Anthony Jones Nov 13, 2008

YES THEY ARE A RIP OFF !

• To
    Toni Nov 13, 2008

I went to my bank and noticed that they charged me $44.82 under Acaipure then they were pulling out another $44.82 under CCNNUTRA, this is a big scam. When I call I get all circuts are busy, I wonder why. I have notifed my bank of this scam that is going on and they are looking into it. I am not loosing money that I did not authorize to be taken away from me.

• Na
    Nancy Nov 13, 2008

I ordered Acai Berry 500 10/22. On 10/29 I decided to cancel. I hadn't received the product or any confirmation that it was coming and I sure didn't want to get stuck paying for something that I wasn't going to be able try. I called several times that day, finally I stayed on the line until someone answered my call.
    A woman with a heavy accent took my call. She told me that she would change the date when the trial period would start. I told her I wasn't interested and that I was going to cancel.
    She continued to promote the product. Again I told her to cancel it. I made sure she understood that I didn't want my credit card charged. She told me that the charges have been canceled and gave me a cancelation number.
    I called back 11/5 later to make sure this really had been canceled. I was informed that it was.
    On 11/8 I checked my credit card statement and there is a charge of 78.91 from this company.
    I called my credit card company and had them block my card.
    I called this company back and spoke to a woman who took my information. I insisted she credit the account because it was not authorized. She told me that the account had never been canceled and she would do that right away. She told me she is not authorized to give a refund and her supervisor will contact me. I was not happy at all. I waited a couple of hours and no phone call from them. I called the company back and spoke to another person. She took my information and the same thing my supervisor will contact me in 48 hours. Still haven't heard anything from them. I told them I was going to file a fraud complaint and contact the BBB. It really didn't seem to matter to them.
    Stay away from these people

Barbie Nov 13, 2008

I went to my bank and explained the situation, they gave me my money back and we destroyed the card that they overcharged. Just have to wait 7-10 days for a new card is all. Better than these scammers charging your card whenever they want to!!!

Carolyn Brussell Nov 12, 2008

I ordered one colopure trial offer that was supposed to be $1.00 plus 4.95 shipping. When I received the shipment it was billed 45.85. I see on my account there was another charge of 38.95. I didn't sign up to keep getting the shipment but I guess that doesn't matter. I didn't get the second shipment yet either, not that I want it.

• Ra
    Randy Nov 12, 2008

I responded to a trial offer for Acaipure for $4.99 plus shipping and find that credit card was charged $44.85. This is a scam. I cannot believe this led to $40 shipping. Someone should stop this. I am going to check with by bank tomorrow and see if I can do anything about it.

Barbara Martynowicz Nov 12, 2008

I was supposed to be charged a shipping and handling fee of $4.95. When asked for additional product purchases, I declined. I just received the order today, November 12th, and charged a total of $44.95 on my account. This was for gum and water. I did not receive either of these products and I did not want them either. I was told that if I chose to keep receiving the product monthly, my account would then be charged $40/monthly. This would happen if I did not contact the company within 14 days. I was very explicit about not receiving any other products and reassured several times that this would never happen. Also, I asked many times to reaffirm that my account would not be charged until after my decision to keep ordering. Once again, the agent reassured me that my account is only charged if no response is taken within the two week time frame after receiving the product which starts the fourteen day trial period.
    I have attempted to call the above number [protected]) but the hold time is 62minutes 31seconds. I believe these are all of the consumers that fell for the product scam.
    I wish to have a complete refund and would not even think of considering trying this product due to the false nature I received it under.
    Another dissatisfied customer,

Barbara

Anita Nov 12, 2008

I have now been on hold with them for 48 minutes waiting to talk to a representative. I am totally disgusted with this product. I was to get a trial for 4.99 and then got charged 39.95. I now have another charge on my account for 39.95 and I KNOW that I did not sign up for auto ship. Disgusting!!!

• Ka
    kaye robinson Nov 12, 2008

paid 4.95 for shipping for a free trial and was charged 44.85

• Ki
    Kim Nov 12, 2008

I agree the exact same thing just happened to me and when calling the sales person was so rude. I also would not order again. For a free bottle the sent two other things I did not want and charged me $44.89.

Jason Goad Nov 12, 2008

I want to cancel this order on my credit card on this day of 11/12/2008.

Jason Goad Nov 12, 2008

I want to cancel the order for the $4.99 shiping and handling charges to my credit card bank of america.I do not want no more charges to me on this matter.I am cancel all on this day of 11/12/2008 .Thank you.I am Jason A Goad .

