Acai NutraburstNEVER REFUNDED MY MONEY ON RETURNED PRODUCT AS PROMISED

I RECEIVED A 2ND BOTTLE OF PRODUCT AND RETURNED IT UNOPENED AS TOLD TO DO BY THEIR REPRESENTATIVE IN ORDER TO GAIN A REFUND. I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR 4 MONTHS TO GET MY MONEY BACK WITH THE RESPONSE FROM THEM EACH TIME I CALL AS "IT WILL BE ON YOUR NEXT STATEMENT". WHEN IT WASN'T I WOULD CALL THEM BACK AND GET THE SAME RESPONSE. 2 WEEKS AGO I CALLED AND THEY SAID THEY HAD CHANGED THEIR BILLING SYSTEM AND MY MONEY WOULD BE BACK IN MY ACCOUNT THE FOLLOWING MONDAY. IT WASN'T. I WAITED ANOTHER WEEK AND CALLED THEM BACK. THEY SAID IT HAD BEEN TOO LONG TO ISSUE A REFUND. I SAID I HAD BEEN TRYING TO GET A REFUND SINCE JUNE WHEN I RETURNED THE PRODUCT. THE GUY NAMED MIKE SAID HE WAS A SUPERVISOR AND THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO. I HAD WAITED TOO LONG. I SAID I HAD BEEN TRYING AND KEPT GETTING THE RUN AROUND FROM THEM. HE WAS LIKE TOO BAD BUT WE CAN SEND YOU THE PRODUCT AGAIN. NO THANKS...I WILL REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH. I WANT MY $74.94 BACK THAT I WAS CHARGED FOR A USELESS PRODUCT.

• Po
    Polly Boone Jun 30, 2009

This product (free sample) was processed on 6-5-09 and not recd till 6-15-09 I rec'd a second shipment on 6-29-09 billed to my credit card a full week before that. I can reach no one at that location or phone number. I want my money back!!!
    PO ACN17378

• Jl
    jlbreedlove Jul 01, 2009

I am currently on hold again waiting for someone to answere. I ordered on 6-13-09 and started calling to cancel on 6-21-09 so I wouldn't be charged the auto shipping junk. The [protected] always said all circuits were busy try calling later. On 6-26-09 which would have been my last day of free trial I e-mailed requesting they cancel and do not send me any further shippments. My bank account was charged $70 something this morning and I am having to dispute through my bank. Op reached maximum hold time again. I have called 4 times this morning. Basically started at 9:01 am as that was the time stated for business hours when I called at 8:20 am. I have called and held non stop til just now. I also e-mailed again this morning with a copy of my request to cancel from 6-26-09. Hopefully my bank will be able to keep the charges from continuing. P.O. #ACN33935

• Lo
    Lorz Jul 01, 2009

I am going through the exact same thing with acai nutraburst. Please tell me if you resolved it, and how.

• Al
    Alice E Jul 01, 2009

If you used a debit card for your order call your bank - close the old card and have them issue you another.

• Vo
    Vonnie6 Jul 02, 2009

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. LET ME REPEAT: THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!

WHEN I SIGNED UP IT SAID 30-DAY FREE TRIAL... THEY AUTOMATICALLY SHIPPED A SECOND BOTTLE... AND BILLED MY CREDIT CARD $75 FOR IT... WITHIN 14 DAYS.

THEIR "FINE PRINT" ON THE TERMS SAYS THEY WILL DO THIS... LESSON LEARNED...

NOW ALL OF US SHOULD FIND THEM... AND THROW THE BOTTLES AT THEM!

"LET YE WHO IS WITHOUT $75 CAST THE FIRST BOTTLE".

• To
    Tom McGinnis Jul 06, 2009

This company gives 14 days to quit product, they shipped sample in 6 days I couldn't get in touch with company to stop shipment, when I found that I couldn't use the stuff. My body won't tolerate it. Now they are scaming me 140.00 per month out of my bank account. What can I do?

• De
    Debbie Smith Jul 06, 2009

I only checked this site after I placed my order for this product. I called that evening to cancel my credit card, I did not even bother to try to cancel my order. I was charged the "shipping and handling", but was never charged for the product. I received their product, but never returned it to them. This company is out $75.00 or so, and they could not bill me because they could not get my new credit card number. Thank goodness I read this. Needless to say my husband is furious at me because of my stupidity. I learned my lesson...check out the product before you place the order to make sure it is not a scam.

• Cs
    c sabin Jul 13, 2009

unlawful charges were made to my credit card account that i did not authorize. this needs to be taken care of as soon as possible i have contacted my credit card compony and disputed the charge and have been unable to contact the company at this time .please stop all charges.

