AcaiScam

I want to share what a site called acairesource.com that person there shared.

Two different websites, but the same product. I ordered from one website & was charged from both. I have an online “chat transcript” where the Representative denies knowledge of one of the website products. I am reporting them to the FTC for “Fraudulent Billing Practices.” Please go to the following website & file your complaint: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en#last

Please note, the Better Business Bureau is a wonderful organization, however - they ARE NOT the long arm of the law - they are a CLUB! The FTC IS THE LAW! PLEASE file your complaint. Thank you!

• Go
    Got Rolled Nov 16, 2010

SCAM SCAM SCAM, so i recieved the trial offer, called 12 days after to cancel, actually was able to speak to a live not very good english speaking person and was told it was canceled. recieved my bank statement, noticed charges, called and they told me i had never called, had no record of cancellation, so they charged me over $100, and told me to return the products that I HAVE NOT RECIEVED. to this day, 45 days later, i have not recieved any product to return, and had to cancel my credit card to avoid any more charges. SCAM SCAM SCAM

• Li
    lindap61 Feb 09, 2010

I too was charged for the free trial but the problem was I had just gotten the free trial bottle and seen I was already charged again for $79.98 when I called to complain I was told you have fourteen days to cancel without the charged. BUT, they don't let you try it for fourteen days to see if you want it. they charge you before you get it or a couple of days after you recieve it. Also the QFL inner clean does the same thing, in same time frame. I was charged $54.95 as well as the free trial charge. I also complained. Did no good. I ordered on the fifteenth, recieved it on the 30th and seen the charge on my on-line they had charged me $79.98 and $54.95. I told them I had not even recieved it in that time of fourteen days as well as tryen it for fourteen days so how would one know if they even wanted to order more. I was told they understood what I was sayen but I needed to read the small print. I told them they better cancel that order because I did not want another charge on my credit card. They assured me it was canceled but we will see. RIP OFF!!!

• Oo
    oopacheco Jan 09, 2010

This company continues to make a 58.09 withdraw from my account and I can't find anyone to call

• Di
    diana belmer Jan 05, 2010

USA Credit is trying to ripp me off for 149.50 without my authorization. I wiil reort this company to my attorney and the Fed. Government. USA Credit I strongly suggest you not touch any of funds in my accouunt.
    Sincerely
    Diana Belmer

• Rb
    rburnham Jan 01, 2010

I am not going to pay the $90 charge i havent even taken the pills i want to sent them back this is ###ed. I agree with that person above all i payed for was the free trial and check my credit card bill and now im paying you a bogus amount i want it taken off my credit card and give me the address and i will more then gladly send you back the pills. PLEASE i am not kidding i want this charge taken care of

• Bo
    bobtheman Nov 22, 2009

Acai doesn't work anyway, no matter what Oprah says. There is no magic bullet to lose weight. Put the ho-hos down and get your ### in a gym.

• Ve
    Veronica Sevil Nov 22, 2009

i ordered a free trial sample of acai i have now recieved a further 3 bottles of the pill which i have not asked for.I am not employed at the moment and cannot afford to buy things like this.I will accept these this time because I dont want to mess about sending them back.I do not want anymore and I will be letting my Bank know not to pay you for anymore
    yours
    Veronica Sevil
    Doncaster
    GB

• Ne
    NEConsumer Nov 16, 2009

I canceled yet they still charged me 139.00. They say I didn't cancel. At least the rep on the phone was nice and explained about the refund and explained how to get it.

• Mh
    m hafeez Nov 13, 2009

can you please cancel my order of acaiburn pills as i only ordered free trial pills of you a few months back but i"m still being billed money every month if you dont i will take ligal action i emailed to before as well but you didnt reply back

• El
    eleanor blackburn Nov 11, 2009

i would like to cancel my order

• Ba
    barbara mcmoore Sep 07, 2009

never received the product they did not mention any extra charges

• Ga
    ga2222 Sep 02, 2009

I to was charged 24.95 for joining a club, that i didn't join, and 64.95 for the 14 day free trial bottle of Acai.I had no idea so many people had been ripped off by this company. O M G .

