acai-noni burnerunauthorized charge to debit card

I

I filled out information to order this product but upon reading the terms and conditions I deleted all information and did not order the product. Today I find a charge for $4.95 on my bank statement. I DID NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT-I DID NOT AUTHORIZE PAYMENT OF $4.95-I REQUEST THAT THIS CHARGE BE REVERSED IMMEDIATELY AND THAT YOU STOP THIS ILLEGAL SCAMMING OF THE PUBLIC. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CHARGE MY ACCOUNT WHEN I DELETED THE INFORMATION AND DID NOT SEND IT THROUGH.

Irma Mahaffey
I have notified my bank of this illegal procedure and charge.

• Rl
    rlk May 07, 2010

www.amazonthunder.com/members/evenbetter is the place to get pure organic acai without having to worry about being scammed. ANY web site that offers free trials, is a scam. All they want is your credit card information so they can charge you for "junk" acai. DO NOT fall for the "free trail" crap. I've used amazon thunder over two years with NO problems.

sues Jun 29, 2009

I was in the same trouble. I ordered the free trial and before you new it was charged $79 USD. I responded to the email and informed them I wanted to cancel the subscription. 2 weeks later I was charged $99 USD. I recieved the 2nd bottle. I requested a return address but no one answered the emails. I then went back into the original site and sent an email through the site explaining what had happened. I was offered the tablets at a reduced price of $49 USD but refused this. I was also given a return address so I sent them back to the address. (you need to have proof of the return). I was then told that a refund was on the way. Passed the 27th of the month so thought great no more product. One week late recieved another $99 USD charge. The product arrived 2 days later. Contacted the bank and had to cancel credit card and open a new one. They said they will look into this for me as I was treating it as an unauthorised charge. Last Friday (26th June) I emailed the contact again and said I still had not recieved a refund, she said she had put my case to her boss and was waiting a answer. I did not know if they were just stringing me alone or if they were for real. On the night of 26th june I got a refund for the 3 entries in full paid into my new account. I think maybe I might be one of the lucky ones as it meant I was refunded $360 AUD. I hope this helps.

• Ri
    Rita Laudenbach Jun 11, 2009

I am Rita Laudenbach and gave email address and would like to correct it. [email protected]

• Ri
    Rita Laudenbach Jun 11, 2009

I was also taken by this scam of the total of over 319.00 and canceled the order immediately after reading about the monthly mailing of this garbage...Now they say I had no way of canceling online...I did but have no confermation number to prove it...My husband and I are on a fixed income and would never in one million years agree to this amount for a scam but here we are and my husband wants to divorce me because I gave out our credit card number...I have three bottles of unopened pills and guess what????no return address to return it. I don't do our banking so didn't know until today that they scammed us big time.
    I would love to hear from you at my husbands email address...
    [email protected]
    Sincerely, a still working grandmother...because we are a poor working class
    Rita Laudenbach

• Pa
    Pamela May 20, 2009

For those of you having issues with their cancellation, we ask you to contact us so we may be able to assist you with your account. We do OFFER and HONOR a 30 day satisfactory guarantee. Please feel free to contact us at [protected] Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM. You can also email us at [email protected]

Karen Jones May 18, 2009

Yes it does seem to be a scam...along with all the other free trials that Moderator1876 is so fond of defending: Bromalite, Resveratrol, Lift SP, Fit Factory, Purity 12, etc. Not sure if they're distributed by DRI Regnetord based in Delaware, but that name also comes up a lot in these complaints.

Josephine Cruz May 18, 2009

This is unbelivab le - I sent back the product with a register letter stating to cancel my order immediately and here I am again with another package and another charge... This is looking like a scam

Karen Jones May 15, 2009

Read Moderator1876's other comments (click on the name, then click Comments), and see that each angry comment is in defense of one of the free trial scams. To Moderator1876: Sorry that we dare to voice our experiences and opinions and it upsets you so much. Maybe you want to go distribute your products somewhere else, where the masses have fewer rights.

