Accesscleans, Vibrant Beautytaking money from my bank account

These two companies have taken money from my visa debit card and l have not given them permission to do so. When l checked my bank account l saw two payments of $95-99 australian had been taken out by accessclean and another amount two weeks before the 22/09/2009 and also an amount of $98-95 by a company called vibrant beauty. I immediately rang my bank and asked about these amounts and was told the money went to the usa to these two companies, l did not authorise these payments as l am a pensioer who is also a paraplegic and money left in my account is for my electricity, gas, telephone and internet, now these have not been paid and l am terribly destressed and upset and need to know if l can recover this money as this has left me in a very bad position. Can you please help or advise me what l should do beside notify my bank about this, should l cancel my visa card and get a new one so this doesn't happen again, l await your response, thank you, dianne wicke.

• Wo
    WOULDNT TELL YOU Nov 18, 2009

To whom it may concern,

There was no link there was no information and when I called you said you would cancel the order but could not refund money because you still had to ship it because you had no way to stop the shipping department. I asked you to speak to management and you said you could not do that I know why now cause its all fraud. there is always management at a company or corporation. I told you to stop it and you said we would have to return the product before credit. well guess what I work for a financial institution and here is how you solve the problem... call your bank cancel the card... then ask the teller or manager to dispute the transaction that you did not authorize... they can not I repeat they can not take money out of your account that you did not authorize its against the law!!! I will be taking further action against this fraud...

• Jb
    jbrianward Nov 19, 2009

These people steal your money! Then they try and tell you can cancel with in 30 days but that is a lie! I just called them and they said they can't stop the first transaction so I'm having to pay for this crap anyway, man do I feel stupid. What a rip off!

• De
    debtwoe Nov 24, 2009

I have had money taken from my account by vibrantbeauty too which I have not authorized this week. I did however authorize a small shipping amount from two other companies for a trial sample of teeth whitening paste. Obviously the companies share your credit card information around and the third - vibrantbeauty has used those details to make the unauthorized withdrawal. There is no product going to be arriving in the mail and I too am a pensioner and cannot afford this kind of fraud but it has happened and I will be cancelling my credit card for a replacement just as soon as the banks are open. My advice - stay clear of all tooth whitening free trial offers which were originally advertised by a google ad about a mum getting her teeth white by using trial offers. Yes I feel stupid too.

• Kr
    KRISTINGJ Nov 27, 2009

Vibrant beauty is a fraudulent company and I would suggest to anyone to not order anything thru them. they put charges on your credit/debit card that you did not authorize for them to do. this is a warning to all of you out there to stay away from any tooth whitening trial offers. it is a complete scam!!!

• J2
    j21 Nov 28, 2009

* fraud alert *
    If you have had your credit card charged with the name
    "vibrant beauty"
    We regret to inform you that you have experienced fraud,
    And you must report this to your banks fraud department.
    Vibrantbeauty. us is not the company that charged your credit cards.
    We use paypal to accept payments for purchases on this website.
    Paypal is the safest and most secure way to purchase online.

On the bright side :-)

We have found the real party responsible for your mess
    At this address:
    Http://www.acaislimplus.com/index.php
    [protected]

• Di
    Dimonde Nov 29, 2009

Here we go again!!! oh well the same applies to you.

Obviously your hoopingarner yvonne (another alias) reply is on your autotext.

Don't think because you have ripped off/scammed honest people, that we will believe the rubbish you have in your reply.

At least we can sleep easily at night knowing we aren't # on the bottom of a pond unlike yourselves!!!

• Ba
    barneyman Dec 03, 2009

The people at vibrant beauty and clean whites are #s that will bill you for products that you didn't authorize. it is these types of companies that give legitimate businesses a bad name.

• Bo
    bobby21 Dec 05, 2009

Vibrant beauty is not the company thats charging your cards. the thieves are using random names to charge your cards. this last few months theyve been using vibrant beauty. thats not the real companys name. they are hiding. this month, the name theyre using is anal cleanse. your banks know who the company is thats charging your cards. just contact them and tell them its fraud.

• Dd
    ddddm Dec 06, 2009

Vibrant beauty has also charged my card, unauthorized. of course, the phone number that the credit card provided does not answer. these people are scams.. beware

• Un
    unhappy lass Dec 08, 2009

Before I went on holiday I ordered a teeth whitening sample from an ad placed on google stating that a mother found a new cheaper way to whighten teeth not thinkin this would be any sort of horible scam I ordered it as xmas is coming and thought it would be nice to have a dazzling smile for the xmas party but boy was I wrong! all I got from it was 3 seperate amounts of cash stolen from my account now I am in arrears and dont know where to find the cash for xmas without gettin into debt, meanwhile I have to wait on my bank investigating this, who knows how long that will take and if I will ever be refunded. thanks alot #s!!!