• Lm
    Lmd1011 Sep 01, 2009

I had the exact same experience, I immediately canceled my card today!

• Li
    little girl Aug 26, 2009

I also ordered some samples of acai berry and life cleanse by Viv3 at the amount of 3.95E for the shipping and 2 weeks after, I received 3 bottles at the price of 130$ each. I never ordered them. I think I'll need to cancel my credit card. They are unhonest companies and Beware of them!!!

maria velasco de la cruz Aug 05, 2009

yes you're right, but if they took your money without authorization, you can claim your money back, what you need to do is request a dispute with your bank, and you'll have your refund in about a week.good luck!!!

• Ed
    Ed69 Aug 05, 2009

Always read the fine print cause that's where they screw ya! what a load of garbage this company is! These are tough times for people and they still want more out of you just because you want to try something to make yourself a little more healthy. It's a sad sad world we live in.

• Dr
    DraZy Aug 05, 2009

ALLWAYS check for the credibility of a company by typing in the company name in google (or the website) and then the keywords "review" or "scam". This will help give you an idea of the company. As for this... many people are falling for it every day and it is listed as one of the top companies to stay away from on this site. Submit a claim to your bank. Hope this helps! Be a more cautious consumer next time!

• Cb
    cball Aug 05, 2009

I ordered the free sample and before I even receivedit and try it, my account was charged and more was being shipped to me. I have been trying for over a week to cancel this and was told I was not able to cancel with out filling this form out. The disclaimer on the product is very miss leading and it very hard to find. I think this is false advertisement and the company is taking advantage of people in dispair.

• Ly
    lynda dickinson Jul 29, 2009

I was recomended these herbal tablets to HELP with wieght loss, I was told ony the postage has to be paid.£12.52
    These did indeed come if later then promisted, but sence I have been charged an extra £50.94 for items not ordered or recieved.

I want this refunded A.S.P. and my details removed from there files.

Please help me with this,

L Dickinson

• Dc
    décu Jul 28, 2009

Je veux annuler l'envoi de produit. C'est la deuxième fois que J'essaie. Vous ne prenez rien en note et le délai est à expiration.

sally kowalczyk Jul 27, 2009

company is a scam( using as seen on Oprah and DR. OZ) I ordered 1 bottle of Acai diet pills it was a trial offer just pay shipping of $4.95 then a week later they sent 2 more bottles which I did not authorize or request and got charged $139.97. I tried to call numerous times and only get answering service who promises that someone will call me back, but so far I have not heard from them. Can someone please help? This company is scaming people.

• St
    stacey1 Jul 25, 2009

Ordered free acai trial. Cancelled to avoid further shipments. They didn't tell me that you also had to cancel the fitclique membership, which I didn't know came along with acai. Had unauthorized charge on my credit card for $19.99. Contacted the fitclique. They wouldn't help me out until I mentioned the better business bureau. They then took the charge off.

• This appears to be a different company than Central Coast Nutraceuticals. None of our products actually charge those amounts, but just in case we recommend contacting your bank for the correct contact information on the companies that sell those products. If for some reason it still appears to be our company, please follow these instructions.

If there are any questions regarding Trial offers, membership enrollment, or returns with Central Coast Nutraceuticals, we recommend contacting the Customer Care Department either by phone [protected]) or through our Customer Assistance Website (Getorderhelp.com). If you call, there is rarely a hold time, and if you e-mail don’t forget to check your spam e-mail box for the response. The Customer Care Department is available to help you 24 hours Mon-Fri and from 8-5 MTS Saturdays and Sundays. We recommend referencing the terms of the offer at the website you placed your order from. Here is an example of the terms, taken from the order page of one of the products PomegranateClear.