Marla Apr 08, 2009

I fell for this and saw no terms and conditions on the website that said anything about being charged for the trial without cancelling and the easy ship part. When I tried to go back to the original web page I signed up on, i cant find it and instead was directed to another web site with terms and conditions that I never saw anywhere on the web site I signed up on. I am now out 150.00 on my credit card !!! and I am sending the second bottle back hoping to be reimbursed

• Be
    beccababe Apr 01, 2009

**I GOT MY REFUND**I ordered the stuff I got the free trial... then I forgot to cancel it and I got charged on my credit card plus I recieved an entirely new bottle it took me a while to find a number to cancel the order, I figured that it was my fault that I got charged considering I waited so long to cancel the order, so I figured I would take a hit for the $79 stupid me. Well then I googled it and I saw a customer service numer which is [protected] and I called the number spoke to a person they took my name I told them I wanted to cancel and asked if I should send back my unopened bottle... she said I was not required to send it back and they'd refund my card for the $79! I was very happy and I saw on my credit card today that my refund was issued! I was unhappy that the pills didn't work but very happy that I got my refund with no questions asked!

• Pi
    Pissed off Mar 18, 2009

Acai Noni, Slimming blend - Im currently trying to get through to someone that can help me on this scam. Everyone tries to look up my name, zip code, addy, etc. Now shes asking me for 1st and last 4 digits of my credit card number. IS SHE CRAZY!!! Now the Manager is trying to help me out which is nice, but not thinking when they sent the bottle, i threw away the shipping bag it came in, with no paper work at all so i have nothing to find them or contact them. This manager did tell me that their product would of been charged $79.96 when mine was $79.95. So if anyone out there has that charge and could help me, i would really appreciate it. I NEVER authorized this charge and did call somewhere a few days back that they were suppose to call me back. DONT let them tell you that. They NEVER will!!!
    By the way, not too sure they work. They do suppress alittle but havent loss a pound yet.
    PISSED OFF

• Ev
    Eve D. Mar 15, 2009

4 pages of complaints outta tell you something, I called when they charged $79 to my bank account and they told me they would credit me back my $79, I told them if I wanted to order I would call them and order, So they credited me back my money and friday without my permission they charged ANOTHER 40 bucks to account, I am seriously PISSED! About ready to SUE! If they don't stop charging unwanted products to my bank account..

Angrycomplaint Mar 15, 2009

I also received this product in the mail and was charged $4.95 twice w/ a $0.13 processing fee to my checking account for a product I NEVER ORDERED!!! I needed to cancel my debit card and file an affadavit for my bank to go after this company to get my money back. It's only a total of $10.03 but I NEVER ORDERED this product and they somehow have access to my banking information. This company seems to be scamming people left and right so they are clearly making a huge profit off of this illegal practice!!! Acainoni is a SCAM ARTIST!!! BEWARE!!!

kansa Mar 15, 2009

They charged my credit card and then I never received the product. I tried to contact them via email and they responded with an answer that made me suspicious. I then tried to cancel my order. On their cleverly designed website a pop up comes up when you try to cancel which gives the appearance that you are talking to a real agent. I tested it by asking what the weather was like there. The pop up continued giving me a clever scripted answer, basically whether I typed bla bla I would have received the same answers. It said to call the number which of course is always busy or just rings. This is total scam. I ordered a product from Amazon Thunder and after charging my account the product arrived swiftly there after. I was very satisfied and want to recommend them opposed to these looser.

• Ar
    ARJ Mar 14, 2009

I ordered the 14 day trial only...now I have a charge of $79.95 on my debit card. I want this reversed--I haven't even tried the 14 day trial pills yet and it was only after a few days of getting these that I saw the charge on my card. Ihave no contact # to reach them..SOMEONE PLEASE HELP>>>>>>

• Ca
    Canadian-at-large Mar 13, 2009

I am also in the midst of getting a refund although I got through right away. I've canceled out of the program and have been told I can return for a refund the next shipment, which apparently is in transit so she couldn't cancel it. We'll see - I'll only believe it when the money's back in my account.

