Acai EliteScam

I ordered a trial bottle of Acai Elite, I never received the Trial bottle and they had charged me for the 2 bottle 87.13 that i never received now there are ignoring me and will not give me my money b/k.

More Acai Elite Complaints & Reviews

• Ri
    Rippedagain Sep 24, 2010

Acai Elite is a dietary supplement. I received an email via Oprah Winfreys website telling me to buy this amazing dietary supplement, I did this...the bottle of 30 tablets ended up costing me $130.00 AUD...when it clearly stated $29.99 a bottle USD...then to add insult to injury they kept sending me this tablets every month and charging me $130.00 in the end I received my money back and changed my bank account...

I don't know how many times I have changed my bank account details due to my stupidity and peoples dishonesty...so I give up...no more paying for anything...go to the shop and buy things instead of paying for it online...I think that is the best advice

sandiegogal Dec 26, 2009

I got scammed too.
    They hacked into my friends facebook account and posted on her status an ad about the wonders of the acai supplements. How sketchy is that? They charged my bankofamerica credit card an additional 80 something bucks and when I put ina complaint, they told me to send it back and they would issue a refund. I did.
    There was no refund.
    They told me there was no proof of delivery of mail. How was I supposed to know that? Going to the post office is a chore in itself and they never specified to do so. And then turn it around on me. This is BLACKMAIL people.
    The company needs to be ###ing sued on their part of blackmailing.
    We need to do something and be more proactive instead of letting our money be taken away from our own accounts.
    WHAT THE ### man.

• Bi
    binosaur Dec 13, 2009

one thing i can suggest is after ordering the free trial, call the bank and cancel your card - this way they wont charge you and dont need to call them trying to cancel the trial !

• Cl
    cljacosta Oct 28, 2009

I LOG ON TO MYSPACE ONE DAY. I HAD AN INBOX MESSAGE SENT FROM MY FRIEND SAYING HEY TRY THESE. IT WAS THIS PRODUCT BY ACAI ELITE. SO I PUT MY BANK CARD NUMBER IN. IT SAID FREE TRIAL AND THAT THEY WOULD CHARGE SHIPPING AND HANDELING. I ASK MY FRIEND ABOUT IT LATER SHE SAID SHE NEVER SENT IT. THEY LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT COMPANY. I CONTINUE TO GET DIFFERENT TYPES OF PILLS OF THERE PRODUCT. I KEPT LETTING THE MAIL MAN TAKING THEM BACK TO THE POST OFFICE I DIDNT WANT THEM. THEY WERE STILL CHARGING ME. EVERYTHING WERE SENT TO ME WRITTEN IN CHINA LAUGAGE .SO I COULDNT CALL AND CANCEL. I GOT MAD AND WENT TO MY BANK . THEY CANCEL MY CARD BUT STILL I WANT TO CONTACT THEM SO THEY WILL JUST STOP SENDING THEM AND LATER I WANT OWE ANYONE NO MONEY.

• Da
    dannyboy667 Oct 06, 2009

Acai elite, a scam, can anyone help me with this, my credit card company said because i gave out my details. i have entered into a contract with acai elite and they cant put a stop on the payments i have been charged £54.00 overall.

• Ad
    Adjodhia Oct 05, 2009

i want to STOP this, but how?

Josianne Sayde Oct 02, 2009

I ordered a trial bottle of Acai Elite, I never received the Trial bottle and they had charged me for the 2 bottles.
    The first statement i had been charged with $6.74 and $91.32 and on the second statement I had been charged with $101.55 and $95.14 i have no idea what company this is from because every statement had a different company name the names are (Rainviewherbs, Topstar-Herbal, ElitePeroffer, QuickSolutionOrder) . I never received anything in the mail but I have been a victim like many others and have been charged as part of a scam.

So i contacted my credit card company, they are going to investigate it, and i told them to cancel this credit card, and they told me this company can still charge to my credit card because it was a pre authorized payment. I really dont think this company should be able to do this and i would really like to get some legal information on this. If there is anyone out there that could help me that would be great. Thank You

• Mr
    MrGelin Sep 29, 2009

I actually did a research about them after I made the payment. Good thing I did change my debit card before the trial expired and yes, it also says that in the agreement on whatever website you made the purchase. It will appear in small text, usually at the bottom of the website. It will state that after trial expires, you will be charged around $87.13 for the services. By accepting the product and paying for the shipping costs, you have agreed to pay for that amount when the trial expires and that's what they do. These companies won't tell you right then and there. Some will, others want you to just sign up for it and not read the fine print. Next time, let you perceptions do the work when it comes to signing up a services as these.

