AcaiX3I want to cancel my order

I ordered this product based on the advertisement it provided along with a colon cleanser product that was offered with the same advertisement. I contacted the company after I completed the product(colon cleanser) to tell them to cancel my order. The company number provided on the insert no longer deals with the colon cleanser. I was able to track down another customer service number, xncld my order and they provided me with a confirmation number. Why would the insert provide a number for a company that no longers handle their product? I thought this was the number for both products being when I received the ACAIx3 there was no company information listed anywhere---- not on packaging, no inserts at all where enclosed and can't locate them via the web. It redirects me to the same order form. I would like to cancel this order being I have not seen any ---- except for constipation and bloating from this product. I can't xncl any further shipments if I can't locate them. Does anybody have a number to this company that offers ACAIX3? I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

• Ju
    julzfabs Sep 04, 2015

Really useful information. I think it could also be useful for everyone to know how and where to fill a form online. Maybe you would be interested in an online service with a ton of Form templates (tax, real estate, legal, business, insurance forms, etc..) I used it to fill out PS-3615.

• Ro
    rotnstbrnd Oct 20, 2010

I totally agree with you. I am being charged for the ACAI also and can't get through to them. I think we should get a laywer and put these people out of business.

• Ca
    cathy of cayr Sep 27, 2010

i just had the same problem with this company and i had contacted the attorney general's office in florida, i just hope all you guys will do just the same so that this company will be shut down to the MAX!!!

• Cl
    clemets Oct 23, 2009

we ordered a free bottle of acaiX3 diet pills. we pay shipping of 2.97. well 3 months later our checkin account is being charged 88 dollars. that we knew nothing about because it wasnt on website. and the pills dont even work.

• La
    lafsu Sep 21, 2009

I found that this # is the most recent one in which you actually speak with a person. [protected]. (EXT 417 will give you an employee named Ricky) This how I cancelled my order. This phone # is not the same one that was listed on bank records...

• La
    lafsu Sep 21, 2009

The most recent # for cancellations is [protected]. Ext 417 will give you an employee named Ricky. The phone # is different than the phone # on billing statements.

• Ke
    kebrady Sep 03, 2009

I will also keep trying to get my money back. Same amount as many of you $88.55. Can anyone tell me if they were successful, and how they did it? I am contacting BBB now.

• Ke
    kebrady Sep 03, 2009

As you can see by the others found above...the company is a scam. I also have been trying to get my money back(same amount $88.55)since April 23rd, 2017. Has anyone, or everyone, been in contact with the BBB? I am now. Not sure what will happen now, but I will also not give up trying to get my money back.

• Su
    SueE Aug 25, 2009

First, I can't believe I actually fell for this scam. I immediately started receiving phone calls telling me I will receive a free vacation voucher, and also calls asking to verify the credit card number before they ship. I refused to verify the number over the phone, and got phone numbers to call to cancel the order. Not surprisingly, the phone numbers did not work, and they sent the order even without my "verification". I have tried every number I have found, even here, to no avail. When I do reach someone at [protected], they alway "lose" me. This service center is located in the Philippines. Perhaps that is why I also have a foreign transaction fee along with the actual fee? I am completely frustrated, and feel helpless. I have stopped my credit card, and am getting a new number.

• St
    Stephanie Vasquez Jul 31, 2009

I called (866.949.0138) this AM @ 0651, tapped the prompts to speak with a customer service agent. You wait quite a while until a CSR answers. I finally got Kelly (ID#A129), I told her that I have been trying to reach the company from the original phone number that I previously had, but couldn't, or would have difficulty with the the clarity when speaking with someone (there was even bleed thru from another customer trying to cancel an order on another line); I informed her that I wanted to cancel my order and get a refund. I actually spoke with her on 7.16.09 to cancel my order and reverse the charge. She said that since the order was shipped out, that I had to wait until I received the package, then call back for the refund. So, I called back now that I received the package. Like what everyone says they say, she said didn't you read the terms and conditions. I asked her, if a customer isn't satisfied can't they get a refund? We went over and over, then she asked me...so what would you like me to do...I said, I want a refund. She then says, ok, let me give you an RMA#...it's RMA# [protected]. She informed me that once they receive the bottle, I will get my refund (it would take them 5-7 days to process it). I asked, is my account cancelled? She said that it was cancelled on 7.16.09, when I previously called after the 2nd bottle was shipped. I too will sent this return via certified mail, so that I have record of the return. Now the question is, will they send me my refund???? I shall keep you posted...

