Acai EliteHealth

E

I recently got "duped" into purchasing a new diet supplement named "acai elite"...i was told there was a 30 day FREE trial and if you wish to continue with the product, you will be billed accordingly. After 3 weeks of waiting i still have not yet received the product, was charged $19.95 postage and handling and then charged a further $101.05 for no apparent reason. I sent an email to the customer support team regarding them refunding my money and have heard nothing since. I have researched this company and many other web links to this site, and they all taurn out to be reported as spam and rip-off fake companies stealing your money!
I have resulted in cancelling my credit card and changing all of my computer accounts and passwords to ensure this does not happen again...people BEWARE
E Potter

More Acai Elite Complaints & Reviews

• Ri
    Rippedoff Feb 01, 2009

I never ordered this product, however ordered similar one but you supposably only pay for s&h. THese are all scams. There is a charge of 88.13 on my card that I did not authorize. Their phone number is disconnected, so how do I resolve this!

• Ta
    tands Feb 03, 2009

same thing happened to me [protected] will get you to talk with them but they dont seem to want to give the money back its probably time for the feds. If they ever do send it to you it becomes a felony.

• Ka
    karyn Feb 06, 2009

they did the samething to me how do i get my money back and how do i cancell my name off the list [email protected]

• Ka
    karyn Feb 06, 2009

that is the same number i have tried and i just get music [protected] i was on there for 2 hours do you know how i can get my number off the list

• Ba
    babylove Feb 12, 2009

you folks should read offers before just trying to get something free...the day my FREE!! bottle of acaielite came via us mail ...i canceled my membership by calling [protected]...it did take about 15 mins but, in the end my membership was canceled no muss no fuss...you gotta stay on top of this stuff...they fully disclosed their intention to charge you when you took advantage of this offer...sure!!! their hopin you dont read the fine print...and guess what...you didnt! you got charged sorry to hear that but, its your own fault.
    now after i am able to fully try for 30 days i might just reenter the program.
    advise: read the darn offers...you can get lots of good, useful, cool things but, pay attn to the terms & conditions & youll do fine
    p.s. nope i dont work for them just good ole me here...im not a company plant
    good luck all.

• Sc
    Scammed Feb 27, 2009

That's great there "babylove"... now what happens to those of us who DID NOT order any product from this company? I did not even make this order and got charged for it. And ontop of that, I DID NOT recieve the so called product I "supposedly" ordered. Just thank God you weren't scammed by this company like the rest of us. This forum is for the pissed off people who got jipped into paying for something they never ordered or recieved, not a forum to be called stupid and get lectured on our reading abilities! Scams happen everyday to millions of people, who's to say this company isn't pulling fast ones to make a quick buck and hope no one complains, like I'm sure allot of people do. So why don't you just go and create a forum on how happy you are with your product and leave us scammed pissed off texters alone with our forum.

• Sc
    Scammed Feb 27, 2009

I too had been scamed!!! I noticed an unauthorized charge on my bank statement of $87.13. I called the number on my statement as well that was no longer in service, and did find the real number online, which is [protected]. I complained about this unauthorized charge, and they read back to me my email address, home address and such and when I "supposedly" made the online purchase. I was floored!! Because I never made any online purchase, and I did stress this to them. I then realized that somehow, I have been scammed!! Anyway, I canceled whatever account they had with my info, and they told me they were going to put in a request with the refund department for the refund, and that It can take 30 days before recieving an email from them (refund email address is [email protected]). I also spoke with my bank and changed my account numbers, which was done immediately. It is almost 30 days and have not recieved any emails yet. I can't beleive I was scammed. Oh.. Did I forget to mention "I NEVER DID RECEIVE ANY PRODUCT FROM THEM"!!! Those M.F's need to be brought down!!

• Hu
    Husni Imran May 09, 2009

I ordered a trial size and agreed to pay $19, 99 shipping and handling fee. Two weeks later, my credit card was charged $75.9 . This charge was not authorized!. Since I did not receive the trial stuff yet but I was informed by EMPOST that there’s a parcel which I’m going to collect tomorrow.
    I have to suspend my Credit Card in order to stop this fraud.

• Se
    sexxy black May 11, 2009

i to have been scamed i noticed an unauthorized debit in the amount of 79.95 on back statement which has caused an overdraft 2 my account. i received the product but canceled it the next day and i still wuz charged the 79.95.