• Te
    terry Nov 11, 2008

I too was scammed be this company. I ordered the free trial for $4.95 and was told to cancel within 2 weeks if i didn't want anymore of the product. I recieved the bottle only 1 day before my 2 weeks was up but had already sent an email to cancel 2 days prior (1 day is not enough to figure out if a product is right for you. I recieved an email from them confirming my cancellation and offers to get more products for cheep which i did not accept. Then they charged my account $39.95 for additional product that i NEVER RECEIVED. How do people get away with this stuff? and forget trying to get anyone on the phone. You'll be told you have to hold at least 30 minutes first. For a company that prides itself on it's costumer service on their website they sure don't give you any.

• Ph
    phyllis krikorian Nov 11, 2008

i did not place an order

• Tr
    Trudy Hirsch Nov 11, 2008

I ordered the free trial size of Acura Pure as advertised.They sent me two other products that I never ordered for atotal price of 44.85. I sent these back. Thirty days later they sent me another bottle of Acui Pure and charged me $44.90. When I try call them they say due to the popularity of their product they have a waiting time of 1 hour and 8 minutes before I can reach a representative. I then searched the web and found out they have hundreds of complaints against them. Why are they not put out business. My credit company says I have to keep trying to reach them and get a cancellation number before they can do anything. It's going to be fun sitting on the phone for over an hour!!!

• Ap
    April Nov 11, 2008

Acai Pure Trial is more than it seems. Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions (link at bottom of web page)! If you order this item, you will be joining a membership and they will also send you items not ordered. It's very hard to get any response from them and to return the items, you have to pay the shipping as well as a $15.00 re-stocking fee. By ordering the trial of the Acai Pure, they will send you another shipment every month charging you for each shipment until you cancel your membership. The web site makes it look so good, but buyer beware and read the small print!

BARB Nov 11, 2008

Please help get this company closed down, it is a major rip off and I would hate to see anyone else get ripped off. They used my credit card fraudulantly. I was told I would be charged $5.95 to try their useless product for 14 days. I was charged $44.85 on 10/10/08 this must have been the day they shipped the product.
    I called their customer service line and they apologized and said they would reverse the 39.00. They never did. After trying this product for a few days I became ill from the product. Diarrhea. Again I call to cancel this program and returned their product. To date I still have not received my refund. And now they have deducted another payment of 39.95 for something I have cancelled on the phone and in writing.

*Member User Agreement* You must read and agree to these Terms and Conditions before placing your order for the Risk Free Trial Offer of AcaiPure. By placing your order for AcaiPure you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions: *Product Disclaimer* I understand the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. I understand the information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. I understand I should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting my doctor. I also understand that AcaiPure is not intended or to be used to treat any type of medical condition. *WARNING:* Not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. Consult a physician before using this product if you have any medical condition including, but not limited to, strokes, high blood pressure, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, diabetes, anemia, depression, anxiety, other psychiatric conditions, a family history of these or other medical conditions, or if taking any prescription, OTC and/or other herbal medications. *AcaiPure Risk Free Trial Offer Terms and Conditions:* Please take a few minutes to read the following as when you purchase the AcaiPure Risk Free Trial Offer you automatically accept the following terms and conditions. You are ordering the AcaiPure 14-day risk-free trial offer for $1 plus $4.95 shipping and handling. Your 14-day trial begins when you receive the product. If you are not satisfied with your AcaiPure trial offer, return the unused portion anytime before the end of the 14-day trial period and you will have no further obligation. If you are happy with your AcaiPure, do nothing and your credit card will be charged an additional $38.95 approximately 14 days after your receive your trial shipment. That's 20% off the regular price for a 1-month supply of AcaiPure, normally $49.95 per bottle. In addition, approximately 30 days after you place your trial order for AcaiPure and about every 30 days thereafter, we will automatically send you a fresh 1-month supply of AcaiPure. The credit card you provide today will be billed the Member's Only price of $39.95 plus $4.95 s/h for a total of $44.90 when each new product ships. That's 20% off the regular price for a 1-month supply of AcaiPure, normally $49.95 per bottle. You may cancel your membership to AcaiPure at any time by simply calling customer care at [protected] or by emailing us at [email protected] Remember, most customers see most noticeable results by using AcaiPure consistently for 3 months. If you are not fully satisfied with future shipments of AcaiPure, you may return any unopened containers of AcaiPure within 30 days of receipt for a full refund less the $4.95 s/h charge and a 15% restocking fee. *Contacting Customer Care:* You may contact our customer care department via postal mail, email, or by using our toll free phone number. Toll Free Customer Care phone: [protected] Limit one Risk Free Trial of AcaiPure per household. *AcaiPure Total Satisfaction Guarantee* I understand that If you are not fully satisfied with future shipments of AcaiPure, you may return any unopened containers of AcaiPure within 30 days of receipt for a full refund less the $4.95 s/h charge and a 15% restocking fee. *Return Address:* Fulfillment Center Attn: CCN Returns 12399 Belcher Road South Suite 140 Largo, FL 33773 I will be credited for each package I return less shipping and handling costs and a 15% restocking fee. *Negative Option Clause:* I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION, AND THAT I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR $39.95 PER MONTH IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY THE SUPPLIER NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED. *Billing* Our customer care representatives can resolve any billing issues that you may have. Please contact Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. Customer support by email, phone or postal mail. Toll Free Customer Support Line: [protected] Customer Support Email: [email protected]
    10/10/2008
    Electronic Transaction