• So
    SOFA KING MAD Jul 29, 2009

WATCH YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS FOR A RECURRING CHARGE OF 8.51 READ COMMENTS ON MY E SAVINGS CLUB... IT IS LINKED TO THIS ACAI CRAP... THEY ARE RIPPING US ALL OFF WITH RECURRING CHARGES!.

• Bo
    bobbie patterson Jul 29, 2009

the number for acaiX3 is [protected] hope its helpful to all

• Bo
    bobbie patterson Jul 29, 2009

I"ve been using acaiX3 for a week now and no results i've gained weight this product is a scam it wont get me again bobbie in indiana

acaiberryfact Jul 25, 2009

I stupidly purchased acaix3 from this site. I had gotten it from another site and had no problems. I should have known when on the site there was no phone number to contact them, that this was a scam. The phone number provided on my credit card statement was a non-existent number. I tried contacting the numbers you good people have shared only to be told they are closed. I didn't think that 12:00 pm AZ time was that late! I'll try again tomorrow. thanks everyone! Now i am facing problem to stop the payments. why big company do so. If i don't need of products the they should stop the payment.

Christiann DaSilva Jul 23, 2009

I called [protected] and I never get to an actual agent... it sucks ###!

• Dn
    dnvrdan Jul 21, 2009

Fraudulent business. The free sample came, but no information to cancel the account. The following month a charge on my credit card for $88.55 appeared, but no product.
    Credit card took information to refund.

In an attempt to contact the company, I sent a letter to the return address on the first package. The mail/letter was returned undeliverable.

Real Technology at 970 W Broadway in Jackson WY 83001 apparently does not exist.

The package was sent by USPS permit number 6146 out of Salt Lake City, UT.
    I called the post office to request their USPS account be investigated for fraud.

The company listed on my credit card was Diet Nutrician and telephone number [protected]. I reached the company who agreed to cancel the account, but not refund the charges to the account. Since the Wyoming address is bogus, I determined returning the expensive pills would not solve anything.

The pills are advertised as berry pills, but the clear capsules have something inside that looks like bark or perhaps dried out berry skin. I believe the useful part of the berry is not in the pills at all. If you need a laxitive, they are most useful for that, but do not count on weight loss.

I did try to use the sample which worked much like a laxitive. I did not see any weight loss as my pants are getting too small. Apparently, my waist has not gotten smaller, at all.

Chuck Turner Jul 06, 2009

Heck of a scam this one folks, heck of a scam.

Report these AcaiX3 scam folks to the FTC and IC3 (FBI Internet Crimes Division)

www.FTC.gov (click on file a complaint)

www.IC3.gov

and to the Attorney General of your state.

Then go to your bank or card company and get them to do a CHARGEBACK - your bank /card issuer will get your money back from the scammers this way.

See: http://www.chrismalta.com/scamtip1.asp

Not Happy Here Jul 06, 2009

Here is the product, address and one of many phone numbers.

Acaix3
    405 E. 12450 South Suite #1
    Draper, Utah, USA
    [protected]

Not Happy Here Jul 06, 2009

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!! I ordered the free trial product of the Acaix3 on April 29, 2017 and still have not received my free sample. I went ahead and cancelled the product on May 1, 2017 and was told by a really nice lady that I will still receive the free product. She understood as I told her I wanted to see how it works before i was charged the $88.55. The shipping was going to take 14 days for the free trial and by that time, I was going to be charged the full amount and so I cancelled it. In May, I checked my bank statement and was charged $2.97 on May1st, 2017. I called May 13, 2017 to see where the product was. The man said that it was shipped to the wrong state and said that a new bottle was being shipped out. Today is July 7, 2017 and I still have not received the product. I called and talked to a guy named Ricky. Ricky told me they do not have my $2.97. He said that since I cancelled within 3-5 days that I was not charged and my bottle was not being sent out. I told Ricky that I had the bank statement showing the charge and he just chuckled. I told him I wanted to talk to his supervisor. Ricky told me that they are all the same and he said I would have to call back in 30 minutes. I told him I was not going to wait 30 minutes, I've been waiting since April!! He told me that the 3 people I spoke to that told me I was going to recieve my bottle lied to me. He also told me that in the terms and conditions, that the $2.97 was non-refunble. I did not see that. Actually, i stopped doing it online and a lady called me and I talked to her. I asked him how I could be charged the $2.97 for shipping and handling when I didn't get the product. He just kept saying I cancelled and the $2.97 was non-refundable. So far, I have not seen charges for the $88.55. I will never order anything online again!! I am so disappointed. This was my first online shopping experience.