Ask yourself, does Acai produce results?

Is what the media saying about Acai true?

Does it have a complaint history?

Has it been approved by the FDA?

Research is the key!!

• Ba
    Bastards Sep 29, 2009

I have also been scammed by this company, I ordered the sample bottle and it never came for 20 days, they therefore charged me the rest $87, I Emailed them imediately and cancelled my order, they then again charged me for another bottle, when I reciveved the first one I sent it back retun to sender...they hten told me that was not the correct way to return it and that I would be charged 50% of the cost because of that, and said that that was stated in the policies, I then asked to tell me where I could find that an dthey hung up! I emailed everyday for 2 weeks now an dhave just tried phoning several times and they just hang up! Something really neds to be done about this!
    If anyone has figured out how to get money back please post it here.

• Ek
    EKP Sep 17, 2009

that is the exact same thing i got !!!

• Vi
    Villano Sep 09, 2009

This company is awesome. Ordered the trial bottle. You have to cancel with in 15 days of the order being placed or you will be billed an additional $79.95. 3 days later I received an email saying my CC had been charged and the item was on its way. After 13 days, I still have not received my trial, so I sent a return email to cancel all future orders and not attempt to charge my card. I contact my CC company to not allow any further charges and contact the AcaiElite company to cancel the order. (they gave me a cancelation number). Today I get a return email reading"We can't cancel future order until you have received the product and tried it." Of course this is well past the 15 days they allow you without rebill.

• Do
    dorita Aug 26, 2009

After a trial period, I wrote to them to cancel the membership, but today I noticed thet they are whitdrawing money without my authorizacion

• Th
    ThomaspL Aug 24, 2009

you fell into the same trap I did. I had my credit card co. work with me to get mine cancelled. It will take awhile. Get it done quickly. The fine print says you have to cancel the subscription in 30 days or they charge you.

• Tk
    Tkuzak Aug 24, 2009

I ordered a bottle of Acai Berry vitamins for $5.95 over a montha ago and have not received them yet, however I received a charge on my credit card for $79.95 which I DID NOT authorize!

• Ly
    Lyzda Aug 19, 2009

This is fraud, cheating and an unjustifiable act.
    They said it was a trial bottle.
    If we agree, we need to pay for shipping expenses at abt 5 bucks...
    Suddenly the bank statement was deducted sgd30 bucks?

Hell was i mad...This must stop.How can you go around cheating ppl n charging everyones credit card like as if it was your father's or mother's right?This really shows how insecure the banks are.I believe the people who are supposed to check with banks on the billing info also didn't really did a good job.

What a world.Its so full of jerks all over thw world.

• Ab
    ABBS Aug 18, 2009

To sum this company up. "It ###s and it ###s till it has ###ed all its customers out of thier money" I still have not got my refund and it has been over 5 months. The enitre company and its staff can rot in hell and that is where they belong in ###ers hell. They can ### each other senseless with thier ###ing products. I have just had to cut my loses.

• Wo
    wolfie53 Aug 16, 2009

Yes I ordered a trial bottle and they kept taking money from my account and every time I kept cancelling my order they would send another one and take more money. They owe me 165.00, I did get one refund but had to fight for that now I have to fight to get the rest of it. I have so many e-mails from these people it's not funny. Just keep getting the run around about it. I never got the trial bottle either. Hope someone gets thier money back. I had to change my bank account so they couldn't take anymore money. Here's the e-mails that I have been dealing with maybe if we keep flooding them they will get the message, [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected] hope these will help.
    Donna Mc

• Fo
    FORMULA1 Aug 13, 2009

GUYS SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME RECENTLY ( AUGUST 2009 ) AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY CONTINUE TO SCAM PEOPLE...I SEE COMPLAINTS FROM MONTHS BEFORE AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE...AUTHORITIES ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING...ITS UNBELIEVEABLE WHAT KIND OF DODGY COMPANIES AROUND...I HOPE THE BANK WILL REFUND THE MONEY ..

• Ga
    gail45 Aug 06, 2009

i too have the same problem...i paid for products that i did not authorise and did not receive. How can i get a refund from this company?

• Al
    alejandra1 Jul 27, 2009

I was charged $79.95, and two days later I was charged $85.90. This comppany is a fraud! I hope that people investigate before buying this crap! I have been trying to cancel my account since beofre the 14 days were up, and they can not find my account, but they sure can find it to take money out of my bank account! I am extremely mad and hope that people investigate before purchasing this product.