• Ag
    Agaga Dec 11, 2009

Be careful!
    I've puchased a sample from premium white (another one reading the story about a mom that found a cheaper way to whiten her teeth - how stupid of me...) and the transactions showed up on my statement under healthsmile but also another transaction showed up on my credit card on the same day under vibrant beauty for $53.16 and I haven't authorized that transaction. this is a scam, be careful and do not purchase anything from premium white. i've notfied my bank.
    This is so sad that people out there do that, how are we supposed to trust anyone out there!!!???!!!

• Li
    Liz123 Dec 18, 2009

I am from canada and also got ripped off by "vibrant beauty" and fell for that stupid "mom" act. I have an extra charge of 53.81 that I did not request. actually, the website is obviously misleading - I was lead to believe that I was getting a trial teeth whitening for a few dollars but turned out to be $11.00. so that and the extra 53.81 is a lot of money but... they are not getting my money as my credit card company is now aware of what these frauds are doing!

You people who thought up the "vibrant beauty" scam and whatever other internet scams you have, *clap, clap, clap. well done! but don't worry, if you live a life of dishonesty, no matter how short or long, it will catch up to you. I don't care how much money you get, you will always be caught, and if not physically caught, one day the guilt will eat at you and you will never be able to repay or apologize to us and you will die knowing that you have not helped people, but you have hurt people. you lack a regard for people's emotions and feelings. perhaps fraudsters and sociopaths have something in common?

P.s. how cowardly to scam on-line. ha, you are simply taking the easy way out. at least true fraudsters like bernie madoff have the balls to greet clients face to face. have you seen the movie catch me if you can? leonardo di caprio plays frank abignale jr.in this true story. he also cons ppl face to face. I am not condoning what people like madoff and abignale have done, but just pointing out that you may think you are smart, but really you are just cowardly fraudsters taking the easy way out. you might also be compared to a b-list actor (not really known for anything huge, just falling in the shadows of ppl like madoff and abignale jr.) nobody really knows who you are. when we finally realize you are doing "easy" scams, we realize you are just not good enough to compete with the a-list actors.

Good luck with your other cowardly scams, that's if you don't get caught first! watch out because we're on to you and it's only a matter of time :)

• Ha
    Hannah Travaglini Dec 21, 2009

I also have had money taken from my account by these people and cannot get through on the number my bank gave me to contact them. Never again will I buy on line. Money was aken twice in 2 weeks over $100.00 each time. So be warned. I work long hours for little pay so am very upset that they did this and I don't know how to stop them. Tanks for the chance to air my hurt.
    Hannah

• Ta
    tas0001 Dec 27, 2009

I to have been caught by vibrant beauty recently, althoughi havent purchased any teeth whitening products or anything like that. I also have transactions from 'maxforce real estate' has anyone else been hit by them?

• In
    Indrani de Silva Jan 02, 2010

13/9/09 - vibrant beauty has stolen nz $116.57 from my credit card. I gave the credit card number to pay for courier charges of 2.95 for a free product & I have been stolen a sum of nz$654.00 altogether, by 2 scam companies.
    One is vibrant beauty & the other is acaiburn. they say the product is free & charged 538.00.
    I never gave permission to any of them to charge my credit card!!!

• Ly
    Lyfie Jan 11, 2010

Can someone please stop his company! they have stolen money from hundreds of people in the uk and also myself!! the banks don't want to do anything cause they claim you entered into a contract when you ordered the free trail. I am livid! what a scam!! they trading under the name reservatrol, acaiburn, vibant beauty. avoid it at all cost!

• Tu
    tug1983 Jan 16, 2010

hi
    does anyone know how to get in contact with this so called company im in the uk and hve been well and truly ###ed, free trial does not = £150 over 3 tranactions im pissed and wanna shout at someone, , ,

please help

• Lo
    LORI K Jan 20, 2010

I had the same thing happen... vibrant beauty and health smile... my card is cancelled and I will receive an affadavit to sign so that my card company can dispute these claims for $... sob's.. hopefully they will recoup all the funds for me is what i'm told.. time will tell... a lesson to us all... there is no such thing as free products to be had on the internet... never again... I hope u bas... d's rot in hell!!!