Account Nowmeta bank debit card

HI I would like to report in the time, day and month when I called (ACCOUNT NOW) so that sectary can assist me in my matter. I was having trough on line. I still am and that is because (account now) has failed to help me with my situation with up coping my Bank summery. I signed in with my pass word and my user name and the screen had stood froze I new it was on their side" they wanted no part of their failure to complete what happen. one more thine they told me when I first signed up with (META-BANK ACCOUNT NOW that I would get my money two days ahead of time, and to my knowledge now that is not so no more they are not about professionalism to their customers.

• Ac
    AccountNow Mar 08, 2016

Dear Consumer,

I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with your account. I’d like to help resolve your account issue and address any additional concerns that you may have. Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. Can you please send us an email at [email protected] referencing your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best number to reach you at? Thanks and have a great day.

Sincerely,