Account Assurecredit card/account assure

P Nov 01, 2019 Review updated:

My account with VS since 2012. Paying the bill but the balance seems to always be the same. I call to find out why and was told part of my payment is going to account assure. I'm like... what is that?? Insurance. Had no idea VS fine print when I signed up according to them I opt into some kind a money protection... Really?? How come I'm just being told after 7 yrs?? Never got a mail from them. Just been taking my money.. A total SCAM set up by VS and Comenity bank!! Total Robbery!!

• Ke
    Kellie a dave Dec 04, 2019

The phone number I called is one [protected]

• Ke
    Kellie a dave Dec 04, 2019

They've been charging my card for the past four years $20 a month. I called one [protected] and complained. They said they could only give me back 6 months, $120 back on my card. I just called tonight because they said they would submit a claim for the rest and they haven't heard anything I have to call back in 10 days. They submitted another claim 😡😠🤔

• To
    Tootsie Roll Jul 29, 2020

@Kellie a dave They told me the same thing. A scam people beware. Dont invest in this card.

• El
    Elizabeth Larrauri Nov 15, 2019

they did the same to me, I never heard about his scammers till today upon checking my bills which I have in auto-pay... they don't want to refund all the money they have taken without my consent.. I need help.

• Sh
    Shannen Reese Nov 03, 2019

Same here! Very disappoint in VS! Very shady. Have you had any success in getting a refund?