• Lo
    Louis Coene Jul 20, 2009

I agree, because this is fraud, because they have the authorisation to charge my credicard account and I can do nothing.

m504 Jul 20, 2009

hi msartin
    i canceld my credit card told them the situation and they canceld and gave me a new card

m504

• Ms
    msartin Jul 17, 2009

how do you cancel your subscription without getting billed? I ordered it, I think twice on accident. and i do not want to get billed for them.

• La
    laurindacunningham Jul 17, 2009

i agree totally i to have been charged without my knowledge its such a scam.i want to cancel my account as of today 16/07/2009.my account number is EPW-336835.

• Da
    dave1955 Jul 13, 2009

They charged me for items I didn't agree to knowingly and I want to canncel this as of July13, 2009

m504 Jul 10, 2009

I have the same problem .
    Havent got my order but they have got my money.
    Be careful

Here are the names
    [email protected]
    Acai Elite ([email protected])
    Adrienne Sullivan ([email protected])
    Support Acai Loss ([email protected])

Here are the sites
    They are all the same.

1 email 30 june 2009
    Dear, Thank you for shopping with us at Acai Elite. We have successfully processed your order.We hope you enjoy the items that you have purchased. We deeply appreciate your business and hope to hear from you soon. Shipped To:Name: Total Charges (Discount Included): $19.95 If you have any questions regarding your order, Please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] . Best regards, Customer SupportAcai Elite

2email 3 july 2009

3 email 4 july 2009
    Thank you for your purchase of AcaiElite - Trial Bottle
    We have successfully processed your order.
    We hope you enjoy the items that you have purchased.
    We deeply appreciate your business and hope to hear from you soon.
    My order number
    Total Charges: 19.95
    Statement on your credit card would appear as ELITEPEROFFER. CY
    If you have any questions regarding your order, please do not hesitate to reply me with questions, such that we may be able to resolve any issues as swiftly as possible.
    Your item(s) will be shipped and you should expect them within 8 - 10 business days.
    Thank you and best regards!
    Customer Support

4 email 10 july 2009
    Hi, Thanks for your email and update. We have canceled your subscription and you will not be billed any further or sent any shipment after this one. As always, please do not hesitate to email me if you wish to renew your subscription. Best Regards, Jenn Customer Support

5 email 10 july 2009
    Hi,
    Thanks for your email.
    Upon process of this order, you will be receiving the order approximately 8-12 days depending on the country.
    We will be sending it through a courier company which works with USPS.
    As always, please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions.
    Best Regards, AdrienneCustomer Support

Adrienne sullivan goas under more then one name

m504 Jul 09, 2009

I have the same problem .
    Havent got my order but they have got my money.
    Be careful
    Here are the names

Acai Elite ([email protected])

Adrienne Sullivan ([email protected])

Support Acai Loss ([email protected])

Here are the sites

they are all the same
    on the billing it said
    Thank you for your purchase of AcaiElite - Trial Bottle
    We have successfully processed your order.
    We hope you enjoy the items that you have purchased.
    We deeply appreciate your business and hope to hear from you soon.
    My order number
    Total Charges: 19.95
    Statement on your credit card would appear as ELITEPEROFFER. CY
    Thank you and best regards!
    Customer Support
    I got this one from Adrian sullivan
    Hi, Thanks for your email and update. We have canceled your subscription and you will not be billed any further or sent any shipment. As always, please do not hesitate to email me if you wish to renew your subscription. Best Regards, Adrienne Customer Support but he still got my money
    canceld my visa
    What i don't get is that they alloud acai berry to be sold on the internet

• Ad
    adkingz Jun 29, 2009

Ahh. yes. good point regar. I have also found this on this website.

From the above comments i see people have received the product as well.

You can also call the company and get your funds refunded as i did the very same thing.

LOL - on another note, this makes me think how this post has been made in more than one subject on this particular website so the same thing applies to "facebook.com" maybe they should organize their website better so this isn't a future occurance

• Re
    redgar Jun 29, 2009

Hi all of you that have been cheated on, those same things has happened to me, so what I did was, call my bank and complain, my bank had refunded me the money, requested from me the refund policy of the company and all relevant info, and they dealt with the companys (acai) bank, so all of you, do not sleep on this, if everyone get their refund we will shut down these crooks

• Cu
    Custom Jun 28, 2009

I received my trial bottle and am a satisfied customer. I recommend reading the fine print/terms on ANYTHING you signup for or order on the internet. it clearly states the terms and especially if you're going to give out your credit card number you will want to read it.