ACAIPURE [protected] AZUS
    -44.85

11/6/2008
    Electronic Transaction

ACAIPURE [protected] AZUS
    -39.95

These are their terms which they are cheating people with. I hope you can help get them shut down.

Barb

• Je
    Jeanne White Nov 10, 2008

I ordered the free trial sample for $1.95 shipping. I then noticed the scam notices on the internet and decided that I didn't want
    any part of this trouble. I could not reach them by telephone or internet for several days. My sample arrived and I finally got through to the company and explained to them that I wanted to cancel my order and mail the unopened sample back.
    They asked all kinds of questions as to why and didn't I want to try it. I told them that I take a medication, which is true,
    that it may not interact with. I had already had those concerns before I ordered the product. The man finally gave me a RMA#
    and directions to follow to return the sample. I did them all, which included a confirmation of receipt. I pulled the USPS receipt
    up tonight, and the product was returned on Oct.31, 2008. I was balancing my checkbook tonight and they have debited my account for $39.95. I was told that my order was cancelled. I should not be paying for anymore of this crap.
    This is definately a scam. I will sue them if need be just to let the public know what a rip-off this is and to think that they use
    Oprah as part of their advertisement!!!

• Fl
    Fleming Nov 10, 2008

I too was scammed!
    This is an outrage!
    This dishonest company is running a scam on America!
    Why? I'm so disappointed I will continue to return all of these products that I didn't order.

Thanks Ladies for sharing scam with others!
    Continue to call and fight for your rights.
    This has to stop immediately.

Fleming

• Am
    Amanda Nov 10, 2008

I am so glad that I read this before I decided to buy it. I had went and gotten my wallet to pay for the free trial but was trying to find a cheaper trial than the 9.95 trial that I was going to purchase and stumbled across this site. Is the product any good or has anyone actually gotten to try it rather than sending it back because they are ripping people off?? Where else can you buy this product...like a health store, GNC???

• Su
    sue Nov 10, 2008

They also did this to me. I called the company and was on hold for the 48 minutes they told me I would have to wait because I was MAD. After 48 minutes, the line disconnected, Surprise. I then called my credit card and told them I want to dispute the charge and absolutely no other charges by this company were to be allowed. This is fraud plain and simple! I did read the fine print and nowhere did it state that extra items were to be sent. Again, beware. I have not tried the plan, but do intend to try the pills, but will replenish them from another source, not someone who's primary intent is to rip me off.

• Be
    Becky Nov 10, 2008

I placed an order for one FREE trial of Acia Pure, it was suppose to cost only $4.95 S&H. When it arrived it included :
    1 Acai Pure Trial $0.00
    1Hoodiburst Gum 9.95
    1Hoodiawater 1 Unit 29.95
    Shipping 4.95
    Total $44.85
    I did get through to cancel any more orders, I had to wate over 44 mins. but I did it. Now I`m trying to get a RMA number to send back the water and gum I DID NOT ORDER!

• Do
    Douglas Hodges Nov 10, 2008

Me toooooo. I also wanted the free trial for $1.95 and was charged $41.85. I am contacting the bank to see what can be done.

• Pa
    Pat Meyer Nov 09, 2008

I all so got this ACAIPURE and like the others it was to be a trail and just pay $1.00 plus S/H. I was charged $41.85 out of my account. I'm going to call them but if I get a hassle I will just file a fraudulent claim with my bank. No more ordering of the internet for me again, with these so called wonder drugs.

• Sm
    S McIsaac Nov 09, 2008

Thank you all for your posts. You have saved me and many others from a very bad experience.

I hope you have been credited back and that they do not continue to deceive others.

• He
    Heidi Koenig Nov 09, 2008

Also HOODI-Winked. Sigh. Have filed a complain against them with the BBB in Florida, cancelled my credit card, and will send back the three products tomorrow. That's what I get for clicking before thinking.