• Be
    BEACHKAP Jul 01, 2009

i JUST GOT RIPPED OFF AS WELL. SAME DEAL... BOUGHT A SAMPLE, PAID 2.98 FOR SHIPPING AND NOW JUST NOTICED TWO CHARGES OF 88.50 ON MY CREDIT CARD. CALLED THE COMPANY AND SPOKE TO ANTHONY AND WAS TOLD THE " SYSTEM WAS DOWN " !!!

• Ka
    kay,kay Jun 25, 2009

can some one help me get my money back from these people they are dishonest and take advantage of hard working people who buy products off the inernet who work hard for their money.

• Bi
    Bill Enoch Jun 25, 2009

The company send me a trial sample at a low cost and before receiving it, I was charged $88.55 for the next months supply. I immediately called and cancelled the program. I called the company 2 weeks later to find out where the 2nd months supply was since I had received the trial sample. I was told it was on its way. I called again a month later and was told they had to resend it. This has never happened. I was told that to get the $88.55 refunded, I have to send the product back but since I have never received it, there is nothing to send back. What a ripioff!!

• 12
    1234mjm Jun 24, 2009

The same thing happened to me. Atleast an hour on the phone cancelling my "trial" products. Time on hold is crazy forever, probably because so many others are also cancelling after they found out what was going on. You can't cancel until you contact the company. Your credit card company can give you the contact information. I find it very fishy that none of this information is readily available. I also find it interesting that the costumer service people automatically give out their name and employee number, as advised by the credit card company. This product also just makes me feel wired and weird.

• T0
    T's ma Jun 23, 2009

I called the [protected] and was told that they have nothing to do with the product. They told me to call [protected] and they would be able to help me. When I called that number they told me that their number was being given out fraudulently. I called the original number back and was given another number to call. [protected] and had a bit of success. I spoke with James and got the cancellation number with no problems. Hopefully this will be it. Good luck to everyone else out there.

• Cc
    ccfs Jun 22, 2009

Acaix3 is a scam of all scams. Received my sample - didn't work. I had some physical reactions to it. Cancelled it. Was charged for two months within 2 weeks. Never received product. Had to search for a number to call because the one I had didn't exist any more. Finally found one on line, called, and was given an oh well attitude and it's all my fault. Very poor service. I didn't even receive the product in the mail so I was charged for air I guess. Operator stated it was sent so I should have received it and that's all there is to it. Don't buy this product. Oprah Winfrey endorses a faulty company. Shame on her.

• Sw
    S. WATSON Jun 20, 2009

IF YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW, IT IS A SCAM, SO PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR IT. THEY WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING TO GET YOU TO SIGN UP FOR IT AND THEN YOU CAN'T GET IT CANCELLED. NOW I HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM. I POSTED AN EARLIER COMPLAINT AND SOMEHOW MY PHONE NUMBER HAS BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY. PLEASE ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN GIVEN THIS NUMBER, [protected] TO CALL IN ASSOCIATION WITH THIS PRODUCT, PLEASE KNOW IT IS ALSO A LIE. I AM A VICTIM JUST LIKE THE REST. I CLOSED MY ACCOUNT TO STOP THEM FROM CHARGING ME FOR PRODUCT THEY NEVER SEND (NOT THAT I STILL WANTED IT ANYHOW). GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US.

Charlotte Aaron Jun 17, 2009

I fell for this scam of a cheap trial $2.79 of which I get this bottle in the mail. There is no way to contact the company who makes the product, or where it came from. A month later I received a package in the mail with an address of which I didn't know so didn't open the package. Then on my bank statement I hada $88.55 charge. The original bottle came with no paper work, no contact into and I was never able to attempt to cancel this charge. After MANY MANY phone calls to the company listed on my bank statement I got no where. Very evasive, very rude, very poor customer service and when asked to speak to a supervisor they stated they were a 3rd party and I couldn't talk to anyone. I kept calling back, getting the same answer. It was a call center of which is a dead end. I feel sorry for others who fell for this scam. My only recourse is to cancel my bankcard so they don'tcharge me again because I know that I will continue to get charged even though they said they cancelled the account. People beware. NEVER buy anything on line that says it's a product to do anything quick for you. I learned my lesson... hope you do too!

