduce the issue, and let the customer pay for it.

AVOID ACCOUNTS.NET , ANYONE ELSE IS BETTER.