Acai OptimumHELP TO THOSE SCAMMED!

L

I have had the experience that most the previous complaints have outlined! I was filling out the FBI scam form (as suggested by another) when I decided to do more research on this company. Since you receive no invoice, etc. it makes contact rather difficult (must blame myself for 99% of this )
They are Calais Naturals LLC which is actually in Florida and managed by a company called Sterling Management LLC. The complaints that have been filed against them is incredible (and you figure that is just those that know to file with the BBB) I am attaching the site so you will be able to get a refund ~AS I DID!!!
I can assure you that they will balk at this initially and give you the same line as the "customer care" dept. (interesting wording~care)!
Anyway, when you read to them the info from the BBB report they will change their tune. I was shocked at what was being charged to me! I ended up receiving 4 cancellation #'s!!!
GOOD LUCK and HOPE WE LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON:

• Sp
    spax Mar 19, 2010

This company has an internet site advertising a one month supply of AcaiOptimum for the price of shipping. The ad is misleading, if you do not call and cancel the product within 14 days they charge your bank account $79.98. They do not refund the money. But, they will cancel future orders. This is just another company ripping people off.

• Tt
    ttc Mar 31, 2010

I PAID $.99 TO RECIEVE MY PILLS AND CANCELLED 1 WEEK LATER. BUT THEY STILL CHARGED MY ACCT. $79.98. THIS AMOUNT OVERDRAWED MY ACCT. AND I TRIED AND TRIED TO CALL THEM AT NO SUCCEED. BUT I AM NOT GOING TO STOP TRYING AND I WILL BE NOTIFYING BBB. I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK.
    DO NOT FALL FOR THIS.
    THE LADY ON NEWS 6 SHOULD HAVE TO RESPONSE TO SOME OF THESE CLAIMS. I HAVE LEARNED NOT TO LISTEN TO CHANNEL NEWS 6.
    TC

• Am
    Amanda Culp Apr 12, 2010

i'm [protected]@yahoo.com give me the number when you find it

• Gl
    glianka Apr 19, 2010

i have exact same problem. the supervisor name is Iro with #TL 001
    i cancel the product and the guy i spoke to canceled for me gave me RMA # to send the unused product back and they charged my account 82.38 which put me in overdraft fee of 36.00 and when i called they said i didn't cancel acai optimum but advanced colon that i didn't even order. and i also will be contacting BBB. as far as channel 6 lady I'm starting to believe they (acai optimum) used the lady from channel 6 to make people believe it is true, but again may be she did post that, but we have to check that for sure before we blame her.

• Ac
    Acai Optimum Team May 04, 2010

I'm sorry that you didn't understand the terms of the offer but it is very clear and visible, right on the order page and not hidden or misleading, that you do have to cancel within 14 days of your trial order if you are not satisfied.

• Ac
    Acai Optimum Team May 04, 2010

I’m sorry to hear that you had problems with with your cancellation. If you cancelled your order within the 14 trial offer period you should not have received additional charges. Please call and speak to supervisor or forward your cancellation confirmation email, along with a link to this page to [protected]@acaioptimum.com and they will get this sorted out for you.

• Pe
    peachybabygirl73 May 24, 2010

all i ordered was a two week free trial and paid for the shipping and now thhey are charging my debit card 80.00 and took my acount negative so we need to do something about this problem, IMMEDIATELY!!!

• Jb
    J. B. May 27, 2010

Received free sample. When I received my product and asked they not send me anymore product unless I requested it (5/3/10). On 5/21/10 a charge for $79.98 was deducted from my account. I have called customer service [protected] and they told me to fax them the infomation and they would have their finance dept review. I have faxed this information more once and have not received a response.

[protected]@juno.com

• Ca
    carolim2002 Jun 24, 2010

I am filing a dispute with my bank, what are the chances to get my money back?? Did any of you could??

A.N. Trotter Jul 01, 2010

I too only ordered the free 14 day trail order, I had only had the product for five days when I checked my account and they had charged to my account $79.98 . When I called to question about the charge instead of giving me a straight answer as to why they charged my checking account, they tried to keep charging me a a reduced rate of $9.98 monthly, and stated they would not charge me any futher shipping cost and my monthly payment would be $9.98 MONTHLY. When I said that I wanted to send the product back for a refund, he starting talking about a cancellation fee, why are you trying to charge me a cancellation fee when you did not honor your 14 day trail period and why am I being charged $79.98 for... I am not satisfied with the product and they should refund my money...I think that everyone who have gotten scammed should join together and file a law suit against this company!!! ANT Detroit Michigan

• Tk
    Tknox Aug 02, 2010

I agree, I was also scammed by Acaiptimum Company, try filing a claim against them through your Bank. I was also trying a trial for $1.99 but was charged $99.00 plus fees totaling $209.00. My Bank is handeling a complaint and crediting my account for overdrafts.

• Fu
    furiousashell Aug 09, 2010

go on the website and get the BBB number and call the office of Optimum .We will see if they refund my money in the 5 days that they said. If not I will spread the word any way I can and file charges for false advertising. Even sent their office a copy of this page via e-mail

• 80
    80plus Aug 16, 2010

I toowas tsaken in by misleading information about the Acaioptimum plan. Was only to be charged 1.19 and my bank acct
    was hit for $99.00 plus the $1.19 and when com[plaining to Ph Customer service was told there are no refunds. They would cancel my order and I would not receive any more products from this company.The day my $99.00 was takenfrom my acct. I rec"d a call from a bank service co. asking me if I had indeed authorized this and since my Order Confirmation#3622717 stated that I would receive a Mail in Rebate for #99.96 I assumed I would only pay the #1.19.and would be credited for the #99.96.BUT a Rebate Mail In was never rec'd. Talk about shady advertising. I have a cancellation number which I rec'd on 08/16/2010.