• Ac
    ACAI NUTRABURST Jul 20, 2009

I WAS SENT A BOTTLE OF ACAI THAT I DIDN'T ORDER. I HAD TRIED A FREE BOTTLE AND PAID THE SHIPPING. I NOTIFIED THE COMPANY AND OFFERED TO RETURN PRODUCT, BUT THEY REFUSED. THEY DID CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AS OF 7/14/09. THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD $74.95.

• Vi
    vicki morgan hilburn Jul 20, 2009

Ordered a free trial but only read the fine print after ordering. Now am receiving bottles that I did not order and can't get to a valid website or phone number to stop shipments.

• Ka
    karenpault Jul 21, 2009

HELP!! How can I cancel this product and STOP them from sending me and charging me for something I don't want???

I have called, timed out on calls, send emails and can't get this to STOP!!!

• Da
    David Jon22 Jul 22, 2009

Did you make sure you sent it to the right email?

• Da
    David Jon22 Jul 22, 2009

Those are all valid emails and phone numbers as i have emailed them myself and gotten a fast response...This product has worked great for me so i feel as though someone should stand up for them.

• Me
    melliethek Jul 22, 2009

In the fine print the phone number for customer service is [protected]. You must time it right because the "14 day trial period" started when you placed your order, not when you received the bottle-hence scam #1. By the time you receive the product over half of the trial period has gone by so you should cancel right away! You must tell them that you want to cancel your enrollment in their "Home Delivery Plan". Once the "free trial period" ends you will be automatically enrolled in their home delivery plan and billed for the full cost of the product every thirty days thereafter! I should have read the fine print before I ordered mine. I just ordered it tonight, then started researching it and found this site! I hope I can cancel the order timely before the keep billing me over and over again like some of the people on this site!

• Fe
    FeistySwt1 Jul 22, 2009

After reading all these complaints... I called my credi card company and they cancelled my accout and are sending me a new account, so I do not have these charges arise. (since I just recieved my Acai Nutraburst and Nature Cleanse today)
    I recommend you call your bank or credit card company and do the same.
    I hope this helps.

• Fe
    FeistySwt1 Jul 22, 2009

Did you ask your credit card company to issue you a new card. That's what mine just did for me. They have to report it as lost or stolen, and will send a new card. I am fine with that! Because now those low life ### wont be able to get money off of me that I did NOT agree to!

I am trying to get the word out there about this.

• Just to let anyone who thinks of buying or has bought acai nutrabust, my account was over drawn because they withdrew 74.94 from my account I ordered a bottle for a 1.99 on 6-29-09 and I thought if it really works I would order more. On 7-14-09 they withdrew the above amount. They said the supply would be for 30 days!!!. I tried to call them and it rang a few time and then it was busy. After reading all the complaints I didn't wait to try and speak with someone, I went to my bank and told them what had happened. They will repay the amount and they will be taking actions. I really didn't think my bank would do this, when I went to my bank I just wanted to make sure E-billing could not withdraw any more from my account.It was nice to here they would be taking action against this company, they will get more done then I ever could. I did have to order a new card but I can live with that

• Je
    Jeannettes9565 Jul 24, 2009

I was also just ripped off by this damn company! $74.94 is what they took out of my account! I have called Master-card, & they are filling a dispute, but don't know if that will even help! Customer service is actually NO help on the phone! They told me if I send the new bottle in, they will credit my account for only $49.95! What a rip! More people have to complain! But to whom? Jeannette

• Mi
    Missie Jul 27, 2009

I ordered a free sample of Acai Nutraburst and I just had to pay for the shipping. Next thing you know I get another bottle in the mail & it said $74.94 on the paper so I called my credit card and sure enough it was on there. I called numerous times just to be placed on hold for about 45min. I was given a confirm# and they said I would be reinbursed that was 3 Wks ago. I also had to pay to mail it back to them

• Ni
    nickel09 Jul 27, 2009

wow you poor soul. hope you live after such a traumatic event

• Mi
    michael pimley Jul 29, 2009

So now what. Who is going to read these complaints? And. What are they going to do about them? Will we receive a comfirmation? And our money back?

I say we take it to the next level.

• La
    Laurie L. Jul 29, 2009

Wish there was a way that we could all get together and get some sort of international/national recognition of what is going on here...maybe someone like 20/20, etc. to do a story on these people.

Not sure if we would be able to get our money back though...

