AcalBerrybilling me for product I did not want

You have charged my credit card fo 89.31 on the 8TH of Sept...I have returned the last two bottles by a REFUSE I also added a note that I did not want the product and to remove me from you list.

I HAVE CONTACTED MY BANK OF THIS WITHDRAWL AND I AM FILLING OUT A FRAUD REPORT ON YOU...I DID NOT WANT YOUR PRODUCT AND YOU HAD NO AUTHORITY TO CHARGE ME...(I sent 3.95 for shipping on the sample only!!!)

IF THE MONEY IS BACK IN MY ACCT BEFORE TOMORROW AFTERNOON, I AM SENDING THE FRAUD REPORT IN...I WILL ALSO REPORT YOUTO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

CAROLYN KYTE
[protected]

• Co
    connie Sep 14, 2008

promotion, for extreame AcalBerry for free 15 day free trial and they did not say how much they would charge for more. Or that they would send more without asking . They sent more at 89.00 and charged the same account that I paid the shipping charge too.As I am a diabetic and the DR.told me not to take them and was not going to order more and got charged for more that never got here.

• Ci
    cissyblanco Oct 20, 2008

I feel like I have been scamed. I have tried calling the number on the bottle and keep getting put on hold. I was told it as a no refund and was billed 89.00 and have not recieved anything. I WOULD LIKE MY ACCOUNT REFUNDED YOUR PRODUCT IS BOGUS14565

• Ba
    barbara tesch Nov 01, 2008

i have just recived my bottle of acal berry please do not send any more. i understand i was charged for my last bottle but do not wish to continue getting the product. i have tried to call and cancel but i'am never able to get through. so please do not send anymore of the product and do not charge my card after this month. thank you

mrs l thonhill Nov 18, 2008

could you please cancelle my order of any more acalberry pills.
    thank you.i have cancelled any more money to go out of my bank.thank you.
    could you please email me.to say they are cancelled.
    yours mrs l thornhill.58 somerset road, east preston.
    bn16 1bz.

mrs l thonhill Nov 21, 2008

i am so up set i have been trying to ring the company for a week to say i want no more and not get hold to them.

• Pa
    pat mcswain Nov 28, 2008

attn customer service you have send acal berry to me & i didn't orter ir nor do i won't this product remove me from your mailing & email list do not send amy more and credit my account the order # is 547336 date 11/17 2008 this product does not work.
    my name is pat mcswain
    address 2719 novel dr
    hueytown al 35023
    cancel the order for any fitherdon't sent or charge my account. thank you
    i have send the product back to you.

• De
    dennis Hoyer Dec 02, 2008

I have have filled out the information Re ordering a bottle of acal berry Your reply is that I have ordered before.. My side is that I have never ordered your product before so Please advise. I have checked out your product before but have not ordered anything [please advise me on your position Thank you Dennis Hoyer

mr r gradwell Dec 03, 2008

i orderd the sample bottle off acalberry and now been charged for another bottle witch i have not asked for i dont want any more

Maureen Bernard Jan 06, 2009

I orderd the sample bottle off acalberry and now been charged for another bottle which I have not asked for. Please refund the$81.31 that you took from my bank account. Please cancel any more orders.

I have also reported this to the fraud deparment of my bank.I HAVE RETURNED THE BOTTLE BACK TO YOU.
    PLEASE ADVISE MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

M Bernard Biggin Hill Kent

• Nb
    nbowser Mar 15, 2009

Call this number too cancel 1-866-949-0138. I called it, hope it work!
    It said it did.

Maria Triantafyllaki Aug 12, 2010

this company used my email adress and I suspect send all my hotmail users in my name an advertisment about weight loosing