• Re
    renee Jun 16, 2009

I too was scamed by this company...I ordered the "free sample" 60-day money back offer with the AcaiX3. When i received it like others it was in a white envelope with nothing inside except the bottle, a day after that I received a "free" Nature Pure bottle etc., not reading the "fine print" as I was told later I did not realize that they would be charging my credit card in the amounts of $89.31 and $87.13. I called the numbers listed on my bank statement (used my debit card) and actually spoke to someone at Nature Pure [protected]) after starting no refund, to half refund, I told her that I would contace BBB that this was a scam etc, she promised to repay the amount of $89.31. We will see what happens...Then to the AcaiX3, started calling the number [protected]) from my statement, recording to cancel product press 1 etc., finally got the option to speak to someone, after holding 28 minutes I started looking elsewhere, needless to say cannot get ahold of anyone... The bank is cancelling my credit card number and filing fraud charges...THIS IS SO SAD!!!
    The pills did NOTHING except to increase my migraine headaches!!
    BE CAREFUL...I have learned my lesson, wish I would have looked here first. If anyone ever gets ahold of them, please let me know.

• Hi
    hilda chan Jun 15, 2009

I do make a mistake order online and give out credit card # on shipping charges for the first time that after the trial bottle, they charge me the first bottle with full price 88.55 that I call back and cancel and told me to return the bottle once I received to get a refund. From April21 till now, I still not getting my full bottle, but they already withdraw the money, this toll free # on my account, call and told me that they are third party, do not handle refund, unless, i give them the package back, how can I send something that I never received it. ACAI IS cheating and not honest to customer, their customer service is just a third party person do not care or help you at all...what kind of services, trial bottle with 15 pills which is not helping you at all...

• Mn
    mnorris Jun 14, 2009

ihave about the same story of woe as the many other people who put there
    message of being robbed down on yahoo camplaints .acaix3 is a fraud groupe of people . you can not by any thought call them company or business. they have from the start set out to steal as much as they can from
    the america people and one else they can defraud where ever they may be.
    i say this with real knowing . when i ordered tne natura pure kolon clean
    they would not acept debit card i had to use my merrick credit card. they took that! a month and half later. my bank had a 29.50 out of it . i got my
    money back. after four calls to phill island. and three to states. iwas told
    every thing was taken care of . I WAS TOLD by JANIS I owed nothing. my
    #rjo135 85 226. SOwhy is merrick credit. put on my card. by acaix3 88.55
    and another88.55 is going on again in a few days. please what ever you do
    stay with getting your money back. THEY HOPE YOU WILL GIVE UP! DON`T!

Acaix3 Scam Jun 12, 2009

I too was scamed by real tech. ordered samples only, But then they started charging my checking account for product i did not order. Could not contact them. What I did was Cancel my check card and was issued a new one so they could no longer charge my account.

• Lo
    Lois Sowers Jun 10, 2009

This web site business "masks" the direct address to cancel an order for monthly shipping.
    The agreement notes are at the bottom of the first homesite page - not where one would ever expect - plus the font was miniature in size As I read through the site pages - multiple pages - I was pleased because I was looking for the auto-charge notes. Didn't see them on any sales pages.

When I was pleased to finally see an offer for "free trial" which would allow me to test the product and then sign up for it if it worked, and had signed away my address, credit card, etc, and hit the send on the info - THEN the details showed up.

No address was clearly available to cancel immediately. I called the only number that I could find and the guy told me how to cancel and the time frame. I wrote a hard copy letter (which I have and have the post mark on it - as it was sent back ) and all of this safely within the time frame to cance.

I received a package of ACAIx3, sent it back to the manufacturer with copies of my cancellation letter, etc. They wouldn't receive and forward the package to the ACAIx3 people. It was returned to me the same day they shipped me my 2nd bottle.

Thank heavens I saw this site and found the real number to call and cancel. They still refuse to refund me any money since "you didn't follow the policy for cancellation" - This was not so, and I feel totally scammed by this company

• Ha
    harleymtgirl Jun 09, 2009

Everything everyone has said is true - IT'S A SCAM !!! Cannot cancel before my 'Trial" is up. Cannot get thru on original number. [protected] insists I am not in system and wants me to wait till they charge me. Trial has left me with serious gastro-intestinal problems. I WILL prosecute to the full extent of the law ! Write the BBB to get these people prosecuted and out of business before someone dies !!!

• Al
    AlV Jun 05, 2009

Thanks for above information. I don't know why, but received a sample (small) bottle of ACAIx3, and two larger bottles, last one just received. I tried to find the company without success. One denied any relation to the product. Will now write to the Utah address and call the [protected] and the [protected]. Also, will contact VISA to cancel any charges. If problems persist, will also report it to the authorities. Al.