• St
    SteffR Aug 17, 2010

I followed your advice and called [protected] for a refund. I am now waiting the necessary 3-5 days to see if it works! I agree with furiousashell. If nothing comes through, I will contacting a lawyer. It may cost me more for a lawyer, but I feel it is necessary to put an end to the false advertising and problems caused by Acai Optimum. I did not have to read any line from the BBB, but did tell them that I was advised by a mutually dissatisfied customer to contact BBB and this number.

• Fu
    furiousashell Aug 17, 2010

I received my money back on both the Acai and colon cleanse after threatening them

SARA MARTIN Aug 19, 2010

I gave them permission to charge my credit card $.99 for shipping and handling on AcaiOptimum and $.99 for AdvancedColon, but then they charged my account $79. for Acia and another $79. for the colon cleanse.

• Au
    AUTO TRANSFER Aug 25, 2010

CHECK THEM OUT IN MAKATI PHILS. 10TH FLOOR MERCHANT'S BANK BLDG

• Up
    upset and pissed off Sep 01, 2010

On your promotion it stated that try your product free...this is far from the truth, I have seen my credit card transaction statement only to find that i have been charged for two products that WERE FREE.

These people should be ashamed of themselves and i require to be refund for this...these people can keep there product as they are probably all lollie tablets.

Disgruntalled person

John Daigle Sep 04, 2010

I order this product from an advertisement on the web which stated it was a free trial bottle of the product. I was charge over 100 dollars US. I can see that this has happened to others. what can be done to hold this company accountable?

• Wi
    William Kingery Sep 04, 2010

Acai Optimum has debited my checking account so many time I had to close the account to stop them. They are thieves!! Don't buy their product.

jandoe2468 Sep 10, 2010

No were on the site does it say free offer, it says trial bottle. You all cry about it but your the idiots that go and put in your credit card info, name and address and click submit, without reading the terms and conditions, its clearly stated in the first paragraph whats going to happen. You think running to your credit card or bank that they will reverse the charge?? they dont cause you signed up for this noone else but you..

• Ne
    neil loiterton Sep 16, 2010

it was a free trial and i have been charged twice on my visa card to the amount of $111.79 x intnl transaction fee $3-30
    $112-76===============$3-33
    ____________________________
    $224-55 $6-63
    ___________________________________

Marlo Mitchell Sep 20, 2010

I cancelled an order for this stupid ### product on the same day I ordered. They did cancel the order but still billed me and more money. I know that this product is full of ### and is a big scam! I will get my money back plus more! How are you going to bill someone for something that they did not receive?

• Sc
    Scammed1950 Sep 22, 2010

BEWARE - THEIR OLD WEBSITE SAYS "SOLD OUT". I FOUND THEM ON ANOTHER WEBSITE UNDER "acoptimum.wordpress.com". SAME BOTTLE - SAME KIND OF DEAL.
    PASS THE WORD. THIS COMPANY HAS MADE MILLIONS SCAMMING PEOPLE. LIKE ALL GOOD CROOKS - THEY CLOSE UP ONE SHOP AND OPEN IT IN ANOTHER TOWN - IN THIS CASE THEY OPEN IT IN ANOTHER WEBSITE!!!

• Ms
    (Ms) Lee Johnson Jul 10, 2011

You can see from the below text, which I've copied from an email sent to me September 20, 2010, that the samples were offered as FREE. My credit card has supposed to be charged only for postage but was actually charged 2x $99.96 US dollars and I didn't get all the products anyway that I ordered. I want my money back!! (Ms) Lee Johnson, 7 Heath St, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650, Australia

Dear Lee

We hope that you were able to order the samples of the Master Cleanse Products, and are on your way to easy and exercise-free weight loss!

We also want to let you know of another free product that has been brought to our attention and has been extremely popular with our members.

Basically, it's a free Cellulite Removal Gel that can remove those stubborn cellulite wrinkles in 30 days. So we're assuming you're on the Master Cleanse and starting to lose weight, but what about that stubborn cellulite that just doesn't go away? If you look good you'll definitely want the full package when showing yourself off in the hot weather :)

The best part about this cream is, the free sample they provide is 30 days worth of cream. So basically you can use the entire bottle and decide for yourself if you want/need more.

To order samples of the Cellulite Gel, please click here.

So there you have it, sampling products are definitely the best way to determine the quality of a product, and we believe that the products we've featured are definitely worth trying!

Please stay tuned for our next newsletter as we'll be providing you with another delicious and slimming recipe!

To Your Health,

Gillian Sanders
    Director, The Diet Institute Australia

4th Floor, 393 George St,
    SYDNEY NSW 2000

• Da
    daner Sep 17, 2011

Answered an add online and thought I was only being charged for postage ie £1.19 instead was charged £66.19 tried to cancel almost imediately and was told the product had already been dispatched dispite clearly stating in the small print that they don't dispatch on Sunday's.