Accessorize USA Logo

Accessorize USA

Having problems with Accessorize USA?

Accessorize USA Customer Service Contacts

Drottninggatan 27 111 21 Stockholm Sweden
Vasastan, City
111 21

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Accessorize USA Customer Service. Initial Accessorize USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Accessorize USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Accessorize USA. Discuss the issues you have had with Accessorize USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

AccessorizeI am very annoyed about the experience which I had today in the Accessorize

I am very annoyed about the experience which I had today in the Accessorize shop at Tonbridge. Whilst this is not a high end retailer but an ordinary high street store, one would still expect customers to be treated well but unfortunately this was not the case with the branch which I went into today. The shop in question is a very small one and is located in a historical building. As I entered the shop I headed for a rack of jewellery and banged my head very hard on a low beam which is situated directly above the jewellery rack. I was dazed and stood for a moment recovering myself; it was then that I realised the sales assistants were laughing at me! I turned to them and said something along the lines of “I just hurt my head badly!” And they smirked and turned away to carry on with whatever task they were working on. I couldn’t believe they did not come over to see if I was ok...I had hit my head hard enough to daze myself and they offered no support. Surely a reasonable response on their behalf would have been to come over and offer me a seat, to ascertain if I were badly hurt and to apologise? I am very angry that the staff had no feeling toward a customer and surely a shop has some duty of care if a customer injures themselves whilst on their premises? I am very disappointed in their attitude. I would like an apology from the company and to see measures taken to prevent an accident happening again at the store.