• Ak
    AKLiz Jul 31, 2009

I applied for a "free trial" at a cost of $4.95. Less than two weeks later I find a charge of 83.90, upon calling I found them rude, and when I talked to a supervisor she too was rude. I was hung up on 3 times. Beware this company, I have made a formal complaint to my State Troopers and my bank is trying to help me get my money back. I have had to change my bank card. BEWARE FREE TRIAL OFFERS, nothing is free.

• We
    weewee Jul 31, 2009

I too called them and tried to get my money back and they have a no refund policy imagine that i was charged $74.94 and I was ripped off by nature cleanse product too i was charged twice once for 88.00 then 93.95 I want my money back and cannot get it back please someone help me I was majot ripped off [email protected]
    Thanks Brenda

• Cl
    clintralph Aug 06, 2009

this was a free trial ad. I ordered 1 bottle to try did not like as it did nothing for me. This i got another one in the mail with a bill for 74.95 for crap. Their phone was hard to get through, they used my credit card without athorization, lied on the product, made it hard to return and reading up on the product it is a poor product.

• He
    helpme please511 Aug 13, 2009

cancel credit card and dispute all charges if it was unauthorized

• He
    helpme please511 Aug 13, 2009

MY FRIEND HAD THE SAME PROBLEM, WHEN YOU SEND THE PRODUCT BACK THEY TRY TO CHARGE A RESTOCKING FEE. NO, DON'T LET THEM DO IT, TELL THEM THE CHARGES WERE UNAUTHORIZED, DISPUTE THROUGH YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND CANCEL THAT PARTICULAR CARD. SHE HAS BEEN REACHING THEM @ [protected]. THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS AND THE PRODUCT IS NO GOOD!!!

• Je
    jeaugus1175 Aug 18, 2009

This is what you want to do to cancel. Ifound the Terms and Agreements online and it gives you a number to call. [protected]) It will give you two options. To cancel you will hit 2. It will go through your accounts and ask if you wanted to cancel them. I did this but it didn't give me any confirmation number so I wasn't convinced. While I was on hold to talk to a rep. it gave me the following URL: www.myordersupport.com If you click on the live chat and say that you want to cancel your account, and that you do not want any further charges they will give you your confirmation numbers there. Also, if you signed up for the free trials you must cancel your order within 15 days of the day you ordered it; not 15 days from the day you get it. I think this is how they are getting everyone's money, but it clearly states "Beginning on the day that You place an order for a product (“Product”) from the Website, Your fifteen (15) day Free Trial period begins (“Free Trial Period”). The Free Trial Period is calculated in calendar days, not business days." Hopefully this will help out some of you. I would go to the website and go through the chat.

• El
    Ellen C Aug 18, 2009

I ordered the $4.95 trial of this product. A second shipment arrived and it was returned to the sender in the original, unopened package, with notations to cancel any further shipments. The next week a charge of $74.94 appeared on my credit card. I got absolutely no help at all from the number which appeared on the credit card bill [protected]). I got the name of some supervisor from the employee who took my call, here is the name and address:<br />
    <br />
    Ahmed Dulak<br />
    Nutraburst CF<br />
    421 Leroy Drive<br />
    Corona, California 92879<br />
    <br />
    I intend to both write a letter AND contest this charge to my credit card company. Outrageous behavior!

• Sh
    shirley white Aug 21, 2009

i sent for a free trial, and only had to pay for shipping and handling, well that was a lie, they took 74.94 out off my bank acct., i called to complain and they said they would refund me some of the money back but not all, they said that they would refund me 49.94 back but so far i haven't seen a penny.

Jane Down Aug 31, 2009

I too a a victum to Acai Nutraburst
    yes they say pay 4.95 only if not happy return the product.
    only they do not tell you your card will be charged and they will not return the money in full.
    This company is a scam!! my opinion is I would not advise anyone to purchase this product, if you do not want any problems with you credit card, in which the company will gladly take and charge .

• Ju
    Judy Bee Dec 11, 2009

My experience is the same. I tried fighting it through my Bank to no avail.
    Do go to my States Attorney General or the California one????
    I just went on line to eBilling's website and tried phone numbers. They must be shut down.
    Costly lesson learned. When my packaged arrived long after charges posted, I returned it unopened.
    They still refused to refund.

• Kk
    Kknfrankie1 Dec 27, 2009

Ordered free supply of Acai Nutraburst for shipping at $4.95. Within days was charged 74.99 for a bottle of Acai Nutraburst I did not order. No fine print for automatic enrollment on web-site - no way given to contact the company to get my money back or where to return the product. Finally got w/ my bank to block the charges after the first two. No refund given - no answer to e-mails. Total waste of time and money - such a scam.