• Ih
    IHATESCAMS Mar 12, 2009

I also fell for the scam...Acai Noni Burner has already taken money out of my account with no authorization three times!!! I am currently on hold and have been for the past hour...I was finally able to get through to an account manager by the name of Brian Spillman at [protected]. He refunded my money that was taken out of my account for the past two months...I recieved a confirmation number and was cancelled out of all of the programs!!! It is bitter-sweet...the product is actually really great!!! I was able to find the acai berry at my local health food store and I am just as satisfied!!! So...keep on trying and eventually you will get through...GOOD LUCK!!!

• Cr
    crazyredsunkissed Mar 11, 2009

I dont give a damn if they help you lose weight or not no one sholud be billing you for ### you didnt approve! BOTTOM LINE its not the price its the unauthorization!

• Cr
    crazyredsunkissed Mar 11, 2009

I ordered the acai noni pills on march 6, haven't gotten them yet. But My fiance let me use his card to get them i read all the fine print and i know for damn sure im not in any way illiterate. So tell me why i only ordered the FREE TRIAL and their charging his card 35.95 and putting a hold on it. Four of these were done. He's pissed and so am i. I normally dont ever order anything online especially ### like this! And now i see why! The ### ### companies and their scams! After reading others ppls submissions about their accounts i was so frightened, and pissed off. I wanted to lose a little bit of weight but not go in ###ing debt trying to do so. So now i have to notify my bank and let them know wats going on. I hope these ###s are found out!

• Si
    SillySally200000 Mar 05, 2009

if you guys can read complaints.. here are the terms..

these are the same as the acai aslim because we are the same company

Terms & Conditions: (these terms/conditions only apply to the free trial) Start your trial now to receive a full month supply of Acai-Noni Diet (retails for 84 dollars). You will have 14 full days from today to evaluate and decide if you wish to keep the remaining 30 day supply and continue receiving Acai-Noni Diet. If you enjoy Acai-Noni Diet, simply do nothing. You will be billed the discounted price of only 79.95 at the end of your 14 day trial period for your initial supply. You will be billed again for the same amount 30 days from today to replenish your supply and begin your monthly auto shipment billed monthly at the same price unless cancelled (this is a savings off the retail price, and is available to you today). You will enjoy our auto ship program that will deliver your monthly supply of the Acai-Noni Diet. You are still receiving this trial one 100% risk free because if, for ANY reason, you decide that Acai-Noni Diet is not for you, simply call [protected] and we will quickly assist you with canceling your Acai-Noni Diet auto ship program as well as help you with a refund. No future commitments, no hassles. Cancel any time. Applicable sales tax added for CO, GA, IL, IA, MN, NE, UT. Click here for full Terms & Conditions

I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION AND THAT I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES, UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY THE SUPPLIER NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED.

• Si
    SillySally200000 Mar 05, 2009

oh bull. all of you guys. seriously do you think this company would still be in business if all of this stuff was fraud? its because you are all literally ###ed. they place the phone number on the webpage or you to call. the terms BY LAW, are in a 10 point font next to the credit card entry form. so really, get over the fact your stupid and order the product and dont call 5 months later and expect to get a full refund because you "just didnt know".. dumb ###

MsLopez Mar 05, 2009

I received my pills both the Acai and the Power Flush on 2/26. After reading all the negative comments on this company I decided to call the company and cancel. I had no problems canceling my orders to both.

Hi all, I weighed myself today and I've lost 2.4 lbs in a week. They are doing something for me. They do give you a lot of gas but you sure do let out a lot of waste as well. Not bad!

MsLopez Mar 05, 2009

• Ki
    kimmy Feb 28, 2009

big scam and so it their phone number
    I called my credit card and I'm disputing the charges
    I hope I don't have to pay 238.74
    I will make a formal complaint with the BBB today
    on line. I will keep trying to get out of this nightmere.