ACAIX3 Complaint Jun 04, 2009

First I was charged for a "Free Trial Offer" and then the shipments kept coming, even though I refused them. Now I am told I had to get a return authorization number--EVEN THOUGH THEIR PHONE NUMBERS ARE NOT ACCURATE. I finally got a phone number off this complaint site that worked [protected] and now have a cancellation number. So far their "free trial offer" is going to cost us $265.65 and the Company says I cannot do anything about it. How is that for doing business?

• Jm
    JMC Jun 01, 2009

I agree 100%! Same thing happened to me. I didn't get an invoice either and my credit card was charged $88.55. I sent them an email and it was returned and never delivered to FWM Lab. I want to return the product and STOP them from charging my account again. I plan to call the number that someone provided in another complaint. I hope the number works! [protected]

• Un
    unhappy Jun 01, 2009

I ordered the free try it then I decided that I did not want to take something I was unsure of so I cancelled the product with the one phone number they ave me when they called to set up the shipping. They said both were cancelled and I went off of that. Today I received the product and not only did I get charged for something I was told was cancelled they shipped me a product that had the top broken off and pieces of the white plastic inside the bottle with the medicine. I told they customer sales person, operator 12172, that this was very poor customer service and bad product that I was given one phone number to call and I called that number was told that it was cancelled and whe said oh well that was not the right number.
    As you can see from thephotos below the product still has the protection seal on it and it is broken. That is the way I recieved a product that you take. he product that I cancelled with in 7-10 days like I was told to do if I did not want the products with the only number that was provided for me to call.
    I do not feel I should pay for a product hat I cancelled and if we continue to let these business' get away with it our money go for nothing but product and services we cancell and they continue to give us and they do not care.

• Pr
    P Ross May 29, 2009

Three days after receiving "free" sample, ACAIx3 charges my account $88.55 for the next supply. After they instantly help themselves to my money, I call to cancel future shipments and ask for details on returning product for $88.55 credit. Upon receiving that shipment, I follow all instructions to return for credit, save my Post Office info and tracking, find they receive the return on May 8th. On May 12th I speak to Melanie who tells me credit issued on May 11th, takes 10 business days to credit account. In 3 follow up calls I am told, credit issued on 11th, I should ask my bank where the credit is. Upon asking to speak to a supervisor, I am told that supervisors do not speak to customers! Not good business, nor is LYING, SCAMMING, and STEALING MONEY FROM HARD WORKING PEOPLE. Finally I had my bank manager call because supervisor would speak to the bank but not actual customer. Supervisor ERIN tells us there is "misunderstanding" re: date return was recieved and date credit was issued. CLEARLY these people have horrendous business practices and they are scammers. WARNING! DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

marathon girl May 28, 2009

It is a total scam! I argued with Acai customer service, they refused to refund the $88 they charged me, citing 30 day just lapsed. The problem was I couldn't reach the correct phone number in the past week. The number listed on my credit card charge for refund call was some auto dealer. i finally got in touch with them through the credit card co. I am filing dispute through my credit card company, and they advise me to send the unopened bottle back with a tracking number, and attached it in the dispute form.

Shame on them trying to scam people this way.

• Me
    melanie mayrsohn May 27, 2009

I DID ASK TO TRY A FREE TRAIL SAMPLE. COMPANY NEVER SENT ME AN EMAIL TO CONFIRM. THEY SENT THE PRODUCT NO INVOICE NO AMOUNT.I TRIED TO LOCATE THEIR EMAIL TO WRITE TO THEM TO KNOW THE COST AND WHEN I NEED TO CANCEL I COULD NOT LOCATE THEM. THEY CHARGED ME 88.55- TO MY CREDIT CARD. EVEN ON STATEMENT THEIR PHONE # WAS CUT OFF. I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD- THEY WERE ABLE TO GET THE FULL PHONE. i CALLED THEM, THEY SAID THEY DID NOT SEND ME EMAIL TO CONFIRM ANY ORDER B/C THEY SEND ME AN EMAIL, PERHAPS I HAVE A BLOCK ON MY MAIL, WHICH I DO NOT. I ASKED TO RETURN THE PRODUCT THEY SAID NO...AND GOT NASTY. I FEEL TOTALLY TRICKED INTO AN OFFER THAT WAS NOT HONEST AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO GET $88.55 FROM MANY OTHERS WHO WILL NOT HAVE THE FULL INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT AND HOW THEY WILL BE CHARGED BEFORE THEY EVEN NOTICE. DON'T GIVE THEM ANY MORE MONEY!!!