Acai Pure"risk free trial of Acai Pure for free"

A

Website offered a "risk free trial" of acai pure for free except shipping. When you check out it automatically adds two other products to your order and I unchecked the boxes but still ended up with charges on my credit card for ~$45.00. This company is hard to get a hold of unless you are trying to buy a product. I looked up company on Better Business Bureau and they are rated "unsatisfactory". Would not recommend buying products from this company due to false advertisment, unauthorized charges, and poor communication. I still don't know if I can get out of these charges but it has definately caused a headache and looking at other remarks, it appears they continue to charge you monthly.

• K
    K Sep 13, 2008

the cost of the product and the delivery charge is NEARLY the same!
    now i know international charges will be abit, but the charge is ridiculous & outrageous!

• De
    Debbera Sep 25, 2008

I ordered a trial offer on Acai Berry Cleanse, and was supposed to charged for only the shipping and handeling, and was charged $4485 on my credit card account. I don't appreciate this, and can see by smoe other comments, that I am not the only one this has happenend too. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Sincerely,
    Debbera Nelison

• He
    Henry Karpf Sep 26, 2008

How do I cotact ACAiPure?

• Ke
    Kelsey Sep 27, 2008

I was charged $44.95 for a free trial of Acai Pure when I was only supposed to be charged $4.95 for
    shipping and handling. This is not the first complaint like this with this company.
    I will never order from this company again and I will try to get the money back that they took
    without consent.

• Vi
    Vivi Sep 27, 2008

I ordered a sample of this product, after receiving them, I went on to this website to cancel. However, they continued to take the money out of my credit card. I since contacted my credit card to file a dispute. I also went back to their website to put in another request.

• La
    Laura Nickell Sep 30, 2008

I ordered this product after watching the Oprah Winfry show. It was to be a free trial. I was sent Hoodiburst gum and Hoodiawater that I did not order. My account was then billed for $44.85. When I called for a RMA number to return the items I could not get through. I am at a loss as to what I can do!

Linette Bush Oct 03, 2008

I ordered a free trial of acai pure and agreed to pay $4.95 for S&H. When the order arrived I was also sent two other products that I did not order and was charged a fee of $39.90 for these two items that I never asked for or agreed to pay for.

• Do
    DorothyTaylor-Minhas Oct 03, 2008

I ordered a trial size of this product for $4-95 cent for shipping and handling and they in turn charged my account for $ 44.85 cent which they were not authorize to do.I tried to make contact with them but their lines are always busy.

• Dr
    dragonflydiva Oct 04, 2008

This same thing happened to me. When I called the company about the $44.85 amount on my charge. They told me that I could send the two unwanted items back but I would have to pay for the shipping and also pay a 15% restocking fee.
    Sounds like a rip off to me!!
    Beware of this scam!

• Ha
    harry cohen Oct 05, 2008

I am not at all satisfied with this product and have been billed without permission on my bank debit card. Furthermore I signed nothing and have never received additional prodcucts which I do not want. I want a ful credit of these two additional charges and will notify my bank of my decision Harry Cohen Order#1029083

• Fr
    Fran Wierson Oct 06, 2008

I also am thoroughly disgusted that I thought I was getting a trial bottle for $4.95 and checked by charge card the next day and was charged $44.85. When I called, which took forever to get a hold of anyone, I was told that I couldn't cancel until I got the product and then could return it within 20 days for a full refund including postage. It's been 7 days and I haven't received anything and my question is how do you try it, and get it back within 20 days and get a refund. Plus I have to go to the bother of packaging it to return. I learned my lesson on ever doing anything like this again. This is very misleading and from all the complaints, it's not just a few of us that feel that way.

marilyn mitrisin Oct 07, 2008

Cannot reach company to cancel orders or get permission to return--have tried phone and they say business to heavy to record messages and e-mail is not found--no such address.

• El
    elsie price Oct 08, 2008

I ordered 1 bottle of pills free of acai pure charging only 1.95 postage to my credit card. Twenty days later the co. charged my credit card with 39.95 and I have recieved nothing, didn't order anything and can't get them to answer the phone so I can inquire why.

Jacky James Oct 09, 2008

I ordered a free trial of their product for just $1.95 for S&H. When I recieved the package they sent along two other products and charged my account41.85. I have been trying to reach them so I can sent the product back, but no one is answering and the web site is not accurate.

• Na
    Nancy Rich Oct 09, 2008

email that works for a complaint was centralcoastnutra.net AND guess what they even have a place to cancel your order!! Go Figure

• Ka
    kay Oct 09, 2008

I plan to call my credit card company and request no more payments made to this company. I might be an alright product, but these people are so greedy and want so much and make it impossible to get out of it.

• Ra
    RAMONA POWELL Oct 10, 2008

I TOO WAS SENT ITEMS I DID NOT ORDER AND I AM NOW TRYING TO GET A RMA # TO SEND BACK. BUT I AM UNABLE TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL TRY AGAIN LATER TODAY.

• Pa
    patricia williams Oct 10, 2008

I CANCELLED MY ORDER 5 DAYS AFTER I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. CALLED AND GOT THE CCN#. GOT A CONFIRMATION FROM THE POST OFFICE. THEY STILL CREDIT MY CREDT CARD. CALLED AND CALLED TO GET THROUGH THE LINE IT TOOK 6HRS. TO TALK TO WHOMEVER I DON'T KNOW. TO GET MY CREDIT CHARGED BACK. STILL DON'T KNOW YET. WILL CALL THE BANK TOMORROW.

• Fo
    Fool me once... Oct 12, 2008

When I ordered the "free sample, " I received two additional products ~ which I did NOT order ~ and was billed $41.85! Even though I may like the product results, I will not be ordering from this company again, given their deceitful business practices.