MsLopez Feb 26, 2009

I just received my pills both the Acai and the Power Flush. After reading all the negative comments on this company I decided to call the company and cancel. I had no problems canceling my orders to both. I will keep everyone updated on how they work. Just took my first two pills. Wish me luck ; )

• Sm
    smiza Feb 25, 2009

I called the number that the "manager" had posted. I was on hold for about 5 minutes and then a rep called Vanessa came on and she offered to refund my purchase. I have to wait 5-7 business days to verify if that is going to happen.

I called other numbers earlier, I was only able to cancel future orders but not get a refund for the charges already on my CC. I was frustrated. Cos they made it look like I was supposed to call within 14 days or I will be charged for it. Which is not true. Their website changes on a daily basis. The day I ordered, it said 30 days money back blah blah. Then when I called for the first time I got a b***h for a rep and she only canceled future orders.

Then I googled to see if I was the only fool who got ripped off this way. Then found this forum and called that number [protected]) and Vanessa seemed to have taken care of it. But like I said I can only wait and see if that really happens on my CC statement.

Also, besides all this the product is not all that they claim it to be. I haven't lost 0.5 lb in > 2 weeks. I am in fact also working out and eating healthy. So it is mostly like a placebo I guess.

CHRISTINABUCK Feb 25, 2009

ACAI BURNER DOESNT WORK IT IS A SCAM I USED IT FOE A WHOLE MONTH AND DIDNT LOOSE ANY WEIGHT THE PRODUCT IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE YOU ENERGY AND DOES NOT I WOULDNT RECCOMMEND THIS TO ANY 1 ACAI BURNER DOES WORK

• Lo
    Louis Feb 24, 2009

I had the same problem. After submitting the order form I was called by a salesman who tried to sell me additional products. I told him to cancel the order. He said you want to cancel, why? I told him because I did not like high pressure sales. Two weeks later I received an order. No name on the envelope or phone number to call. My credit card was charged for both the trial and the order. I found a phone number on the bottle, but still no company name. I called the number and was told, by someone who does not speak English very well that I did not cancel within the 14 days and that is why I received the order. I explained that I cancelled the order the day after I submitted the order. He left the phone to speak with someone and after returning told me that the order would be canceled and I would receive no further orders. I asked about the credit card charge. He left the phone again and told me that a credit would be issued to my credit card. I asked him the name of the company he represented and he said that he could not tell me. That alone should be a big alarm to anyone.

Three weeks later I received another order and another charge to my card. I refused the order and returned the package to the sender, whoever they are. I am still trying to get the orders stopped and my credit card reimbursed. I am afraid my only recourse is to get another credit card and number. Without a company name I don't know who to write or call. They are hiding someone in the bushes just waiting to ambush someone else. STAY AWAY FROM THIS INDUSTRY!

• Vp
    VPowell6 Feb 24, 2009

The number I got through on was [protected]. Vicki

• Vp
    VPowell6 Feb 24, 2009

You can also go to www.verifyyourorder.com and input the information there to cancel. I finally did get a hold of a representative and she stated they had 100 calls in their que and she has never seen it so busy. Keep trying to get through or just go to the website. Vicki

Chriscomlek Feb 21, 2009

Check my comment 6 up - they charged my account 1.95 plus another 34.95. It is a scam. I doubt I will be my money back. I will be cancelling my card.

• Se
    sean Feb 20, 2009

I too ordered the products online. I never saw the terms so I unknowing accepted a product without the knowledge of being charged 79.95 and 29.95 later. When I called to get the charges deleted, I spoke with the rudest rep who insisted that I agreed to the terms. When I went back online to see how I could have missed these terms, I saw that the terms were in a 5 point font and at the bottom of the screen way after the submit button. Later I was charged 29.95 from the Colon Cure product. The phone was answered as just Customer Service. When asked about customer service form whom, I was told to call back when the system came up. From my bank statement, I knew who the company was. I am just glad to get my money refunded. And I have not used any of the product due to mistrust.