“Terms & Conditions: You are ordering the PomegranateClear 14-day risk-free trial offer for only $4.95 shipping and handling. Your 14-day trial begins when you receive the product. If you are not satisfied with PomegranateClear for any reason just return the unused portion anytime before the end of the 14-day trial period and you will have no further obligation. For your courtesy, we will provide you with an additional 7 days after the 14-day trial period to allow for return shipping to avoid further obligation. If you are happy with the product do nothing and your credit card will be charged an additional $39.95 approximately 21 days after your receipt of the initial trial shipment. In addition, approximately 30 days after you order your risk-free trial and about every 30 days thereafter, we will automatically send you an additional 1 month supply. The credit card you provide today will be billed the low price of $39.95 plus $4.95 shipping & handling for a total of $44.90 when each new product ships. That's 20% off the regular price for a 1-month supply. You may cancel your membership during the trial period or any time thereafter by simply calling our Customer Care department at [protected] or by using our contact form at www.getorderhelp.com. Remember, most customers see noticeable results by using PomegranateClear consistently for 3 months. If you are not fully satisfied with future shipments you may return any unopened containers of within 30 days of receipt for a full refund less the shipping and a 15% restocking fee. Please read the full Terms and Conditions for complete details of this offer.”

• Do
    Doro Jul 15, 2009

Being charged $8.51 on my credit card without ever having given them permission. In fact, I had to cancel my card because of other fraud charges, just last month. How did these people get my new number without me having given it out. I did call them and told them to not ever charge anything to my card again, because I had called them earlier and told them that I could not even use their product. We will see if it works.

• So
    Sonia Mullins Jul 13, 2009

Paid $3.97 for acai supplement pill. Was shipped a bottle one month later for $90. I did not want this product, contacted company out of Florida. Refused refund. Did not know that in additon to that scam, they have been taking $8.51 out of my account from California for some E Savings Club. Never used and do not even know what it is. They will not give me my money back, and said it was a addition to my acai pill which i cancelled in September

• Ro
    rory_a Jul 07, 2009

I heard from a friend that you can also contact fwm at [protected]. Just be persistent when calling. Like try calling them three or four times a day. Tell them your complaints or even cancel your order before many more charges come.

• As
    Ashleana Jul 02, 2009

APPARENTLY FWM LABS HAS MOVED TO A NEW STATE FYI THEY ARE ALSO KNOWN AS REAL TECHNOLOGY LABS AND HERE IS THEIR ADDRESS IF U WANT TO FILE A COMPLAINT :

FWM LABS AKA
    REAL TECHNOLOGY LABS
    970 W. BroadwayE83
    Jackson, WY 83001

THERE U HAVE IT GOOD LUCK I AM FILING MY COMPLAINT DON'T LET THEM RIP U OFF~!!!

• Gn
    GNS Jun 25, 2009

To: dissatisfied nurse

We are sorry to hear that our product did not work out for you. We understand that not all products work for all people. We would also love to hear from you and see if we can give you a monetary refund for your initial trial order. Our contact number is [protected]. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday 8am to 5pm MDT.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely

Supervisor @ GNS

• Gn
    GNS Jun 22, 2009

To: ivette

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. We would love to assist you. The offer it seems like you signed up for, was a free 21 day trial. It's a buy now pay later offer. Here are the terms and conditions of the offer that you must agree to place an order with us.

Free* 21-Day Trial Terms and Conditions:
    Start your FREE* 21-Day Trial now to receive two, 30-day supply bottles of Acai Berry Edge. You simply invest $3.97 today for shipping and handling and you will have 21 days from today to evaluate this super cleansing product for yourself.
    When you notice significant results, do nothing. You will be billed the discounted survey-member price of $39.95 per bottle at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 33% savings! But, if you decide that Acai Berry Edge is not for you, simply return the unused portion before the end of your 21-day trial and you will NEVER be billed. You also have 30 days from your date of purchase to return the unused portion of Acai Berry Edge for a 100% refund of your purchase price (minus shipping & handling).
    Plus, if you decide to keep Acai Berry Edge, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Acai Berry Edge Club. This means you won't have to remember to reorder, and you won’t run out of Acai Berry Edge right when you start to feel great results. You'll continue to get two, fresh 30-day supply bottles shipped just before you’re scheduled to run out, at today’s low club-member price with FREE Shipping! Plus, we set aside a special reserve so Club Members NEVER go on backorder. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipments at any time by calling us at [protected].