• Ka
    Kathy Chatham Oct 14, 2008

I have been charged twice for products that were advertised to be free with the exception of shipping. I have tried for weeks to contact them and always get placed on hold and no one ever answers.

• Ct
    Ctower Oct 15, 2008

I have the same situation. I want a refund to my credit card for items I do not want and they are not open, I cannot get through to the 888 number to get the RMA to return those items. The boxes were checked for me on the internet order, I did not see those boxes, I was under the impression I was just ordering the trial size of the Acai Pure, which I dolike and would order more, but now I have no faith in the company.

• Ke
    ken Oct 15, 2008

it seems if we get a class action law suit against this centalcoastnutra and acai pure we could make our money back and then some. Its not a coincedent that they took the same amount out of our cards this is truly a SCAM!!!

• Mi
    minnie glover Oct 16, 2008

I ORDERED IT THINKING I WAS JUST GOING TO BE CHARGED 4.95 BUT INSTEAD I WAS CHARGED 44.85 AND THEY KEEP PUTTING ME ON HOLD.I HAVE NOT TALK TO A PERSON YET...

• Ph
    phyllis Swafford Oct 18, 2008

I ordered this trial size to see how it would work I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT AND RETURNED IT THE SAME DAY UNOPENED AND I EXPECT A FULL REFUND 41.85 TO MY CREDIT CARD

• Ca
    carrie Oct 18, 2008

Advertised as a free bottle of acai pure and all i had to do was pat shipping.. they sent two other products and charged my card $41.85

• Ha
    Harmony Oct 19, 2008

I have had the same experience...billed for products I ahve not recieved, nor did I want.

• Ca
    carol75 Oct 20, 2008

only ordered sample .got billed for extra month's supply! does oprah know her name islinked to your service. please cancel my service carol goforth @ 404 biltmore dr. maryville, tenn.37801

• So
    Sofia Oct 20, 2008

all of you just cancel your card and open a new one.

• Ru
    Ruth J Blazek Oct 20, 2008

I order free trial and agreed to $2.99 shipping and received two days later a package totaling $41.85. This was done online. Am worried that they now have my credit#. The Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. say that I can return product and must have a return merchandise authorization # from customer Care . Refunds "return to sender" are not recognized. I did not ask for these products, yet they have a 15%restocking fee! What a crock. If this is not resolved I am calling the BBB and also the Cleveland Plain Dealer for help. Order date 10/14. Cannot reach by their phone # as it is always busy. I was to receive QAcai pure trial. Receivied hoodiburst gum and hoodiawater, 1 unit. What a scam!

jana Oct 23, 2008

I ordered a FREE Acai Pure Trail for 1.99. They sent me Hoodiburst gum and Hodiwater(which was broke) and charged 41.85!!! This is a scam and the listed number is only a recording.

• Em
    Eman Oct 25, 2008

thier customer care no. is not answering at all once i remained on the hold for 30 min no body answered, eveen the e-mails they only charge our credit cards with false charger which i never agreed on & it was totaly unclear, THIS IS AN OBVIOUS FRAUD

Charleene Oct 27, 2008

I was sent produts I Didn't order and would like to return them but I can't get ahold of the company to do this

linda Oct 27, 2008

I was sent 2 items I did not order. dissatified w/product. need to return everything & get credited on my account. have tried for 3 weeks to get through to customer service.please advise.thank you

• Ro
    Rose L. Gallezzo Oct 27, 2008

I did not authorize you to charge my credit card for this reorder. Please email me a return authorization immediately and credit my credit card.

Linda Oct 27, 2008

I agreed to accept the free trial of Acai Pure and pay only $4.95 for shipping and handling. when I received the product they had also included hoodiburst Gum $9.95 and Hoodiawater $29.95 for a total on my credit card for $44.85 which I did not order. I have tried to reach them to complain and get my money back but you only get a message saying busy please try back later.

• Ac
    ACAI....A PURE SCAM Oct 28, 2008

I called on October 13th & spoke with John who cancelled my "account" to avoid reoccuring charges and to obtain a RA# to return the ACAI and the additional hoodia products they included in my order. Now here it is the 28th of October and they have not refunded me the product that Eddie signed for on October 16th at their address in Largo, FL and they charged my debit card again for the reoccuring service that I CANCELLED on October 13th!! I have been calling all morning and get their bogus "due to the popularity of our products" message. They should change it to "due to the fact that we rip so many people off we will not answer the phone." Maybe someone should contact the Oprah show to make them aware that her name & picture is being used on a site that is running a complete scam.

• Ro
    Ronald O McCord Oct 28, 2008

ordered free trial offer and was to pay only shipping, was charged for two other items I didnt order, recharged again without my concent. I will be notifing my bank and the state BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!!.

Angela Garmann Oct 28, 2008

The company charged me for "SAMPLES" which they charged me 44.95 and then sent me more the following month and billed me again eith out authorization

• Pa
    paul Oct 29, 2008

i did the "free" acai pure trial and was charged $44.85 and received a bottle of Hoodiawater
    and a pack of Hoodiburst gum. Now i find it impossible to contact customer service for
    cancellation/refund details and processing. THIS IS A SCAM!!!

lisa Oct 29, 2008

I also ordered the trial offer, and was sent the gum and water, but as soon as I saw the charge I called the [protected] number and was told to return it. I did return it and made sure i used a mal delivery that tracked the package. I called about 2 weeks later to see about my refund and was told that they had not recieved the packet. Since i had a tracking number and a signature of the person who recieved it i was able to recieve my refund. Obviously their customer service is not great, and like many i have to listen to their ongoing message as to why they cant come to phone, but i was persistent. Plus, the product is really good and on the trial offer i have lost five pounds. So, i will continue to order it and fight any charges that may arrise, for me its worth it.