• La
    LaSha' Feb 20, 2009

WELL I ORDERED THE ACAINONI SLIM BURNER AND I GOT MINE WITHIN 5 DAYS. I ONLY PAYED $1.95 FOR THE FREE TRIAL BUT IF I LIKE IT THEIR GONNA CHARGE ME THE REAL AMOUNT FOR THE PILLS. COMMON SENSE PEOPLE, THEIR ARE NO ACTUAL REAL ACAINONI PILLS OUT THERE FOR AS LITTLE AS $1.00-$5.00. AND YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW THAT. BUT I STARTED TAKIN MINE THURSDAY MORNING AND I FELT GREAT. I WAS WIDE AWAKE, MY MOOD HAD CHANGED, I HAD ALOT OF ENERGY, I EVEN SKIPPED BREAKFAST BECAUSE I WASNT EVEN HUNGRY. AND MY STOMACH DIDNT GROWL ANY AT ALL. I THINK THAT THIS PILL WILL WORK BUT IM ONLY TRYNA GET MY STOMACH RIGHT. SO JUST GIVE THE PILL A TRY. BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PRICE, WHEN YOU KNOW THOSE PILLS DON'T COST $1.00 OR $5.00. SO WHY ARE YOU SURPRISED. I THINK YOU SHOULD GIVE THEM A TRY AND YOU'LL LIKE THE RESULTS.
    THANKS.

• La
    LaSha' Feb 20, 2009

well i ordered the product ACAINONO SLIM BURNER and i got mine within 5 days. and everyone knows there are not any pills that can help you the way that there saying for as little as $5.00. why wud you want pills for that much? the 1st time i took them i felt it. because my day is usually slow and im tired all the time. i took one that morning and 1 that evening. and when i took 1 that morning, i promise i didnt eat breakfast before i left home and my stomach didnt growl at all and i wasnt hungry plus i was wide awake with more energy. but for the loosing weight part, i'll have to see because like i said i just got them and its gone take timne to lose the weight and exercising with the pills will also help too. but i read the fine print because i only paid &1.95 for my free trial and i knew those pills werent that much. if i like it and don't cancel they'll deposit the real amount for the pills out of my account. thats common sense. something as good as acai berry isnt $1.00-$5.00. c'mon ! jus give them a try.

summit Feb 19, 2009

i'm trying the acai noni and i dont see or feel any different. the only thing i notice is lots of gas. i was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

summit Feb 19, 2009

the number for direct customer service is. [protected]

• Pr
    Princess Feb 18, 2009

I was seriously considering ordering this stuff, but now I'm really glad I did read the fine print at the bottom first. That's the reason I'm here to read all these complaints. I'll have to assume it does not really work as promised, otherwise all these people would not be trying to cancel.
    Like they say; "if it sounds too good to be true..."

Chriscomlek Feb 17, 2009

I placed an order a half hour ago. I read the fine print and accepted the terms. However, the comments above regarding charges before the two week period, unauthorized charges to your card and inability to reach anyone caused me to panic. I called the number I was provided, [protected] and reached customer service within 5 minutes. I was able to cancel my order immediately. The representative confirmed I would still be charged 1.95 and that the order may still ship, in which case, I am to mark return to sender. She confirmed no other charges would appear on my account. I will report back in a couple of weeks to confirm all transpired as it should have.

• Um
    Umm_about_that Feb 13, 2009

This ### is a complete scam just like every one else has said before me. I guess i misunderstood the terms and conditions but being charged monthly for something that i only wanted to test out is fking rediculous. The customer service is a joke as well. Good luck in canceling for any one else out that that got scammed.

• De
    debbie Feb 13, 2009

I just want to thank all of you for this information. Unfortunately I read it after ordering the product. I immediately called my bank and canceled my credit card. I then contacted the company and informed them that I had done this. If they continue to charge me, all charges will be denied. I received a confirmation number regarding the cancellation and the customer service person's name. This was an impulsive move on my part, one I will not repeat.