Access WirelessRebate scam

E Review updated:

Access Wireless sold me a T-Mobil Family Plan with a $500 rebate in 90 days. The plan was activated in Dec. 2005 and is now June 2006. After numerous calls to Access Wireless they finally sent me half of the$500 and the check was returned stamped NSF... I have called Access Wireless and T-Mobile and all I have gotten is the run around. They are treating me as if I did something wrong. I pay my bill each month to T-Mobile and all I want is the rebate I was promised. T-Mobile said there is nothing they can do and Access Wireless sill has not sent me a replacement check it is run by unprofessional people and T-Mobile should be made accountable for there dealers.

• Fu
    furniture guy Jul 11, 2015

[email protected]

I have a serious issue with access wireless and kroger company. I purchased 65$ cell phone from them, but the phone not holding charge. Almost every 6 hours I have to fully charge it again. I tried to return it, but their return policy for 14 days. I am a cancer patient and couldn't return it in 14 days. They don’t care. My correspondence with their customer service as below. I deleted names and personal information for privacy.

to: [email protected]

I will write about your "awesome" customer service and business ethics over and over again in every single complain website. I will tell to people don't buy any phone from Kroger Company or get any government phone from access wireless. Because they sell to you a broken expensive cell phone and even though you are fighting for your life and expand this 14 days, they don’t care. their return time is still 14 days for you. If you don't die and want to return the phone. they say, "You might want to use the phone in the future."

From: [email protected]
    To:
    Date: Fri, 1 May 2015
    Subject: Re: [Case ID #:]

Dear,
    Thank you for contacting Access Wireless E-mail Support. I am sorry but we have a 14 day refund policy. Since you purchased it over 14 days ago we will not be refunding your money. You might want to use the phone in the future. You can transfer your Access Wireless number/account to that phone if you would like.
    Thank you for choosing Access Wireless. If I can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me. Have a great day.

E-mail Support Specialist

--- Original Message ---
    Hi Are returning me money then?

From: [email protected]
    To:
    Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015
    Subject: Re: [Case ID #: ]

Thank you for contacting Access Wireless. Our phones have a 14 day return policy. There is no need to return the phone. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing Access Wireless!

Email Support Specialist

--- Original Message ---
    Name (First and Last):
    Email:
    Phone Model:
    i-wireless #:
    Contact #:

Message:
    Hi I purchased a phone from you. order number .… i have problem with this. it doesn't hold the charge. i charge it night and in the morning i found it turned off because there is no charge left. i cant deal with charging it every 6 hours. i have changed the battery but still the same. i purchased it some time ago but didn't use it because i am a cancer patient and was in and out hospital. you can see my usage time from the online records. i can't deal with this charging issue. i want to return it. if you check my account, you will see i haven't use it. i was so sick to deal with this charging issue and had no energy before to contact you to return it
    thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This email has been scanned for email related threats and delivered safely by Mimecast. For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.com --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This email has been scanned for email related threats and delivered safely by Mimecast. For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.com ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    © 2015 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United States)

marilynborst Aug 20, 2018

i have no issues with accesswireless - had no issues accept having a bit of trouble connecting with internet but thats it

• Re
    rexglover Sep 18, 2018

i recived a replacement phone with a brokeb charger port i woul like the service to be stopped

• Ac
    access wireless Oct 22, 2018

my phone stop working and I ask them could they send me another one and they told me know. I have been yall coolpad customer so long and my phone have stop working. I got a lot of minutes and I love my phone. all I, m asking yall to do is just seen me another phone to me. just bhelp me. I need my phone. please help.

• Si
    Silver mackey Oct 22, 2018

My acess phone is not working only text i added 25$ to it thursday need to reicve a call need help

• He
    Heather Simpson111333 Oct 31, 2018

i live in tallahassee flordia at the kerney center cant find one of you tents and they have not showed up at the center

• Sh
    shesheshe May 23, 2019

I can't get a live person to help me with my stolen phone! I've called 3 different phone numbers for them! I been calling for 3 days. I'm without a cell phone!