• Ni
    NITA May 12, 2009

hi my name is wanita cumming. i have received a email saying that i have had the weight loss product for 15 days and they took $108 aud from my account.. i havent yet had the product for 15 days and i want my money back. on the site it said free trial for $19.95 international. thats all i expected to be taken out of my account. i am not happy about this and want my money back. please contact me a.s.a.p. NOT HAPPY

• Tb
    T Bugdale May 15, 2009

Hi
    I got caught by this scam and they seem to use the same techniques. I used a debit card but informed my bank who have blocked the card and are going to issue a new one. The fraud department is now dealing with the case and hopefully, will recover £124.06 taken fraudulently from my bank.
    I sent pills to China plus an e-mail to a Sean Cassidy plus an attachment of proof of posting.
    We are all wasting our time as it is obvious this company is not going to refund our money.
    Collectively, this requires law enforcement to track the company and make them pay the money back.

• Ra
    -Rayne- May 21, 2009

my boss ordered the trial bottle of Elite acai that's almost 4- weeks ago and he received the stuff 3-days ago... no w my boss was wandering before where the hell the $ 79.95 goes when the bank send him sms regarding from his credit card last week. This amount was deducted! As i'm looking around, coz he ask me the dosage on how to take the ACAI. Now, puzzle solve and thank you guys for having this forum. It helps a lot of people having this kind of problem.

• what a scam.Emails dont work neither do phone numbers, [protected] they say they are not acai elite but berrie elite and they are in florida.They cant find my info to bring up my file yet the info is on my bills that were sent with the package of pills. It all started with my freind sending an istant message about the free trial, but he did not (it was hacked). ### my life and my $$$$$. Im in canada getting scammed like the rest of you. We will never receive our money, so I hope they are caught to help other people.Keep contacting the bbb everyone. The guy who says this is not a scam kill yourself you ###in electronic cancer YOU should be arrested to ya scab

chang May 28, 2009

I ordered Acai Elite through a trial offer. I received the pills and kept them. I now need to end the shipments but the phone # the company gave is not valid. I called my bank and the only thing they can do is try to dispute the cancellation. This is a nightmare, not only is there no info on this company, but the pills came in an envelope from Japan with a sheet of paper written in Japanese. Great!!!

Andy Bennett Jun 16, 2009

I to ordered a trial bottle and agreed to paying just shipping and handling, and see i was charged 75.00 and idid not authorize any such charge. I do i get in touch with this sorry company.

• De
    dentes Jun 18, 2009

My husband purchased online from Acai Elite Store (EliteGateHerbal)and turned out there's no return address (only chinese text) and tried many times to call phone number and leave message for cancellation (but it's full as per voice mail) but no reply. We tried to find the site... http (kindnite.com) where it appeared on print as our receipt online, but produce nowhere site.This is a fake, scam and a fly by night business.

• Ca
    CantonOhio6 Jun 22, 2009

The same thing just happened to me a couple of days ago. I emailed them. I can't find the site anymore. I simply contacted my bank and I'm going to allow them to deal with it.

• Fr
    fredsteph Jun 23, 2009

Hi, the same thing happen to us. We ordered the trial on June 01 and received it on June 22. We were charged 5.95$ for the trial plus 79.95$ on june 15. 7 days before we even receive the trial. . Did not even had 1 day to try it. Now they don't want to refund us and the only way to communicate with them is via e-mail. They don't want us to call them. I don't know what to do.

• Ij
    ijrsojm Jul 13, 2009

I was given two address for this telephone number [protected] -- the "main" office address is 314 E. Dania Beach Blvd, Ste #117, Dania Beach, FL 23004. I didn't really get the complete return address, just 3004 Greene Street. I figure the return address would be with the product WHEN (and IF) received. I spoke with a Glenn Garcia and he waid there were no english speaking people working there, BUT, the owner is american.

• Ij
    ijrsojm Jul 13, 2009

Oh, yes. Mr. Garcia also said the name of their company was Health Products -- but the name used to remove the funds from my bank account was RainForestBerry.

• Il
    i_luv_U318 Aug 11, 2009

i used a prepaid debit card...and i don't have anything left for them to take out...ive called 3 different numbers and still no answers...forget it i just spent 3 dollars...

• Il
    i_luv_U318 Aug 11, 2009

### them stupid ### i hope they get caught...

• Ms
    Msniagarafalls Aug 29, 2009

First off while making my order i stated that i no longer stayed at the billing address so i put in my new address above the old one i use to stay in plus two people from this company got in contact with me via email and i made complaints each time to each one and left my number for them to get back in contact but neither did so via email nor by phone plus i have not got my order