• Je
    Jeanne Nov 09, 2008

Yikes!!! I thought I was the only one scammed by this bogus company!

Sandra Phelps Nov 08, 2008

I made a purchase of this product in Sept.08, paid for it and was sent more and charged my credit card without my consent. Tried to contact co. by phone but was never able to get anyone. My credit card co. was called and told to stop this transaction. the product was sent back, and co. was informed of what was to happen. This is fraud... These people should be investigated for false and misleading ads.

please be informed this will not happen again. I will never buy anything from this co. again..

Sandra Phelps

angela Nov 08, 2008

I was solicited with an e-mail for $1.95 trial and ended up with a $44.85 credit card charge. When placing my order I specifically declined the hoodia chewing gum and hoodia water drops. I received my shipment 3 minutes ago and was speechless. All I want them to do at this point is pick up their product and refund my money. I will however contact the Attorney General in North Carolina.

Marilyn Reeves Nov 08, 2008

I too was hoodwinked. Sent for my free trial offer which supposedly was $4.95 to handle shipping charges. when I received the package it included the gum and the drops and was charged $44.95. Ireturned the gum and drops with a note asking them to credit my charge account as I had not ordered these extra products. They had better refund me.

• Ai
    aisha Nov 08, 2008

i was about to order the product myself and then i saw the fee for shipping, thought it was a good deal then i see the teeny tiny fine print on the bottom that says i will be charged automatically every month which is b.s. so i didnt even bother thank God especially since im reading all this. whatever happened to just ordering it 1 time and thats it. con artists

• Ju
    Julie Albert Nov 08, 2008

I signed up one time for a "free" trial of Acai Pure and was asked to pay shipping & handling with a credit card. I received the product but my credit card was charged not only for the shipping & handling, but also $45 for the product. The letter stated I could return the product unopened within 30 days of the order date (which by the time I received the product was already too late) for a full refund. How do you try a "free trial" product when to get your money back, you need to return the product unopened. I decided to keep the first "free trial" offer and chalk it up to a bad experience.

This week, I received another bottle of Acai Pure that I have never ordered along with a letter stating I could return the product and receive credit within 30 days of the original order date. I NEVER ORDERED THIS PRODUCT. I will be returning all items and better receive FULL credit.

This is a scam!!

• Ro
    Rose McCauley Nov 07, 2008

Saw an advertisement for a trial-FREE-of Acai Pure but free trial was accompanied by full product and charged to my Master Card which was given only for Shipping and Handling charges. Now a month later I have received another automatic shipment at full price and again charged to my account.
    I never knowingly authorized anything but the trial and the cost to return it is prohibitive. I want to at least cancel without any further products or charges being made. I am writing a letter to the company plus a copy to my Master Card provider to stop payment.

Barb Nov 07, 2008

I am so glad I read all these comments before I placed my order. I've read nothing positive about the ordering process. Who needs to deal with rude people.

They will not get one penny out of me.

Thanks for all who commented.

carol frendo Nov 06, 2008

PEOPLE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE. I ORDERED THE FREE SAMPLE AND WAS TO ONLY PAY THE SHIPPING OF $4.95...I WAS CHARGED $44.95... I DID NOT APPROVE THIS CHARGE AND AM GOING TO FIGHT TO GET IT BACK. ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK FOR SURE!!!

Ann Donnelly Nov 05, 2008

I have the same complaint. This is a pure scam!!! Only my address for the company was in Arizona, could it be that they move around!!!

• Le
    Lee Miller Nov 05, 2008

I ordered the trial of the Acai Pure which was supposed to be $1.99 for shipping and handling. I was charged $44.95. I have called the number on the bill and have not been able to reach anyone. I want this order cancelled and I will return the product. I do not want money to continue to be taken out of my account without my knowledge.

• Pr
    Praju Nov 05, 2008

I had ordered Acai Pure and 40$ got deducted of the credit card .Actually only the shipping charges are supposed to get deducted . why this 40$ deduction? Nobody picks up the phone on the customer service number .

I had also ordered Acai power 500 It was supposed to arrive in 4-6 days .More than a week has passed nothing has arrived

• Be
    Beulah Babulal Nov 05, 2008

This is in response to Toni who says "read the ad, people". Tell me Toni is it okay to be billed every month when you have not received any merchandise?

cassie Nov 04, 2008

I seen this advertised alot and thought i would try it out. Free trail only pay shipping, I said what the hell. So I went head and did it. The next day I was charged 44.85. It made other checks in my account bad and before you know it I had 200 bucks in back check fees. DONT TRUST THEM ITS A SCAM!!! I sent the product back and still havn't recived a credit to my account. If I would have know about this website before i got the product I would never had baught it.