Please contact us at [protected] we are here Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Supervisor @ GNS

• Ji
    Jim Johnson Jun 20, 2009

Stay away from these companies. They will hide behind other names and products. Be very, very careful. These companies are scams and cheats.

FWM Laboratories
    2040 NE 163rd, Suite 305
    North Miami Beach, FL 33162
    [protected]

Acai Berry Detox (Same as FWM Labs)
    3007 Greene Street

Melbourne, FL 32940

Other numbers:

[protected]/[protected]

MARY COX Jun 20, 2009

CHARGED 24.95 FOR WHAT? SOMETHING I NEVER APPROVED. BIG SCAM. HORRIBLE COMPANY.

• Vi
    Virginia Jun 17, 2009

We need to here about all these bad companys!!!

• Ac
    ACAI Jun 15, 2009

I ordered this product on line with the understanding it was a free trial. Well, my account was charged for a product that does not work.
    I tried to cancel and would not get a refund. See, they dont include the days that it takes your order to arrive at your home. So, your time is really unrealistic. They know how to con you. Put a stop payment on this crap. DONT fall into the trap.

• Di
    diet product: Acai Jun 10, 2009

Just received a bill for 88.00. Have not ordered product or authorized payment.
    Would like a complete refund immediately. Amount was on my Visa bill.

• Ba
    BARB Jun 08, 2009

I ALSO WAS CHARGED ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR BOTTLE I DID NOT ORDER. I RETURNED TO YHE PROPER ADRESS I WAS TOLD TO WITH RMA NO. AND I AM GETTING THE RUN AROUND. MY CREDIT CARD WANTS INFO, THAT I HAVE SENT THEM.I ALSO TRIED TO CONTACT THR RETURN DEPT. IN AURORA CO, AND THERE IS NO RECORD OF THIS PLACE. I WANT THIS 69.98 OFF OF MY CARD OR HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS DEPT.OR PUT AN AD IN THE PAPER ABOUT THIS PRODUCTS BUSINESS TACTICS.WEB ADRESS IS [email protected]

• Su
    Sue Kettel May 31, 2009

Ordered sample of Acai product and agreed to pay shipping. 2 weeks later my credit card was billed $88.55. Didn't want to open package will return it with request for refund. Came across this website trying to identify the company.

Sue Kettel

CW-MEMBERSHIP [protected] CYP - $17.42
    CW-TRANSACTION FEE [protected] CYP - $1.74
    CW-WEBENTRY8009895907 [protected] CYP - $11.74

Jo Cook May 25, 2009

I, too have fallen victim of fraud. This company is charging me each month for acai pills which I receieved from China but I have tried to cancel this, as I see no difference in my health. It is certainly not worth more than $80.00 per month!
    I have asked my bank for an address to write to but all they gave me was a phone number. I can see, by other comments that the phone number will not help.
    The only thing I can do, at this point is notify BBB and hope they can help.

• Ti
    Tina May 04, 2009

I have called 3 times to cancel an account and 3 times been assured that it was closed only to get a charge the next month for $8.51 on my Visa statement ! STOP IT!!! I spoke with a nice lady today 5/4/2008, 2:14pm and she "closed the account"...AGAIN! NO MORE!!! If I get another charge my next call will be to the state attorney general for fraud! Thanks! Tina G. Newman-Key West, Florida

• Pa
    pauline UK May 01, 2009

acai-elitetrials.com<br />
    I ordered diet pills from this company. They a month later. In the meantime the company had contacted me to say they were going to debit my account for $80 as I had not contacted them to say I was going to return the product as it was not good. When I explained that I had not received it they went ahead and debited my account any way.<br />
    THIS IS A SCAM DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.