• Cu
    Custom Jun 28, 2009

I'm a satisfied customer. I flushed about 20 pounds of toxins and lost weight. this stuff also has oleic acid which is awesome for you and had anti-aging ingredients. I received my bottle and had no problems with the company. I made sure to read and understand clearly before purchasing this product.

• Me
    melanie_05 Jun 26, 2009

Well I'm glad that I didnt do that then.
    A girlfriend of mine, suggested to me that I should try it.
    You know, she did it and she lost so much weight.
    So I'm just glad that I double checked on this thing before I payed for shipping.
    Thanks.

• Re
    Rev. Phineas Maledicta Jun 21, 2009

One MAJOR Concern is: IS ACAI ELITEANOTHER TAINTED CHINESE PRODUCT?

Yes, we got scammed but in our case, we used a prepaid credit card so only 1 charged was made and we are have file a credit card theft complaint.

Since IT IS a fraudulent charge, email your credit card company with the link to this page and hope for the best.

In the mean time, Post the question: IS ACAI ELITE ANOTHER TAINTED CHINESE PRODUCT? to as many sites as possible to move it up the list on google/yahoo/ixquick etc search engines.

Also, we have received several phone numbers to call via the billing statement and actually got 1 reply. Not that they worked but Calling an 866 toll free number costs them, so enjoy.

Also, if so inclined, Call the local Fraud Squad at the police departments in those cities and file a complaint.
    While they may blow you off as an individual, There is PAIN in numbers!

[protected] Answering Machine with Chinese Accent

[protected] Prove Utah.

[protected] Bonita Springs Florida

[protected] Manitoba Cananda

OH! And look for sites the advertise this product that create the illusion of being endorced by Celeberties adn News Casts AND BLAST THEM for endorcing a " ACAI ELITE, POTENTIALLY TAINTED CHINESE PRODUCT "

I say this because I do not see any listing of a manufacturer on the label, Hmmmmm..

Anyhow, if you have way to much time on your hands then make this your hobby for the next few weeks, after all, you paid for it, might as well as enjoy the ride. I've never made any money on my hobbys, BUT! I have beaten Parking Tickets after beating them into submission, so who knows.

Rev. Phineas Maledicta " The Fight'en Jesus "

• Je
    jessica Jun 16, 2009

Here is the information that I have that may or may not help, but it helped me. I actually talked to someone @ Vital Health Star [protected]. This was a customer service number that "cancelled" my account- I got charged anyway. Also have a few e-mail addresses from my 40 e-mails or so they are
    [email protected]
    These people work in customer service and after weeks of complaining and documenting and threatning I finally received my money back. I had to send my package back to China and provide them with a tracking # about a week later I received my refund. Be sure to save all the emails that you send and document all the call you make to them. THis company is a complete scam.

• Ji
    jim Jun 16, 2009

there's serously no ### you can do, but simply change your card number...
    i'm still on court with these ###ers though lol

• Su
    supriya sudhir Jun 15, 2009

same condition dude.. i'm coming from india and it is a scam from china.
    he take me three times money on my bank and i receive nothing at this time.how to complaint.

• Su
    supriya sudhir Jun 15, 2009

I want to unsubscribe can anyone help me out..

• I had the same thing happen to me. Only one charge of about $90 so far, but also before I ever even got the trial bottle. I called my bank immedietely and they gave me the number to call the company. Called the company who said that it would go to the refund department and take 5-7 business days to get my refund and that if I did not get it then to call back. I am also contacting my bank to see what I can do about either blocking them from placing any more charges or just cancelling and getting a new debit card now that I have read this forum to prevent them from further fraudulent charges. So far it has only been a couple of days and it is the weekend right now, so we shall see about this supposed refund.

• Ra
    raj vincent Jun 09, 2009

No stories to tell - samething has happened to me "RIPPED OFF" and straight to the point.

This company is a fraud and should be blown up with all its workers inside, as they are no good.

I have now given up on my refund as I don't see it happening. No point wasting my time on bunch of tossers like that. Just have to cut my losses now with those M F Tossers.

Rajiv Vincent

• Mi
    Michelle Jun 06, 2009

Charging my card without my permission and charging me $79.95 twice within two days

Comment Guidelines